Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
Project Bluebeam springs to mind

said, oh, watchin' them fall
Never hurt at all
One by one
Falling from the sun
And melting down
Sooner hit the ground
Up so fast
The future in the past

Oh, oh
The future's in the past, wooh
Oh yeah, hey, uh

Well, I was thinkin' it's the real thing, wooh
Buckin' like a Mustang
We got everybody talkin'
Yeah, they talkin'
About, "I got mine." wooh, hey

I got a funky, funky feeling
Somewhere in the past
Still everyday believin'
Oh, I'm believin'

Saving the best for last, huh, yeah, oh
Saving the best for last, wooh
Saving the best for last

I hear voices
Alien voices

Ya- ya-ya-ya-ya
Ya- ya-ya-ya-ya

Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

Yeah, come on, come on
Future is the past

I'm gonna listen to the future
Listen to the past
Life ain't 'bout no hurry
I'm gonna save the best for last, come on, come on
The future is the past

I'm gonna listen to the children
Listen to my friends
Let science be my church
The song that never ends, come on
Yeah, come on
The future is the past

We don't have to worry
'Bout anything that's done
We each made of wax
Get melted by the sun
come on, bring it on, come on
The future is the past

I'm gonna climb up on the mountain top
Stand naked with the trees
Listen to the voice
Inside you and me, come on, come on, come on
The future's in the past

The future is so past, yeah
Come on
Future is the past, come on
Come on, come on
The future is the past, come on

Programming and social conditioning through mass public ceremonies is nothing new and continues to this day, weaponized by the corporate entertainment industry to further degrade society. What first began through the planned counter-culture revolution of the 1960s, has now descended into a relentless onslaught of overt messaging through mass media. All of this is preparation for a new AEON being ushered in through even greater levels of psychological and cultural degradation, with the end game being the fragmentation of society through the institution of social engineering.
I’ve wanted to respond to this video for quite a while but haven’t had time. Again, just giving my perspective on this but being a GenXer (adjusts the soapbox), I grew up listening to many different female artists in the late ‘70s. I can remember some radio stations being “soft rock” and hearing the likes of Linda Ronstadt, Karen Carpenter, Melissa Manchester and Sheena Easton. My parents owned albums by Sarah Vaughan and Barbara Streisand, etc., and while I wasn’t crazy about their genre of music as a kid, I was most likely influenced by it and understood what being an accomplished and talented singer meant.

Fast forward to the winter of '83/’84 and Madonna enters the scene. Initially, I remember people thinking she was a black artist because of the song “Holiday”, but we all found out otherwise after seeing her music video and on American Bandstand telling Dick Clark she wanted to “rule the world”. What I find most amusing about her is that my friends and I knew she wasn’t that talented. While her songs were slightly catchy, and it was found out later that she studied at the Alvin Ailey Dance Theatre, she never had it. Critics and others viewed her as a less attractive Deborah Harry, but Debbie had her group "Blondie" and they actually played instruments. The “Ginas” LOVED her, and it was probably because of her Italian heritage, but at the time, musically and vocally, her songs weren’t anything that spectacular. It may be because we grew up knowing what a talented singer sounded like, we had singers of earlier genres as a gauge/reference. In some ways, Madonna was on par with Janet Jackson as neither of them had strong vocals or octave range, but Janet had the last name and good music producers to hold her in the spotlight. Madonna just kept reinventing herself to keep herself relevant and constantly surrounded herself with controversy by making outlandish comments, making the movie "Truth or Dare" and publishing her book "Sex".

I say this because many artists today now use Madonna as their gauge and inspiration, which is an awful and sad reflection of today’s pop music. I recall when I first saw Britney’s video “Baby One More Time” and thought, ‘This looks like she’s imitating Madonna with the choreography and with less vocal talent’. I think, and I could be mistaken, that Madonna was one of the first in the music scene to use a head microphone because her and her dancers performed on stage while on tour. There was a time, when musically talented people abound would entertain their audience by just holding the mic and standing and/or sitting in front of them. Evidently, Madonna never honed her guitar playing she claimed to be learning at one point, lol.

