Predictive Programming through Movies/ TV Shows

Awoken2

Superstar
I found the character Samual L Jackson a bit of a Bill Gates/Elon Musk psycho hybrid.
For anybody who sees this film they will notice some remarkable similarities between Samual L Jacksons character and Elon Musk....even down to their plan of having total earth coverage for "internet" with a series of satellites.

What's also intresting is Spacexs value at $33.3 billion.....they just can't resist can they?

Riptide

Established
Ok... Real or fake? This kind of seems like a doctored image and I haven't seen anyone post the actual video clip.

Awoken2

Superstar
Ok... Real or fake? This kind of seems like a doctored image and I haven't seen anyone post the actual video clip.

Can you verify if this frame is actually from the episode claimed?

A common phenomena you see with Freemasons is their apparent ability to see into the future. This can be simply explained by understanding the principle that it's easy to tell the future if you are the ones writing the script.

Riptide

Established
Can you verify if this frame is actually from the episode claimed?

A common phenomena you see with Freemasons is their apparent ability to see into the future. This can be simply explained by understanding the principle that it's easy to tell the future if you are the ones writing the script.
Can't verify. And it looks like fan-made art so I doubt it's real.

Awoken2

Superstar
See asteroid at end. It's a coming....don't know when, but we will be having an asteroid event.

Tidal

Star
Food for thought- in 1994 the comet Shoemaker-Levy broke up as it approached Jupiter and the fragments left this "machine-gun" line of holes in the planet.
Any of those fragments was large enough to have done serious damage to earth if they'd hit us, such as the shock wave causing quakes and tsunamis, and throwing up clouds of dust obscuring the sun, causing severe temperature drops and crop failure for months..

Jesus said- "Famines...earthquakes...the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other" (Matt ch 24)

PS- Below: this "baby-sized" meteor sailed over the US Rockies in 1972 and apparently bounced off the atmosphere and went back into space.
I saw one myself exactly like this over the English midlands one night some years ago but next day there were no reports of a meteor impact so presumably it bounced off or fizzled out..

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
This episode was just on here in the UK, on Channel 4....for anybody in the UK the episode will just be starting now on +1. Check out the programming at the very end of the episode.

Check out what happens at 17 mins 45 seconds.

This event is most definitely on.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This episode was just on here in the UK, on Channel 4....for anybody in the UK the episode will just be starting now on +1. Check out the programming at the very end of the episode.

Check out what happens at 17 mins 45 seconds.

This event is most definitely on.

and this one is back on the schedule...

Last edited: