Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
When you're on the payroll....

When you're surplus to requirements

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
For some reason, the song popped up in my head afew days ago and...

Given what she went through, the song's wiki page has some interesting things to say about it.

It was praised by music critics, who considered its melody and rhythm as sweet and catchy, and noted the lyrics to be about Spears herself....A Billboard staff reviewer noted that the story "turned out to be less than pure fiction when the singer later went through personal problems in the very public eye."[17] Jarett Wieselman of the New York Post rated the video a C+ and stated that: "Britney's first Hollywood cautionary tale video didn't seem quite as telling at the time, but with a little distance, the lyrics and concept seem so much sadder"

For me, this adds depth to this author's observation that she's being kept in the spotlight against her will. I guess that the sad and happy masks on the curtain in the music video are saying alot. If i remember correctly, it was reported that she is the highest paid Vegas Resident to date, more than Celine Dion.

You (@Awoken2 ) linked to this video that mentioned the horror flick, Suspiria. The soundtrack is credited to Thom Yorke. With that in mind:

Thom Yorke (Radio head) explains dark meaning behind "Street Spirit"

"Our fans are braver than I to let that song penetrate them, or maybe they don't realize what they're listening to. They don't realize that 'Street Spirit' is about staring the f--king devil right in the eyes... and knowing, no matter what the hell you do, he'll get the last laugh. "The devil really will get the last laugh in all cases without exception, and if I let myself think about that to long, I'd crack.

"It's why we play it towards the end of our sets. It drains me, and it shakes me, and hurts like hell everytime I play it, looking out at thousands of people cheering and smiling, oblivious to the tragedy of it's meaning, like when you're going to have your dog put down and it's wagging it's tail on the way there. That's what they all look like, and it breaks my heart. "

Karlysymon

Superstar
Is this the correct link Karly? It opened the NWO thread.

The consistency of these stories needs to be noted.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1163998/Cosmic-cataclysm-Earth-asteroid-impact-solar-flare-humans-move-space-Asgardia
Yes. The Truthstream video you posted mentioned the (at the time) new movie, Suspiria. You also posted another video of theirs on Monarch Mind control recently but i cant possibly remember the thread where i saw it. Please link me to the thread. Thanks.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm struggling to remember where it was posted. I'll have s look a bit later to see if I can locate it.

Awoken2

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
The visuals here I think are making a pretty strong case that Layne Staley was either MK'd or was subjected at some point to some seriously traumatic SRA.

This theme continued, the people controlling the artistic output of the band were no doubt very adept at the revelation of the method.

"From mid-1996 onwards, Staley was out of the public spotlight, never to perform live again. Staley struggled for much of his adult life with depression and drug addiction, which resulted in his death at the age of 34 on April 5, 2002"

Awoken2

Superstar
There have been multiple tests of this event occurring all over the world.

They don't just put these images in music videos for no reason.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Really thought this band was great. Most people believed they were a Christian band because of the song lyrics "Heaven let your light shine down..." Talking about Jesus right? Then they had their band logo changed in the early 2000s. I guess they were talking about the other bringer of light.

rwg.jpg

Awoken2

Superstar
This video can be interpreted in different ways. It could be symbolic of how TPTB rule over us and how they force us to live our lives.....or it could just be a brilliant advert for see through tights.....depends on which way you look at it.

elsbet

Superstar

Let me say this. If they do actually carry this plan out, I can guarantee your kids will deal with it better than you. They are as subconsciously as ready as they have ever been.
Ready... yeah-- like the Eloi was ready.

Corgan is a blabbermouth-- the Pisces Iscariot! lol doomsday clock... of biblical proportions no doubt. :p

It's the same story, told over and over. You seem to be pretty good at picking up on it.

Awoken2

Superstar
It's the same story, told over and over.
It's this particular story which concerns me. A simulated asteroid strike occurring over the south Pacific would bring on chaos of biblical proportions. It really does tick all the boxes as far as what the mainstream music industry, and now the mainstream media has been programming us with for years. Here are just a few more examples of how this event is being disseminated into the collective conciousness.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/aug/31/greatest-threat-to-life-on-earth-may-come-from-space-asteroids-satellite-debris

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1171987/asteroid-earth-2019-nuclear-war-chelyabinsk-meteor-us-russia-news-nuclear-bomb

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1171930/Asteroid-news-chance-of-impact-asteroid-hit-earth-Lembit-Opik-asteroid-warning

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1172426/asteroid-news-latest-update-apocalypse-asteroid-2019-qy5-space-nasa

Taking into account all the music "artists" posted in this thread who are painting the same picture in our minds then you really have to consider the real potential of this event occuring.