In any event, when you’re looking at artists today like Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande, all the ones mentioned in the video, they’re all following suit, just performing occult theatrics with no innate musical talent to put their backs up against. Personally, I listened to Ariana a capella and I honestly don’t get the attraction to her nasally sounding voice. I think the same can be said for Lady Gaga, but to each their own. However, they are part of the agenda and appear to be pied pipers leading today's youth down one sordid path.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I heard a song on the radio today and it got me thinking. Here's the song.

For anybody averse to listening to "The devil's" music, which I should imagine here there are many, here are the lyrics

One of these days the ground will drop out from beneath your feet
One of these days your heart will stop and play its final beat
One of these days the clocks will stop and time won't mean a thing
One of these days their bombs will drop and silence everything

But it's alright
Yeah it's alright
I said it's alright

Easy for you to say
Your heart has never been broken
Your pride has never been stolen
Not yet not yet

One of these days
I bet your heart'll be broken
I bet your pride'll be stolen
I bet I bet I bet I bet
One of these days
One of these days

One of these days your eyes will close and pain will disappear
One of these days you will forget to hope and learn to fear

But it's alright
Yeah it's alright
I said it's alright

Easy for you to say
Not yet not yet

One of these days
I bet your heart'll be broken
I bet your pride'll be stolen
I bet I bet I bet I bet
One of these days
One of these days

But it's alright
Yeah it's alright
I said it's alright
Yes it's alright

Don't say it's alright
Don't say it's alright
Don't say it's alright

One of these days your heart will stop and play its final beat
But it's alright

Easy for you to say
Not yet not yet

One of these days
I bet your heart will be broken
I bet your pride will be stolen
I bet I bet I bet I bet

One of these days
One of these days
One of these days

18 min 37 seconds Dave Grohl is addressed.

Whichever way you look at it, be it predictive programming or some type of musical warning, this is something you should be unable to ignore.

This has happened before. Jim Morrison, a cultural I CON getting played out of the speakers of those American Copters raining death down below.

Bloody amazing coincidence how his own father's role in the Gulf Of Tonkin event kick started the whole thing off.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Just one more. Martin Gore of Depeche Mode, his father was an American GI based in the UK, more can be learned about this here.

http://rreverb.com/martin-gore-the-dark-side-of-the-mode/

Awoken2

Superstar
Maybe it's best to.post when the Kpop and BoTS people are asleep.....do they sleep though?.....lol

Just a quick reminder, here's Depeche Mode lighting up the Empire State Building, it occurs at 2.23.....which is coincidentally an inverted 322.

Just saying.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Maybe it's best to.post when the Kpop and BoTS people are asleep.....do they sleep though?.....lol

Just a quick reminder, here's Depeche Mode lighting up the Empire State Building, it occurs at 2.23.....which is coincidentally an inverted 322.

Just saying.
“L.A. has been in a celebratory mood all this week as one of our city’s most popular touring acts, Depeche Mode, upped the ante promo-wise for their upcoming Global Spirit Tour, which begins in Sweden next week. Doing press and rehearsals in town the past few days, the band also decided to do an intimate show for fans at the Masonic Lodge at Hollywood Forever Cemetery last night — a thank-you for helping them make history by selling out three nights at the Hollywood Bowl and adding a fourth night to the run, something no band had ever done before...”

https://www.laweekly.com/music/depeche-modes-secret-show-at-masonic-lodge-was-a-thank-you-to-la-fans-8174125

Awoken2

Superstar
“L.A. has been in a celebratory mood all this week as one of our city’s most popular touring acts, Depeche Mode, upped the ante promo-wise for their upcoming Global Spirit Tour, which begins in Sweden next week. Doing press and rehearsals in town the past few days, the band also decided to do an intimate show for fans at the Masonic Lodge at Hollywood Forever Cemetery last night — a thank-you for helping them make history by selling out three nights at the Hollywood Bowl and adding a fourth night to the run, something no band had ever done before...”

https://www.laweekly.com/music/depeche-modes-secret-show-at-masonic-lodge-was-a-thank-you-to-la-fans-8174125
Yes I was aware of this (sure I posted it here) Here's Dave Gahan spelling it out in true Masonic Mode stylee...

