Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
Could it get anymore blatant than this?

Propaganda Films was a music video and film production company founded in 1983 by producers Steve Golin and Sigurjón Sighvatsson and directors Greg Gold, David Fincher, Nigel Dick and Dominic Sena. By 1990, the company was producing almost a third of all music videos made in the U.S

One of the names that pops up on the notable directors list is; David Lynch. Anyway, this begs the question of whether the production company lived up to its name. I couldn’t find anything on what inspired the founders to choose that as a company name, maybe they believed themselves to be in the “propaganda business”? Aldous Huxley/Ed Bernays would be so proud….
This post made me think of this short speech. Made over 50 years ago it perfectly describes todays society. It would be easy to assume that all those school shootings we have been subjected to were all part of a bigger plan. When you hear Paul Harvey warn about metal detectors in schools 50 years ago it can only mean one thing.

Evil people are in charge. This will not end well.

Awoken2

Superstar
The asteroid thing spooks me. I just wrote a short story for a writing class in which a cult of misanthropic transhumanist Luciferians infiltrates NASA and secretly alters the jets deployed on an asteroid to deflect it from Earth in order to redirect it toward Earth. I hadn't seen this thread. It's an old idea, I found out after writing the story that Carl Sagan was probably the first to bring it up. It's the most important technology humans will ever produce, the ability to deflect asteroids. But in the wrong hands, it could be the worst thing that ever happens. We have to absolutely make sure that NASA is purged of all occult psychopaths. Given its roots with Jack Parsons and Nazis, that'll be a tall order. I'll be on the lookout for pop culture asteroid imagery in the future from now on.
From my own observations I have concluded that NASA is nothing more than the freemasons magic department. There are many aspects of your story which aren't necessarily fiction as your description of a cult of misanthropuc luciferean transhumanists quite accurately describes the Freemasons.

I have a strong belief that an asteroid event will occur, I don't know where and I don't know when but we are being programmed for it. As the world is now in the hands of psychopaths I would imagine it more likely that we will witness a CGI asteroid used with a DEW before we see any real asteroids being deflected with secretly developed technology. If they create an asteroid that smashes into an ocean the resulting tsunamis and devastation would certainly be an end times scenario for many.

You will find many examples of how the asteroid event is put into our minds via music in this thread but if you haven't had time to read through it I'll post this one again, as it's so blatantly in your face.

Karlysymon

Superstar
This post made me think of this short speech. Made over 50 years ago it perfectly describes todays society. It would be easy to assume that all those school shootings we have been subjected to were all part of a bigger plan. When you hear Paul Harvey warn about metal detectors in schools 50 years ago it can only mean one thing.

Evil people are in charge. This will not end well.

No worries. With evil people in charge, surely the world is getting better in alot of ways. See what i just did there ;):p

Awoken2

Superstar
This thread is heating up again, yall are on fire!
Literally my man.

You just wouldn't believe the amount of "Bush fires"..."camp fires"....and "hot weather fires" we have had since Ellie Goulding spat this at over 1 billion YouTube viewers.

Notice the curious use of sun beams (or lasers) used within this video.

Now if ANY of these fires were caused by laser beams shot from space well at least Ellie told ya so.

Some curious lyrics don't ya think?

We, we don't have to worry 'bout nothing
'Cause we got the fire, and we're burning one hell of a something
They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space
Light it up, like we're the stars of the human race, human race

When the light started out they don’t know what they heard
Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world
We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky
'Cause we got the fire, fire, fire
Yeah we got the fire, fire, fire

And we gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn
We gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn
Gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

We don't wanna leave, no. We just wanna be right now (right), r-r-right now
And what we see is everybody's on the floor acting crazy, getting loco 'til the lights out
Music's on, I'm waking up, we fight the fire, then we burn it up
And it's over now, we got the love, there's no sleeping now, no sleeping now, no sleeping

We gonna let it burn burn burn burn (burn burn)
Burn burn burn burn (burn burn)

We can light it up, up, up
So they can't put it out, out, out

And we gonna let it burn

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Just more psychological warfare/predictive programming from the reality creators in the satanic cabal.

