Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
When two of the biggest fiction factories start churning out repetitive headlines on the same story it's a sure sign some poor bastards somewhere will be the recipient of a fake asteroid hit.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/9167313/two-asteroids-whip-past-earth-today/

I'm reckoning it will touchdown somewhere out at sea causing a rather large tsunami which will then go on to wipe out large numbers of people.

They are just planting seeds for a future "event".

Dalit

Star
Last night I watched an episode of TOTP2 featuring songs from the mid 80's and something appeared quite odd. I'll post just 4 of the songs featured on last night's show.

Can anybody see the common denominator regarding these recording artists? If not here is a bit of a clue.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/annie-lennox-on-being-mistaken-for-a-lesbian-i-think-intelligent-heterosexual-women-are-challenging-9828047.html

That's social engineering for you.
That article reminded me of this from Community.

Awoken2

Superstar
That article reminded me of this from Community.

Just a few more idols from the 80's who just happened to be gay, bi or androgynous in appearance.... kinda paved the way for general acceptance of the LGBT agenda by a generation of today's parents. Today we are now seeing the next phase that our kids are being programmed with.....trans.

Just a quick re-cap of 80's I-cons

Elton John (well gay)

Freddy Mercury (Bi)

Mick Jagger (Bi)

Bowie (Bi, androgynous)

George Michael (gay with hint of bi)

Nick Rhodes - Duran Duran (androgynous)

Neil Tennant -Pet Shop Gay Boys (gay)

Annie Lennox- Eurythmics (androgynous)

Marc Almond-Soft Cell (rampant gay)

Holly Johnson- Frankie Goes To Hollywood (gay)

Madonna (Bi)

Boy George (gay)

Debbie Harry (Bi)

Fred Schneider- B52's (gay)

Joan Armatrading (Gay)

Lou Reed (Bi)

Morrissey (Bi)

Pete Burns (Bi androgynous)

Phil Oakey- Human League (androgynous)

Martin Gore - Masonic Mode (androgynous)

List by no means exhaustive.

This is when LGBT went totally mainstream.

Awoken2

Superstar
Re- released on YouTube today.

If you cannot see the Masonic messages in this video then I don't understand why you're here.

It starts with the Masonic Pillars.....take note.

I think now is a good time to replay this very informative video.

This video throws up a question for me. I would appreciate if any of you religious folk would be kind enough to answer this for me.

Is the Hadith to the Qur'an the equivalent of the Old Testament to the new?

Will shortly be commencing a thread on Masonic Mode.....bad baaad boys.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
They couldn't resist getting a couple of twin towers in there, the gender thing.....strange love indeed....they mock their public.

Awoken2

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
"It doesn't matter if you don't believe in Satan, it doesn't matter if you don't believe in demons, what's important is, to know there are people out there that do and they are willing to do anything to achieve their goals"

Probably the most important quote from the following video.

Awoken2

Superstar
When two of the biggest fiction factories start churning out repetitive headlines on the same story it's a sure sign some poor bastards somewhere will be the recipient of a fake asteroid hit.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/9167313/two-asteroids-whip-past-earth-today/

I'm reckoning it will touchdown somewhere out at sea causing a rather large tsunami which will then go on to wipe out large numbers of people.

They are just planting seeds for a future "event".
I wonder why they are informing all the stupid people first?....Sun readers aren't renown for their thinking capacity.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/9235663/asteroid-crash-earth-2019-when/

Awoken2

Superstar
By comparison, her Eurovision show was quite tame by comparison. It appears it was just a PR exercise to put her in the limelight.

Madonna - Dark Ballet (Official Music Video):

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
After reading VC's latest article it got me thinking. Here's the article.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vc-resources/the-one-eye-sign-its-origins-and-occult-meaning/

If you have any knowledge of the music industry you will be well aware of recurring imagery within music videos and recurring themes. For the purpose of this post we'll just focus on the single eye, baptism, the dark, fire and ritual.

It is my belief that any talented band that developes a following who seek that big contact with a major label have a heavy price to pay for their success.

When Bob Dylan famously said on record that he had to honour his contract to the devil he wasn't speaking figuratively.

I believe the selected artist all go through some type of ritual, this involves being immersed in water in some type of dark baptism. I believe MK ultra methods are then used on these artists to gain control of theiir minds. These people's artistic output can be programmed and heavily influenced by external forces.

There are controls put in place, usually high grade narcotics and alcohol on tap provided by a record company insider or handler. This keeps the artist dependent and compliant.

I'm going to give you an example of just one band. Alice in chains.

See how many references there are to the above things mentioned in one of their early singles Sea of Sorrow.

Signing with Columbia Records in 1989 with their ironically titled EP We Die Young perhaps the writing was on the wall from that moment.

As his drug dependency grew Layne Staley probably had a few transgressions, most addicts do, just get high and fuck everything off, but that's not in the contract so I think in this particular release it is referring to Staley's reprogramming. He refers to being broken by his master in this song. The one that must be obeyed, or you lose everything.

By 1996 Staley was losing everything, his mind now under purely narcotic control. Not a good prospect for longevity in the music industry.

We chase misprinted lies
We face the path of time
And yet I fight
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

My gift of self is raped
My privacy is raked
And yet I find
And yet I find
Repeating in my head
If I can't be my own
I'd feel better dead

This is a cry for help.

Six years later he's dead. A speedball. Wasn't much good to the record company by that time anyway...that's show business I guess.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Layne_Staley

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Anybody would think there is a bit of a pattern forming here. Keep watching the news for possible Japanese catastrophe.

Allegra

Veteran
Theodor Adorno, a sociologist and philosopher, was hired by Tavistock to studied western marxism in Frankfurt, he secretly wrote lyrics for almost all of the beatles songs to promote degeneration for the culture and mixed drugs references to make it cool now to use drugs. Funny fact is that he hated pop music and called it manufactured rubbish and yet he held the beatles' music right before he (or his family?) sold it to Michael Jackson.
He died in August 1969 and in less than a year after his death, in April 1970, the beatles disbanded.

Screenshot_217.png\
You can see Aleister Crowley, Karl Marx and Aldous Huxley in this album cover

Theodor Adorno, a sociologist and philosopher, was hired by Tavistock to studied western marxism in Frankfurt, he secretly wrote lyrics for almost all of the beatles songs to promote degeneration for the culture and mixed drugs references to make it cool now to use drugs. Funny fact is that he hated pop music and called it manufactured rubbish and yet he held the beatles' music right before he (or his family?) sold it to Michael Jackson.
He died in August 1969 and in less than a year after his death, in April 1970, the beatles disbanded.

View attachment 23188\
You can see Aleister Crowley, Karl Marx and Aldous Huxley in this album cover
Lol that isn’t true, it’s completely fake.

https://rocknerd.co.uk/2016/10/13/theodor-adorno-of-the-frankfurt-school-wrote-all-the-beatles-songs-as-a-cultural-marxist-assault-on-america-possibly/

Awoken2

Superstar
That's so demonic! And I thought Pan's Labyrinth was bad with its demons.

View attachment 23115
Hey don't hold back here with a great opportunity to show this video.

Tool's 46 and 2. James Maynard Keenan has a certain methodology in his work. Produced over 20 years ago it foretold of how our chromosomes can be altered. This insidious experiment on society appears now to be showing it's early results. First it's a slowly engineered acceptance of transgenderism with the second step being full androgony.

You can call it irony or coincidence but the track was used with this video of the Pan's Labyrinth movie. The references of Pan's also relating to pansexuality is not coincidental. Keenan is just using the same methods that the occultists use in their music to inform us of what was coming. I haven't even watched the film but I would imagine there were many references to gender and demonic forces.

Even though the video was not made by Tool his songs always appear to get attached to some quite mind opening topics.

Whether it be that he was just simply ahead of his time he has been giving us some very well advanced insight into the agendas we would be subjected to. The blending.of the genders...or transgenderism as we are all now being over familiarised with through the media.

Before any of the usual deniers of any agenda whatsoever start popping up even Vigilant Citizen himself is now writing about this in his recent articles, is he also seeing an agenda which doesn't exist?

Here is a clip of Keenan explaining, very succinctly what the 46 and 2 chromosone model would be.

I'm not apologising for repeating these posts but sometimes these video's, when put together in one post spell out a clearer picture.

Even earlier still, 1998, in a song written with Trent Reznor, Keenan just happens to put in your mind the image of a transgender and how morality would get swirled away with it's general acceptance. He goes further, even including some old simple animation to illuninate the prospects of a fake alien invasion, the poisening of our food, catastrophic weather manipulation, 5G weaponry and finally an apocalyptic event coming from the skies.

Just look at today's society, all dumbed down on fluoride, toxic food, poison skies, opioides with 5G towers popping up in most big cities now at an alarming rate. Some say it's a silent weapon...for a quiet war...against us.

Whether you see Keenan as an arrogant occultist who contemptuously mocks us for our own ignorance or a musical genius who is desperately trying to warn us what our future holds, either way, his messages need to be understood.

Let's just hope he got this one wrong eh?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Just following on from that if you look at the potion lyrics in the context of how his meeting with "the devil" went, the mind altering drugs (probably DMT), the wiping of memories (MK Ultra)...these temptations would be difficult to resist to anybody who wanted to explore their spirituality...or just liked getting high.

I would imagine anybody in the music industry who was partial to narcotic enhancements who had any value to the sick occultists that run the industry would be taken to the same meeting and made the same offer.

Just look at the state our "mainstream artists" are in....

Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Bieber, Eminem, JayZ... the whole lot of them appear to be having their minds controlled by outside forces.

Guess the deal was too good to turn down I suppose. Sell your soul to push an agenda.

Awoken2

Superstar
Amazing how both artists (Chemical Brothers and Aurora) have both made some great music but this is easily the worst thing they have done.
If you think about it, the ability to create great music is a prerequisite before any agenda driven messages can be conveyed to large numbers of people. A fan base needs to be established, this is often achieved through releasing songs with emotive themes that resonate with large numbers of young people. Young people are the most important demographic to the hidden hand controlling the music industry (too many links to Freemasonry to be coincidental). You can only get into the subconscious minds of large numbers of young people by producing good music. If your music isn't any good, nobody listens.