Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
Yo A2, does this video fit into the PP thread in your opinion?
In short, no...that's just my opinion though.

There is a very contrived feeling to this interview for me. Within the first few minutes I just got the feeling that Brees was being disingenuous. I'm unsure of the intended objective of the interview other than to inflate her Twitter following and to plug her books. I feel that anybody who promotes any form of social media as a tool for spreading truth is either very naive or completely unaware of the huge censorship apparatus being utilised today.

As far as the content is concerned she made some quite sweeping generalisations about children in residential care, which is my field of work, that I can confidently refute. Looking after vulnerable children is not a career path chosen by rampant pedo's as she implied.

Concerning what was said about the BBC being a corrupt organisation I agree totally. But if you are going to make the claim I think you should be backing that up with some evidence to substantiate the claim, which she didn't.

There were too many egotistical statements made in this interview for me. But again this is just my opinion.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
In short, no...that's just my opinion though.

There is a very contrived feeling to this interview for me. Within the first few minutes I just got the feeling that Brees was being disingenuous. I'm unsure of the intended objective of the interview other than to inflate her Twitter following and to plug her books. I feel that anybody who promotes any form of social media as a tool for spreading truth is either very naive or completely unaware of the huge censorship apparatus being utilised today.

As far as the content is concerned she made some quite sweeping generalisations about children in residential care, which is my field of work, that I can confidently refute. Looking after vulnerable children is not a career path chosen by rampant pedo's as she implied.

Concerning what was said about the BBC being a corrupt organisation I agree totally. But if you are going to make the claim I think you should be backing that up with some evidence to substantiate the claim, which she didn't.

There were too many egotistical statements made in this interview for me. But again this is just my opinion.
Thanks for the insights and perspectives. You were able to articulate a bit of what my position on her interview where I was unable to put it int the proper focus. I really agree with what you said as well regarding a good potion of her accusations.... sweeping generalizations without evidence, especially ones that are easily refuted by an expert such as yourself, lead me to believe that she is either not a very competent reporter, or is actively trying to deflect rather than inform.

Awoken2

Superstar
Thanks for the insights and perspectives. You were able to articulate a bit of what my position on her interview where I was unable to put it int the proper focus. I really agree with what you said as well regarding a good potion of her accusations.... sweeping generalizations without evidence, especially ones that are easily refuted by an expert such as yourself, lead me to believe that she is either not a very competent reporter, or is actively trying to deflect rather than inform.
Thanks for the compliment my friend but I wouldn't consider myself an expert on any given topic.

Take a look at these two video's, there are some remarkable similarities between the two as far as imagery and foreshadowing are concerned.

Thanks for the compliment my friend but I wouldn't consider myself an expert on any given topic.

Take a look at these two video's, there are some remarkable similarities between the two as far as imagery and foreshadowing are concerned.

In both videos, there is fire of unknown origin. No flammable materials or an igniter.

Plan B:
in 0:46, bully boy's hand on fire,
1:00, shopping cart on fire,
1:10, football field on fire,
1:14, the men who look like ghosts (genii) are running behind,
1:20, kicking boy's foot on fire
bully boys are black, beaten boy is white,
1:41, the boy on the right has a teddy bear necklace (MK programming), the left has a cross necklace,
1:57, he burned his finger with his breath,
1:59, papers on fire,
2:06, the boys escape from the fire and take refuge in the mall. Just like the people who escape from the zombies and take refuge in the mall, (Dawn Of The Dead 1978)
2:38, basketball hoop dropped,
2:40, burning people do not appear to be afraid or suffering. they are dancing. this is not a real fire.
2:49, black boys made him (white boy) drink something.
2:55, black man and white woman having sex.
(The reason I refer to them as white and black, is the passive side is always white, and the active side is black. Sometimes white girls just watch what happens.)
3:10, black boys are bullying the Latin (or middle eastern) man.
4:14, "KIVANC" on his thirt. "Kıvanç" means "pride" in Turkish. I have no other information

In the American gods series the eyes of the genie character were burning.

Young thug:
In 0:28, articles are on fire
0:33, white smoke gushing from the ground. no fire
2019-11-07 00_23_54-Window.png
eyes2.jpg
They are useing smoky incense to summon demons.

In 0:41, american dream house on fire

Like Katy Perry 2017 Grammy Performance.
1:02, a snake in the singer's house.
1:16, there is a fire in the pictures. it's not a real fire.
3:23:
2019-11-06 22_22_52-Window.png
4:43, the same

I think fire represents black magic and demons. Occult elites "writes", "breathes" (speaks) and the their (instigators) fires (evils) rule the world. And they use minority groups to spread evil.