Seriously, what is the point of this article? Just some random non-story filler piece just before Christmas? It's intent is to hijack your conscientiousness and incite fear, anxiety and panic going into 2020.

A nuclear attack would most likely target one of 6 US cities. Simulated images show how a Hiroshima-like explosion would affect each.
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-nuclear-attack-would-destroy-us-cities-2019-12
  • A nuclear attack on US soil would most likely target one of six cities, according to one expert: New York, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Washington, DC.
  • Simulations show how each of the cities would be affected by a 15-kiloton blast — the kind detonated over Hiroshima.
  • New York City would have the most fatalities. San Francisco would have the least.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There really are people who are looking forward to an asteroid because they think it'll prompt international unity. "Think of the upside!", lol. Same kind of people looking forward to climate change because it's an "opportunity" to redistribute the world's wealth. Ghouls, fools. Funny how utopians like that are so eager for a global disaster.

Like this bungling bonehead opining for an alien force to force the unity of humanity? Here is the exact video of him saying it into the camera, its a well verified statement from Ray-gun himself......

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
Depeche Mode is clearly weirder and darker than I ever thought. They seem to be your fixation, lol! I can see why. The Crowleyish video, the Null + Void video with the murdering girl, the Revolution video...creepy and menacing. My Bayesian assessment of whether their WTC was intentionally predictive just jumped a bit in the direction toward Yep. Still not convinced, but it's certainly suggestive.
At exactly 33 seconds into this song Dave Gahan reveals his latest achievement in his march up the Masonic order. I would imagine the video is symbolic of the ceremony he went through to mark this milestone in his life.

Depeche Mode are as dark and occultish as any band that have ever existed and their ties to Freemasonry are in no way "coincidental".

This video was shot in a Masonic Lodge. It worked out really well for the band because it kept a rather damaging story of them performing in a graveyard for the Freemasons the day after finishing a tour well buried on a standard google search.

This information has already been posted on this thread so I'm not going to repeat myself any more.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Here you go. Here is the band in their early days singing about sado masochism and bondage to an audience of school children.

This is on the wide awake club, a programme aimed at young children. Did you recognise the same lecturn as the Powerstation video? Must be from the same props dept eh?

Awoken2

Superstar
This video was made way before MK Ultra mind control of children became a trope in pop culture, right?
Correct. Should it be coincidental that that they made an album called Ultra?

I googled Depeche Mode Freemason and the show they played in the cemetery was the first non-video result,
But you had to scroll down how many pages to find it? Here in the UK you have to scroll down 6 pages of Freemason mix related articles.

Are you sure it's Gahan and not Gore who's climbing up the Masonic hierarchy? Gahan seems like kind of an airhead.
Yes it's Gahan. He was a common criminal, a car thief, just done some time. A very low moral character.

A quote from The New Statesman.

– during a 1993 tour that Rolling Stone called “the most debauched of all time”– that Gahan had bitten the British journalist Andrew Perry on the neck, like a vampire. Depeche Mode were touring with Primal Scream, also heavily involved in heroin; their entourage included both a drug dealer and a psychiatrist. I called Perry at home in Kingston Upon Thames; he told me of a backstage scene where Gahan, amid groupies and bondage folk, was brought in on a purple throne and placed in the centre of the room. The attack on the neck was “really more of love bite”. Months later the two met again and Gahan said, “You know, you were the only person that night who thought to ask me if I was OK.”

His links to Freemasonry were again on display in the suffer well video. Check all seeing eye and masonic dancefloor. It's a pretty good depiction of how these artists are indulged.

I am aware that it was Martin Gore who wrote most of the songs, he has a background a little more ambiguous. He was the son of a mixed race American Serviceman who didn't figure in his life and was abused by his new step father.

Both could be ideal candidates for mind control.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar

So, looks like we don't have to wait for DART. There's already a spacecraft that landed on an asteroid. It's a big asteroid, but very little force can lead to very different trajectories. Merely getting it a little extra sunlight could aim it in a whole new direction. That direction being: Us. Awoken2 seems to expect NASA to produce the illusion of an asteroid strike. Nah, they have the power to actually make it happen. They have the incentives to make it happen, if team members have been promised spots in a bunker. Just need to confirm that they have the motive. Satanist, Freemason, Transhumanist, End-Times Fundamentalist, Misanthropic Environmentalist, etc.
I don't believe a word that comes out of NASA. I've seen too many of their astronauts dangling around on harnesses and stood in front of green screens pretending to be in space for them to have any credibility whatsoever.

Surely you 've seen that shit yes?

I think even your standard psychopath would do a full risk assessment of the consequences of allowing a real asteroid to come smashing into earth. But a DEW can be targeted and it's damage therefore more controlled.

As stated before if they can put a whale in a gym they ain't got a problem putting an asteroid in the sky. Their tech is soooooo convincing you know?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Before I post his video I would just like to point out that I made contact with Mark Devlin by email back in 2017 and we spoke briefly about Depeche Mode. He said at the time he was extremely busy doing different talks around the world and was also completing his book. At the time he didn't appear to show much interest in what I was trying to share with him.

As time passed I was starting to become a little wary of Devlin as he was also starting to promote flat earth, a topic I have absolutely no interest in. He was also called a new ager to his face by one of his guests on his talk show, a comment he never disputed. He had also signposted many people to VC website on many of his videos and that's what got me here in the first place.

Well Mark Devlin has now made a comment on my work but I just wish he would have paid attention to the detail. He obviously hasn't which is a shame.

I just want to make one or two corrections as I am unable to on the comments section as it is turned off.

At 42 mins 28 secs Devlin reads out a post referencing the song Blasphemous Rumours but he assigns that comment to Break The Silence. This may confuse people.

At 43 mins 30 Devlin quotes me commenting on Where's The Revolution when I am in fact commenting on Walking In My Shoes, again this is confusing. He does then go in to discuss the darker aspects of Where's The Revolution which I am grateful for.

All in all I have to see it as a positive because at least it has now been brought to the attention of a wider audience, which is all I wanted.

I will contact Mark by Email and see if he wants to discuss matters further.

My observations and Mark's opinions start at the 38 min 22 sec mark.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
The Crowleyish video, the Null + Void video with the murdering girl, the Revolution video...creepy and menacing.
If you want menacing just think about the words that are being sang here, taking into account who they represent. The accompanying video provided by some unknown randomer called Hovannes11 has many similarities in its message to Linkin Parks What I've Done video. The images are all there for a very specific reason.

I feel there is one major difference between these two videos. The first is making a mockery of our ignorance and the second is a plea to awaken social consciousness...that's maybe the reason why Gahan is still alive and Bennington is dead. Who knows?

All I do know is this....the higher up the order you go the more visible you become...by the people who can do absolutely nothing about it

Last edited:
Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Before I post his video I would just like to point out that I made contact with Mark Devlin by email back in 2017 and we spoke briefly about Depeche Mode. He said at the time he was extremely busy doing different talks around the world and was also completing his book. At the time he didn't appear to show much interest in what I was trying to share with him.

As time passed I was starting to become a little wary of Devlin as he was also starting to promote flat earth, a topic I have absolutely no interest in. He was also called a new ager to his face by one of his guests on his talk show, a comment he never disputed. He had also signposted many people to VC website on many of his videos and that's what got me here in the first place.

Well Mark Devlin has now made a comment on my work but I just wish he would have paid attention to the detail. He obviously hasn't which is a shame.

I just want to make one or two corrections as I am unable to on the comments section as it is turned off.

At 42 mins 28 secs Devlin reads out a post referencing the song Blasphemous Rumours but he assigns that comment to Break The Silence. This may confuse people.

At 43 mins 30 Devlin quotes me commenting on Where's The Revolution when I am in fact commenting on Walking In My Shoes, again this is confusing. He does then go in to discuss the darker aspects of Where's The Revolution which I am grateful for.

All in all I have to see it as a positive because at least it has now been brought to the attention of a wider audience, which is all I wanted.