(Clue: Listen to exactly the word sang at 33 seconds and also the number on the wall at 2 min 59 secs)

Karlysymon

Superstar
I say this because many artists today now use Madonna as their gauge and inspiration, which is an awful and sad reflection of today’s pop music.
Your post was lovely and i enjoyed reading it.

What i've often thought about though is that many of today's artists list those of the 60s and 70s (especially the rock genre) as their inspiration but knowing what we know about how many of them were "summoned" to Laurel Canyon by the military-intelligence complex, what does that say about the 21st century artists and their music, that the 60s icons inspired?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Is pop music anxious and depressed because we are too?

I was listening to this song the other day

In one interview, Parsons said the song's title came from its vocalist and co-writer Eric Woolfson, who spent a lot of time in Las Vegas about that time.
"He had a certain fascination with the hidden cameras that were there watching the tables, taping the games and what have you," Parsons told the interviewer. "It was more than just the hidden cameras. It was also kind of 1984 syndrome. It covers the fact we can never be left to our own devices; we will always be watched."

https://www.tampabay.com/whats-the-story-behind--alan-parsons-eye-in-the-sky/2290427

It seems as though "eyes in the sky" or "ever watchful eyes" was quite a theme in music in the 80s.

On their Eve album, they have an instrumental to Lucifer.....two weird dudes.

Awoken2

Superstar
Is pop music anxious and depressed because we are too?

I was listening to this song the other day

In one interview, Parsons said the song's title came from its vocalist and co-writer Eric Woolfson, who spent a lot of time in Las Vegas about that time.
"He had a certain fascination with the hidden cameras that were there watching the tables, taping the games and what have you," Parsons told the interviewer. "It was more than just the hidden cameras. It was also kind of 1984 syndrome. It covers the fact we can never be left to our own devices; we will always be watched."

https://www.tampabay.com/whats-the-story-behind--alan-parsons-eye-in-the-sky/2290427

It seems as though "eyes in the sky" or "ever watchful eyes" was quite a theme in music in the 80s.

On their Eve album, they have an instrumental to Lucifer.....two weird dudes.
It does kind of change the context of certain old favourites, especially when you dig into the roots of some of these bands.

Karlysymon

Superstar
It does kind of change the context of certain old favourites, especially when you dig into the roots of some of these bands.

Yeah. Eye in the Sky is sometimes titled Sirius. Pretty sure you know the importance of the Dog Star in the Occult/Esoteric. Their album cover also has the eye of Horus.
Its funny because i've often listened to it and never really cared about the title or the meaning, it gripped me the other day. I guess my mind was alert that day.
Speaking of the Dog star, did you ever read VC's analysis of Florence's album, Ceremonials?
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-esoteric-meaning-of-florence-the-machines-shake-it-out-and-no-light-no-light/

Dalit

Star
Yeah. Eye in the Sky is sometimes titled Sirius. Pretty sure you know the importance of the Dog Star in the Occult/Esoteric. Their album cover also has the eye of Horus.
Its funny because i've often listened to it and never really cared about the title or the meaning, it gripped me the other day. I guess my mind was alert that day.
Speaking of the Dog star, did you ever read VC's analysis of Florence's album, Ceremonials?
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-esoteric-meaning-of-florence-the-machines-shake-it-out-and-no-light-no-light/
Thanks for sharing. Didn't see that originally b/c still new. Kinda sad now, but can't say I'm surprised that Florence is affected by this stuff. Most musical artists with any popularity are.

Awoken2

Superstar
Yeah. Eye in the Sky is sometimes titled Sirius. Pretty sure you know the importance of the Dog Star in the Occult/Esoteric.
Yes, this music video by New Order springs to mind immediately.

I hadn't but I have now. It reminded of this video I watched some time ago.

There is a YouTuber called LXXXVIII Finis Temporis who has done a lot of work on Sirius/Dog Star connections. Some of his work is a bit of a reach bit there are some very revealing aspects to it also.

Awoken2

Superstar
Just noticed the doves above the twin towers in this video. Released 3 years before 9/11 We see planes and destruction ensuing.

Awoken2

Superstar
Last edited: