Predictive programming in the music industry.

Deadlylady

Established
If you think about it, the ability to create great music is a prerequisite before any agenda driven messages can be conveyed to large numbers of people. A fan base needs to be established, this is often achieved through releasing songs with emotive themes that resonate with large numbers of young people. Young people are the most important demographic to the hidden hand controlling the music industry (too many links to Freemasonry to be coincidental). You can only get into the subconscious minds of large numbers of young people by producing good music. If your music isn't any good, nobody listens.
I wouldn't say good but catchy is enough since the youth nowdays consume music pretty fast. So them creating catchy dumb music continously is what they prefer it seems.

Awoken2

Superstar
I wouldn't say good but catchy is enough since the youth nowdays consume music pretty fast. So them creating catchy dumb music continously is what they prefer it seems.
Today that's.probably the case but things were different as recent as 20 years ago. Bands and artists used to have huge numbers of followers who would eagerly consume all their output. People had an emotional connection to their chosen artists...today, because as you say, it's consumed so fast it's just a case of implanting as many morally debased images and themes and sounds in front of the consumer as possible.

Things have moved on. I noticed somebody recently created a thread pointing out the hidden symbology of a 32 year old Madonna video...It made me smile considering the woman has recently stood on stage in front of a worldwide audience sporting a single eye and proclaimed the world is going to burn and we aren't all going to make it. This illuminati high priestess is now just openly slapping it in your face.

The speed at which it's now churned out is probably something to do with young people's attention span nowadays...they do understand their market these record company bigwigs.

Awoken2

Superstar
When this song was released boys were boys, girls were girls and heterosexuality was the norm. Transexuality was relatively obscure. It was just six short years ago. Ohhh how things have moved on.

Today we have schools teaching kids about gender fluidity ,non binary and we are told that kids dressing up in drag is just an innocent expression of a child's development.

I guess Lady Gaga was just ahead of her time....and if you believe that you will believe anything.

It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M
Just put your paws up
'Cause you were born this way, baby

My mama told me when I was young
We are all born superstars
She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir

"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are"
She said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe"
"So hold your head up girl and you'll go far,
Listen to me when I say"

I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're set
I was born this way

Oh there ain't no other way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
I was born this way

Don't be a drag ‒ just be a queen [x3]
Don't be!

Give yourself prudence
And love your friends
Subway kid, rejoice your truth
In the religion of the insecure
I must be myself, respect my youth

A different lover is not a sin
Believe capital H-I-M (Hey hey hey)
I love my life I love this record and
Mi amore vole fe yah (Love needs faith)

I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way
I was born this way

Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
I was born this way

Don't be a drag, just be a queen
Whether you're broke or evergreen
You're black, white, beige, chola descent
You're Lebanese, you're orient
Whether life's disabilities
Left you outcast, bullied, or teased
Rejoice and love yourself today
'Cause baby you were born this way

No matter gay, straight, or bi
Lesbian, transgendered life
I'm on the right track baby
I was born to survive
No matter black, white or beige
Chola or orient made
I was born to be brave

I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way
I was born this way

Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
Baby I was born this way
I was born this way

I was born this way hey!
I was born this way hey!
I was born this way hey!
I was born this way hey!
I was born this way hey!
I was born this way hey!

Same DNA, but born this way
Same DNA, but born this way.

There has been a 2500% increase between 2009 and 2017 of young people who have sought referral to a GID clinic suffering from Gender Dysphoria..... must all be Lady Gaga fans then eh?

Awoken2

Superstar
Let me reiterate that point.

The relevance of a song, it's words and images can only be realised some time later. After the event.

Awoken2

Superstar
If you do a Google search for Depeche Mode Freemasons what you will not find easily is this....

“L.A. has been in a celebratory mood all this week as one of our city’s most popular touring acts, Depeche Mode, upped the ante promo-wise for their upcoming Global Spirit Tour, which begins in Sweden next week. Doing press and rehearsals in town the past few days, the band also decided to do an intimate show for fans at the Masonic Lodge at Hollywood Forever Cemetery last night — a thank-you for helping them make history by selling out three nights at the Hollywood Bowl and adding a fourth night to the run, something no band had ever done before...”

https://www.laweekly.com/music/depeche-modes-secret-show-at-masonic-lodge-was-a-thank-you-to-la-fans-8174125
....what you will find however are 5 pages of this.....you think they want to hide something?

Filmed inside a Masonic Lodge, just in case you were not aware.The tree of life features quite heavily, don't you think?

http://www.masonforum.com/viewthread/907/#3324

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
I wonder why they are informing all the stupid people first?....Sun readers aren't renown for their thinking capacity.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/9235663/asteroid-crash-earth-2019-when/
I believe MK ultra methods are then used on these artists to gain control of theiir minds. These people's artistic output can be programmed and heavily influenced by external forces.

There are controls put in place, usually high grade narcotics and alcohol on tap provided by a record company insider or handler. This keeps the artist dependent and compliant.
A popular legend about Elliot is that her vocal range was improved by three notes after she was hit on the head by some copper tubing while walking through a construction site behind the bar where the New Journeymen were playing in the Virgin Islands. Elliot confirmed the story in a 1968 interview with Rolling Stone magazine, saying,

It's true, I did get hit on the head by a pipe that fell down and my range was increased by three notes. They were tearing this club apart in the islands, revamping it, putting in a dance floor. Workmen dropped a thin metal plumbing pipe and it hit me on the head and knocked me to the ground. I had a concussion and went to the hospital. I had a bad headache for about two weeks and all of a sudden I was singing higher. It's true. Honest to God.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Elliot
I don't believe her "honest to God" part, unless that was the version of events given to her with no memory of what happened.

Awoken2

Superstar

A sad indictment of tge intelligence of the UK population.

https://www.agilitypr.com/resources/top-media-outlets/top-10-uk-newspapers-by-circulation/

A popular legend about Elliot is that her vocal range was improved by three notes after she was hit on the head by some copper tubing while walking through a construction site behind the bar where the New Journeymen were playing in the Virgin Islands. Elliot confirmed the story in a 1968 interview with Rolling Stone magazine, saying,

It's true, I did get hit on the head by a pipe that fell down and my range was increased by three notes. They were tearing this club apart in the islands, revamping it, putting in a dance floor. Workmen dropped a thin metal plumbing pipe and it hit me on the head and knocked me to the ground. I had a concussion and went to the hospital. I had a bad headache for about two weeks and all of a sudden I was singing higher. It's true. Honest to God.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Elliot
I don't believe her "honest to God" part, unless that was the version of events given to her with no memory of what happened.
I could post many examples of how certain artists have made an admission, through their music, about "voices" they hear in their heads. There are too many for it to be just coincidental.

Here is an early example. Many more have followed.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
It's not just gender dystopia.

Capital H-I-M means His Infernal Majesty aka Satan. There is a gothic metal band of the same name.

View attachment 23326
The Band's symbol is "heartagram". Inverted pentagram represents Black magic. Don't forget it.

View attachment 23325
Everyone worships capital H-I-M under Lady Gaga holding the gun. This dystopia is a police state.

(from the manifesto)

(from the lyrics)

GOAT = baphomet.

Government-owned alien territory in space? Hollywood's alien lies from the very beginning. "Good aliens come and save us". The straight of it: evil Jinns rules humanity under the leadership of the Anti-christ (Dajjal). How? With mind control techniques supported by better technology than before.
That's very interesting, but not surprising, thanks for your input

Awoken2

Superstar
Hey don't hold back here with a great opportunity to show this video.

Tool's 46 and 2. James Maynard Keenan has a certain methodology in his work. Produced over 20 years ago it foretold of how our chromosomes can be altered. This insidious experiment on society appears now to be showing it's early results. First it's a slowly engineered acceptance of transgenderism with the second step being full androgony.

You can call it irony or coincidence but the track was used with this video of the Pan's Labyrinth movie. The references of Pan's also relating to pansexuality is not coincidental. Keenan is just using the same methods that the occultists use in their music to inform us of what was coming. I haven't even watched the film but I would imagine there were many references to gender and demonic forces.

Even though the video was not made by Tool his songs always appear to get attached to some quite mind opening topics.

Whether it be that he was just simply ahead of his time he has been giving us some very well advanced insight into the agendas we would be subjected to. The blending.of the genders...or transgenderism as we are all now being over familiarised with through the media.

Before any of the usual deniers of any agenda whatsoever start popping up even Vigilant Citizen himself is now writing about this in his recent articles, is he also seeing an agenda which doesn't exist?

Here is a clip of Keenan explaining, very succinctly what the 46 and 2 chromosone model would be.

I'm not apologising for repeating these posts but sometimes these video's, when put together in one post spell out a clearer picture.

Even earlier still, 1998, in a song written with Trent Reznor, Keenan just happens to put in your mind the image of a transgender and how morality would get swirled away with it's general acceptance. He goes further, even including some old simple animation to illuninate the prospects of a fake alien invasion, the poisening of our food, catastrophic weather manipulation, 5G weaponry and finally an apocalyptic event coming from the skies.

Just look at today's society, all dumbed down on fluoride, toxic food, poison skies, opioides with 5G towers popping up in most big cities now at an alarming rate. Some say it's a silent weapon...for a quiet war...against us.

Whether you see Keenan as an arrogant occultist who contemptuously mocks us for our own ignorance or a musical genius who is desperately trying to warn us what our future holds, either way, his messages need to be understood.

