Predictive programming in the music industry.

Stephania

Star
Ready... yeah-- like the Eloi was ready.

Corgan is a blabbermouth-- the Pisces Iscariot! lol doomsday clock... of biblical proportions no doubt. :p

It's the same story, told over and over. You seem to be pretty good at picking up on it.
Lol. You should check out his Instagram some time. It's a hot mess. He has a drawing on there of him as an 'angel'.. says Jesus is the sun (in the sky, not son) and more.

Awoken2

Superstar
Approaching 9/11 I think it's only fitting to examine how this event was implanted into our subconscious before taking place.

"I stand in front of you and take the force of the blow"....(immediate visual of plane disappearing into tall building)

Four war planes magically disappear from the twin towers here accompanied by visuals of people on fire.

Depeche Mode stand on their condemned stage and proclaim boldly and brazenly, in true Masonic style...."words like violence break the silence, that comes crashing in, into my little world"

....11 years later, the silence was sickening

Planes around the twin towers in one video, totally inexplicable use of a missile stood next to the Twin Towers in this video. The bullet crossbelt worn by Andy Taylor, masonic imagery everywhere.

"Feel the heat burning you up, ready or not"

Ain't nothing coincidental about this.

Awoken2

Superstar
Just heard a tune on the radio that I hadn't heard in years so I thought I'd look up the video on YouTube.

Before posting the video I'll just post the lyrics to the song so you know exactly what they are singing.

We've come a real long way to be with you
It's not that easy doing what we do
There are those lonely times and then there's happiness
Now it's time we gonna do what we do best
Get it on
Get it on

There's an electric feeling in the air
The night is young and there is lots to share
Don't you feel the storm
I feel it raging on and on

Get it on

And now you know what we can do for you
Something has come to life between us, too
The boys are pushing hard and playing out their best
Now it's time to let your body do the rest
Get it on

Now taking those lyrics in context what possible reason would there be to show a prepubescent girl in the video? Furthermore why would that child be wearing lipstick and make up in one of the shots?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Just heard a tune on the radio that I hadn't heard in years so I thought I'd look up the video on YouTube.

Before posting the video I'll just post the lyrics to the song so you know exactly what they are singing.

We've come a real long way to be with you
It's not that easy doing what we do
There are those lonely times and then there's happiness
Now it's time we gonna do what we do best
Get it on
Get it on

There's an electric feeling in the air
The night is young and there is lots to share
Don't you feel the storm
I feel it raging on and on

Get it on

And now you know what we can do for you
Something has come to life between us, too
The boys are pushing hard and playing out their best
Now it's time to let your body do the rest
Get it on

Now taking those lyrics in context what possible reason would there be to show a prepubescent girl in the video? Furthermore why would that child be wearing lipstick and make up in one of the shots?

SLEAZY!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Bruce Springsteen
"The Ghost Of Tom Joad"

Men walkin' 'long the railroad tracks
Goin' someplace there's no goin' back
Highway patrol choppers comin' up over the ridge

Hot soup on a campfire under the bridge
Shelter line stretchin' 'round the corner
Welcome to the new world order
Families sleepin' in their cars in the Southwest
No home no job no peace no rest

The highway is alive tonight
But nobody's kiddin' nobody about where it goes
I'm sittin' down here in the campfire light
Searchin' for the ghost of Tom Joad

He pulls a prayer book out of his sleeping bag
Preacher lights up a butt and takes a drag
Waitin' for when the last shall be first and the first shall be last
In a cardboard box 'neath the underpass
Got a one-way ticket to the promised land
You got a hole in your belly and gun in your hand
Sleeping on a pillow of solid rock
Bathin' in the city aqueduct

The highway is alive tonight
Where it's headed everybody knows
Waitin' on the ghost of Tom Joad

Now Tom said "Mom, wherever there's a cop beatin' a guy
Wherever a hungry newborn baby cries
Where there's a fight 'gainst the blood and hatred in the air
Look for me Mom I'll be there
Wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand
Or decent job or a helpin' hand
Wherever somebody's strugglin' to be free
Look in their eyes Mom you'll see me."

Well the highway is alive tonight
But nobody's kiddin' nobody about where it goes
With the ghost of old Tom Joad

Awoken2

Superstar
Here's a fun fact for you.

When one of America's best selling rock bands, Creed, started out they callee themselves Naked Toddler....under the advice of a perturbed promoter they changed their name to Creed as Naked Toddler might have affected fan numbers..... (no shit Sherlock)

Scott Stapp, the son of a Pentecostal Minister, obviously had a good sense of humour.

Well it's a familiar story, the huge success, lead singer gets struck down with prescription drugs and alcohol problems, he gets re-born, predictive programming of biblical end times, sets up a charitable foundation for "the kids" that nobody donated to other than himself.....band splits.

Evidenced here.

Isn't it odd that these born again types all get roaring success before succumbing to their favourite poison then suffer mental health problems.

No Freemasonry involvement with these video's......honestly

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Here's a fun fact for you.

When one of America's best selling rock bands, Creed, started out they callee themselves Naked Toddler....under the advice of a perturbed promoter they changed their name to Creed as Naked Toddler might have affected fan numbers..... (no shit Sherlock)

Scott Stapp, the son of a Pentecostal Minister, obviously had a good sense of humour.