(as mentioned in the verse in my signature)

I think football and basketboll stuff are related to masculinity but i can't explain.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
In both videos, there is fire of unknown origin. No flammable materials or an igniter.

Plan B:
1:41, the boy on the right has a teddy bear necklace (MK programming), the left has a cross necklace,
2:06, the boys escape from the fire and take refuge in the mall. Just like the people who escape from the zombies and take refuge in the mall, (Dawn Of The Dead 1978)
2:40, burning people do not appear to be afraid or suffering. they are dancing. this is not a real fire.
(The reason I refer to them as white and black, is the passive side is always white, and the active side is black. Sometimes white girls just watch what happens.)
4:14, "KIVANC" on his thirt. "Kıvanç" means "pride" in Turkish. I have no other information

Young thug:
View attachment 27284
View attachment 27285

View attachment 27280

I think fire represents black magic and demons. Occult elites "writes", "breathes" (speaks) and the their (instigators) fires (evils) rule the world. And they use minority groups to spread evil.

I think football and basketboll stuff are related to masculinity but i can't explain.
Well there's breaking it down....but you smash it into tiny pieces....thanks for your effort there.

Whether you examine the small pieces or the large pieces the picture is the same. I see them all as sinister brush strokes painting a very dark collage of times to come.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I know They Live gets a lot of attention in these circles... my question is, how did a movie that told so such truth get a major production and release? Did it fly under the radar? Unlikely with its high powered star and director........

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Did it fly under the radar?
I think it did. Either that or the top execs didn't expect it to do any business.

The film was an instant hit in the theaters upon its original release. Cast members recall how stunned they were when the film was pulled from theaters after 2 weeks at number 1. It just disappeared.

at 3:45.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar

Of all the "stars" Disney could have chosen to take a generation of kids into the unknown they chose Brendan Urie. On the release of Frozen 2 hundreds of millions of children worldwide will be introduced to Mr Urie.

You would have thought that the last person to introduce to a young child would be the star of one of the sickest music videos ever made....but this is Disney, and they know exactly what they are doing.

For any young child who gets taken in by Uries performance in this movie it's only a matter of time before they will be taken to the dark side of the music industry, before they know it they will have songs like this loaded on their suggested videos list.

Last edited:

Plan B:

Young thug:
View attachment 27284
View attachment 27285

View attachment 27280

2019 American Music Awards performances
2019-11-26 00_00_48-Window.png
Billie Eilish

2019-11-25 23_59_19-Window.png
Post Malone

2019-11-25 23_57_08-Window.png
Camila Cabello

2019-11-26 00_06_21-Window.png
Greenday

Awoken2

Superstar
Here is an interesting interview. John Rzeznik from Goo Goo Dolls talks about the song Iris, a song which Rzeznik is accredited for writing. If you listen to how vague Rzeznik becomes when asked about the meaning of the lyrics (9 mins) when the interviewer enthusiastically wants to get deep on the meaning of the words Rzeznik then makes an admission. "The words were put in my head" he said.... "by I don't know what"....."but it wasn't me".

This again strengthens the argument that many of these artists are in fact subjected to mind control.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Here is an interesting interview. John Rzeznik from Goo Goo Dolls talks about the song Iris, a song which Rzeznik is accredited for writing. If you listen to how vague Rzeznik becomes when asked about the meaning of the lyrics (9 min 30 secs) when the interviewer enthusiastically wants to get deep on the meaning of the words Rzeznik then makes an admission. "The words were put in my head" he said.... "by I don't know what"....."but it wasn't me".

This again strengthens the argument that many of these artists are in fact subjected to mind control.

So who do you think wrote the song?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
That or channeling demonic entities by way of the black arts.

Robert Plant it seems tells a slightly different story today but it wasn't that long ago that he was more open as to how "Stairway To Heaven" came about.

Robert Plant of the Rock Band Led Zeppelin described the automatic nature of the lyric: ‘I was just sitting there with Pagey in front of a fire at Headley Grange. Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding a paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. ‘There’s a lady who’s sure, all that glitters is gold, and she’s buying a stairway to heaven.’ I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat’”. “He [Robert Plant] often remarked that he could feel his pen being pushed by some higher authority”.

Headley Grange was Aleister Crowley's former residence.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
This is for Lisa (I have you on ignore)

....Kermit the frog.

.....ask a stupid question....
I thought you might know the person who wrote the song and put it into his head..they must be pretty musical to be able to do that. And they don’t get credit for writing it...bummer!

Awoken2

Superstar
Don't think Lisa, it doesn't help, just go back to your bible and wait for the end of the world

Lisa

Superstar
Don't think Lisa, it doesn't help, just go back to your bible and wait for the end of the world
Don’t you wonder about who it is that writes all these hits, puts it into artists heads and doesn’t get the credit for it? I sure do.