Let's just hope he got this one wrong eh?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
As we all now observe the USA and Israel terrorize another Middle Eastern country using the same contemptuous justification they've been spewing out since the Project For A New American Century document was drafted (defence) I would have thought that unless you have a vested interest in the final outcome of the ensuing death and destruction now is the time to start standing up and saying we are not accepting this.

I'm sure if you asked every citizen of the States if they wanted to be terrorizing innocent families in the Middle East causing untold misery to millions the answer would be a resounding no.....and you call yourself a democracy?.....It's a joke. The UK is no better might I add.

As per thread title I'll put these three songs together. It's a coded warning, very simple to decode...if truth still matters to you anyway.

Later to re-release the song with a single addition to the lyrics inserted at exactly 3.22 in the song, New World Order.

https://youtu.be/m5i3WtvjOHs

From what I have read on this forum the only people who appear to have no problems whatsoever with the current situation are the Christian Zionists (because this is what their Bible said would happen)....so it's happening as PLANNED...and all the born again Christians (because their Bible said it was all going to end anyway as PLANNED.

From my own perspective it appears the KJV promotes nothing but death...but that's OK because some of you are getting saved for an eternal afterlife of bliss.

....What if the book was lying?....What about your families?....and their families?...the future?

I'll end this post with this. I think it's apt.

https://youtu.be/BIsH686xWl0

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
It's easy to predict the future...if you're the one writing the script.

....are we about to see another nightclub massacre?....time will tell I guess.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established

Unsettling especially the extended wake up that is dipped in reverb...this was one of Madonna's worst songs and I am really not sure what this video wants to achieve.

Deadlylady

Established

They want to ban all guns. That's why those shootings are happening so often. There are other subliminal messages too. If you look closely.

I wonder if the thing in the middle has some kind of meaning. Have you seen that logo somewhere before?

1561622071965.png

I feel like that club is representing this country or even the globe. Showing people that have chosen that lifestyle as the good ones and that they are also victims like the children in those schools.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
The inverted cross isn't even subtle. We all know what that represents don't we?

There are just too many singers singing too many songs about this world burning up.

Agghhh single eyes are just fashionable....lol

How obvious do you need this shit to be?

Awoken2

Superstar
Don't be bitter about your diminishing popularity Sammy...you escaped with your life....many don't.

Awoken2

Superstar
This is an extremely insightful piece of work.

See how the Hermetic Principles are interwoven.with music. As above so below? It's explained here. Vibration? It's explained here..... and much more.

Awoken2

Superstar
I get a feeling there are forces in play that are intending on wiping out all modern religions....leaving just the new Luciferean New Age religion.

When I saw this video for the first time just recently it made me think Notre Dame.

Here's the lyrics...

Wipe that smile off your face
You immaculate disgrace
'Cause heaven knows
A prayer won't save you now

You wear the halo of a saint
To hide the venom of a snake
Built your kingdom on a lie
So watch it all come crashing down now

You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two bit
Fuckin' hypocrite

How does it feel?
How does it feel?
The day has come
To pay for what you've done
Sinner revealed
Tell me how does it feel?
So pure within your soul
Pure evil

If your blackened heart believes
In the righteous words you speak
You know heaven will send hell for you
And bring you to your knees

You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two bit
Fuckin' hypocrite

How does it feel?
How does it feel?
The day has come
Sinner revealed
So pure within your soul
Pure evil

So pray to your god
Pray for your soul
Pray as your throne burns slowly
Pray to your god
Pray for your soul
Pray as your throne burns slowly now

How does it feel
How does it feel?
The day has come
Sinner revealed
Truthless, two-faced, two bit
Fuckin' hypocrite
How does it feel
So pure within your soul
Pure evil

The day has come
Pay for what you've done
What you've done, what you've done.

...and here's the video..

(If your religious you may want to avert your eyes)

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
...so what group are you in?.....that's the question.

Now as in keeping with the thread title let's have a look at how the latest group,LGBTQ (other letters available on request) became so prevalent in todays society.

Despite the repeated snarky.comments I've received on this forum by certain posters about "analysing music video's" I will continue to post clear examples of how the music industry uses their "artists" to push their agendas....this website/forum is supposed to be a music based conspiracy forum after all.

The genders are being blurred, children in schools are being taught that gender is a social construct. Transgenderism is a creation of the Luciferean worshipping psychos who want to demonstrate that THEY are God.

I could put any one of hundreds of music video's here with the same theme/purpose....to start deconstructing a whole generations beliefs regarding gender and sexuality. If you cannot see this, you are either very naive or in denial.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
https://weather.com/en-IN/india/news/news/2019-07-19-asteroid-fly-move-close-threat-earth-31-surface

The music industry has been layering this event in our minds for quite some time now.

( Take a look to the sky just before you die
It's the last time you will
Blackened roar, massive roar, fills the crumbling sky)

(Some say a comet will fall from the sky
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves
Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits)

(Check asteroid at beginning of video)

At this point an asteroid event is without doubt going to happen.