Predictive Programming through Movies/ TV Shows

Awoken2

Superstar
you work in the entertainment industry? its very evil industry
No I work with children in care. We regularly visit cinemas with them as part of their rehabilitation, we take them out and engage them in "normal" family activities such as cinemas, bowling and other leisure pursuits that many of them have never experienced before.

And yes, the industry is totally evil, the same as the music industry is. In fact I say the larger the industry, the more evil it is. On my findings anyway.

Just one more thing I forgot to mention about the film. The use of lasers in a fire environment was quite prominent in the film also. Not in the context of starting fires but to rescue people from fires. But the images of lasers and fire were both used together.

I don't think that was coincidental either.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
The use of lasers in a fire environment was quite prominent in the film also. Not in the context of starting fires but to rescue people from fires. But the images of lasers and fire were both used together.
Australia have a giant fires now. I wonder if it is coincedence... I think their doing.

Awoken2

Superstar
Looks like Gibson got born again.

Interesting destruction on NY city in the trailer.. OT brigade gonna luuuuurve this one!

Awoken2

Superstar
I won't put out any spoilers for anybody who wants to watch the film but the overarching message that the film quite clearly sets out is that major corporations are able to kill people with impunity, as long as they can afford the damages if they get caught.

For anybody who doesn't want to see the film you can get the gist of it by reading this.

Awoken2

Superstar
They've only got themselves to blame, making movies like this....asking for it weren't they?

student

Rookie
Currently just in game format but Netflix have acquired rights for planned movie.

On Black Friday 2015, a smallpox epidemic, transmitted by a virus planted on banknotes, sweeps through New York City. The disease, known as "Green Poison" or "The Dollar Flu", causes widespread chaos, and Manhattan is placed under quarantine. The U.S. Government activates sleeper agents in the population who operate for the Strategic Homeland Division, or simply "the Division", to assist emergency responders and National Guardsmen, now called the Joint Task Force (JTF), in restoring order.
New York is approaching stability, but an unknown signal leads the agent to a secluded laboratory. There, they find Dr. Amherst's remains, having discovered that he has died from exposure to his own virus. They also find a message from Keener, showing he has the technology to manufacture a new strain of Green Poison and intends to do so, and mysteriously tells the agent to explore the center of Manhattan, called the “Dark Zone.” The agent is informed that the information in the lab will further the development of a vaccine and is shown a recovered message from Amherst. In the message, Amherst reveals he engineered Green Poison as part of his eco-terrorist plan to decimate the human race and preserve the planet. If the player follows Keener's instructions, they will discover a message from Keener claiming that he plans to continue with Amherst's plot, as he has come to worship the virus as the judge of all humanity and plans to reverse engineer and improve it; he then offers the player a position beside him based on their actions in the Dark Zone.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Sacrificing Freedom For Security: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Screenshot_2020-03-20 Computing Forever.png
Smart and very revealing film that clearly lays out just what the satanic cabal have planned for the world.
Excellent breakdown seen here.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm currently sat here open mouthed whilst watching Contagion which ITV2, a very popular terrestrial tv station here in the UK, is airing.

I'm not sure about the reason why they would air this film at this current time. If you had just lost somebody to this dreadful virus you would think ITV2 would be a little insensitive to put this movie on at the minute.

The reason why I'm open mouthed is because the film is depicting people getting swabbed up the nose, there are newscasters telling people to stand 10 ft apart and socially isolate and to wash their hands. The similarities to todays reality is absolutely staggering. There was even a big number 33 flashed up in one scene.

I think I have made this statement before on these boards but yet again I am seeing that it is easy to tell the future if you are the ones writing the script.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The reason why I'm open mouthed is because the film is depicting people getting swabbed up the nose, there are newscasters telling people to stand 10 ft apart and socially isolate and to wash their hands. The similarities to todays reality is absolutely staggering. There was even a big number 33 flashed up in one scene.
Interesting that a 9 year old film would instill more panic and fear today than it did in 11.

Awoken2

Superstar
Interesting that a 9 year old film would instill more panic and fear today than it did in 11.
Maybe we are all expecting it Frank, subconsciously of course. Our artists have been painting this particular picture for quite some time now.

If you watch the movie, this statement will make a lot more sense.

Awoken2

Superstar
Well this finis temporis dude is either a genius or a lunatic....one or the other. Some incredible coincidences here, mixed with some bigger stretches than an o.a.p exercise class.

Riptide

Established
The Freemasons have managed to construct a paradigm where we can get more factual information from the Simpsons than we can from our own news outlets.

Fact is fiction and fiction is fact. Role reversal.

Awoken2

Superstar

This was an interesting film to air on terrestrial tv here in the UK, considering what's going on at the moment.

Without giving too many spoilers it's about a psychotic despots plan to reduce the worlds population to a more manageable level for a utopian life underground in luxurious bunkers whilst society above the ground kills itself with a virus which is transmitted via their mobile phone devices.

.....oh yes, and the James Bond super hero who saves the world obviously.

I found the character Samual L Jackson a bit of a Bill Gates/Elon Musk psycho hybrid.

Listen to the creepy virus line in this trailer.