Well it's a familiar story, the huge success, lead singer gets struck down with prescription drugs and alcohol problems, he gets re-born, predictive programming of biblical end times, sets up a charitable foundation for "the kids" that nobody donated to other than himself.....band splits.

Evidenced here.

Isn't it odd that these born again types all get roaring success before succumbing to their favourite poison then suffer mental health problems.

No Freemasonry involvement with these video's......honestly

As usual.... excellent work from the main man A2.......

Awoken2

Superstar
Not wanting to go off topic in the UFO thread I just want to shine some light on what Tom DeLonge is currently up to.

Navy Acknowledges That UFO Videos Shared by Tom DeLonge Contain 'Unidentified Aerial Phenomena'
https://people.com/human-interest/n...longe-contain-unidentified-aerial-phenomena/?

Funny isn't it how all these Freemasons want you believing in space ships and aliens?

DeLonge has advanced his status over the years progressing from Blink-182 (officially classed as a rock band) onto Angels and Airwaves (officially classified as a supergroup)

Now as I've pointed out throughout this thread of how Freemasonry utilises the music industry to implant certain messages into the collective conciousness let's take a closer look at the lyrics of their single Rebel Girl.

I'll play the video, I would say it's aimed at kids judging by the theme of the video and the melody of the song. It's a bit of a cheesy unrequented love story with a bit of horror thrown in.

Now when you look at the lyrics of the song they appear to align to the theme of the video but there are two or three key words in this song that don't seem to fit....not naturally anyway.

Here are the lyrics, can you see how certain words appear to be crow barred into the song?

If you want to dance my love
My little rebel girl
Come a little closer now
And let me in your world
Sometimes it's a lonely cause
So I just make believe
If you're gonna take a chance
Then take a chance on me

Do you want to go back to where we started
Back before we were broken hearted
Come my way, come-come
I gotta tell ya
The shoe fits
My little Cinderella

Every little thing you do is like a tidal wave
A fire
deep within those eyes
The kill is so clichè
Dance my little Rebel Girl
And show me how you move
Let me take you in my arms
And into the back room

Come my way, come-come
I gotta tell ya
The shoe fits
My little Cinderella

Come my way, come-come
I gotta tell ya
The shoe fits
My little Cinderella

I'm lost in nerves, I can't recover
I die inside, unlike any other
Come my way, come my little girl
Come back...

Come my way, come-come
I gotta tell ya
The shoe fits
My little Cinderella

Come my way, come-come
I gotta tell ya
The shoe fits
My little Cinderella

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Not wanting to go off topic in the UFO thread I just want to shine some light on what Tom DeLonge is currently up to.

Navy Acknowledges That UFO Videos Shared by Tom DeLonge Contain 'Unidentified Aerial Phenomena'
https://people.com/human-interest/n...longe-contain-unidentified-aerial-phenomena/?

Funny isn't it how all these Freemasons want you believing in space ships and aliens?

DeLonge has advanced his status over the years progressing from Blink-182 (officially classed as a rock band) onto Angels and Airwaves (officially classified as a supergroup)

Now as I've pointed out throughout this thread of how Freemasonry utilises the music industry to implant certain messages into the collective conciousness let's take a closer look at the lyrics of their single Rebel Girl.

I'll play the video, I would say it's aimed at kids judging by the theme of the video and the melody of the song. It's a bit of a cheesy unrequented love story with a bit of horror thrown in.

Now when you look at the lyrics of the song they appear to align to the theme of the video but there are two or three key words in this song that don't seem to fit....not naturally anyway.

Here are the lyrics, can you see how certain words appear to be crow barred into the song?

If you want to dance my love
My little rebel girl
Come a little closer now
And let me in your world
Sometimes it's a lonely cause
So I just make believe
If you're gonna take a chance
Then take a chance on me

Come my way, come-come
I gotta tell ya
The shoe fits
My little Cinderella

Every little thing you do is like a tidal wave
A fire
deep within those eyes
The kill is so clichè
Dance my little Rebel Girl
And show me how you move
Let me take you in my arms
And into the back room

Come my way, come-come
I gotta tell ya
The shoe fits
My little Cinderella

Come my way, come-come
I gotta tell ya
The shoe fits
My little Cinderella

I'm lost in nerves, I can't recover
I die inside, unlike any other
Come my way, come my little girl
Come back...

Come my way, come-come
I gotta tell ya
The shoe fits
My little Cinderella

Come my way, come-come
I gotta tell ya
The shoe fits
My little Cinderella
I think those are actually "black" freemasons. they even have a female auxiliary called the "Northern Stars" or something like that.

Awoken2

Superstar
I tend not to focus too much on the various numerical theories and numerology behind previous and future events as there are too many disinfo agents peddling rubbish in this field. The amount of "end of the world" dates that have come and gone on the back of some of these theories has made it too much trouble to look into, for me anyway.

I'm not saying numbers and dates are not used in occult practices because they most certainly are but there doesn't seem to be any clear definitive method of cracking any secret code of the occultists use of numbers.

As your OP points out it was quite evidential that 9/11 was implanted into the collective conciousness via Hollywood. I came to that same conclusion using a different method but if you put all this circumstantial evidence together it makes quite a compelling argument stating it was a planned event.

Awoken2

Superstar
Im awaiting a big Tidal Wave....due too the ahow 9/11
Hey you have to try and take a positive from this. At.least you are consciously aware of this.....unlike the majority who are only subconciously aware.