I will contact Mark by Email and see if he wants to discuss matters further.

My observations and Mark's opinions start at the 38 min 22 sec mark.

This is the post that Mark got wrong......

Depeche Mode (Master Occultists)

The title of their very first album in 1981 Speak and Spell was a very apt description of this bands alchemy over nearly a 40 year period.

As all the "major artists" do you will find, their very first spell is to release some nice innocuous music, with lyrics which appeal to a the largest possible demographic. It's more often than not a song about love or relationships or a break-up as this resonates with most young people between 12 to 18 years old. You will find this with ALL artists. Kids identify with the lyrics as It's something they are experiencing, a fan base is created.

Here is a classic example of the above, one of the band's first releases. From a psychological perspective It's akin to a mild form of musical hypnosis. It's making a subconscious bond between their music and the real emotional feelings of young people.

Now the fan base is established It's time to strengthen the spell by reaching for a larger demographic. In the next video you will see how the band now communicate to anybody who has suffered pain or loss and to anybody who is struggling with their faith after losing somebody close to them.

I myself am a classic example of how this works. I was 16 when the song was released. I had lost my mum when I was 5 years old and had the misfortune of being brought up by a vicious alcoholic father. From 5 to 10 I was taken to church by friends of the family and was taught all about God and how fair he was and how he loved everyone. Why did you take my mum off me then? I remember thinking at the time.

So when I heard this song, for my own personal reasons, I was now a fan. Their spell had simply been cast over me.

They tour all over the world, on as many continents and to the largest audiences possible... casting their spells, but in reality It's more like an audible virus.

Now with a large, emotionally bound following their predictive programming will begin. The very first lyrics of this song read like this....

Words like violence
Break the silence
Come crashing in
Into my little world..

Dressed in the occultists favoured black and white they were simply foretelling the fate of their graveyard stage and the poor unknowing people in it.

I used to enjoy this song at the time, like millions of other kids, for their own personal but collective reasons. It wasn't until many years later that I learned of how sinister and dark this song actually is.

As the band moved up their Masonic order their messaging became more direct. More in plain sight if you will. But first you have re-connect with your audience. After years of debauched sex drugs and rock n roll your faithful following are now looking elsewhere. An apology song is required just to say sorry for all the bad stuff you may have read in the press.

Here they are informing their fans of the dark invisible forces that took over them. It's also paying homage to Alisteir Crowley with illuminti/Masonic imagery everywhere.

When I first saw this video I was quite taken aback by It's breathtaking arrogance. I understood at this point that Depeche Mode were now nothing more than a public mouthpiece for some very evil people. I don't know whether the band were complicit, or if they were just following instruction from a higher order but the words of this song, the manner in which it was sung and the portrayal of peasants in the video all made me feel insulted and equally disgusted. The insert in the middle of the song didn't fit for me. I was that perturbed by what I saw as a comically concealed message I had my son have the sound analyzed for editing and he confirmed it had.

So what the conscious mind hears is the engines coming because they are doing train movements but what the conscious mind is getting if you aren't watching the video is the end is coming.

Now the point of this long post is to try and get across that this song is not just some harmless joke. It's a direct message from some very powerful and evil people that the end is coming.

https://youtu.be/jsCR05oKROA

If you have read through this thread you will be well aware that nearly EVERY mainstream "artist" are also putting out very similar messages.

The question has to be,are you really going to leave it to chance or hope, that the psychopaths that run the world will not actually follow through with their plans?

##################################

I'm just going to post one of their interviews. This interview clearly shows how they operate in plain sight. At the 5 minute mark you will hear Gahan say openly that their songs are all about death, pain and suffering. As this remark is said in a joklier fashion it can be passed off as just that...a joke. He wasn't joking.

https://youtu.be/5evrkeNpOBg

The fact that they opened their promotional tour for their album Delta Machine in Israel takes the irony to a new level.

Do you think that a band that releases albums called Speak and Spell, Ultra, Delta Machine and Black Celebration may well be bollock deep in the dark arts?

I do.

Last edited: