Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
Fortunately the majority of people will not even see it coming and the religious people will think it's the second coming.....but it's coming. Don't know when but this event will most definitely be coming. We are being programmed for it.

Awoken2

Superstar
If you need any more proof that these people literally sell their souls to the devil in return for commercial success then maybe this will convince you.

In just this one video we see satanic imagery, monarch programming references, sexualized behaviour in front of minors, subliminal messaging (nuclear explosion at 2.33) witchcraft, the burning of bibles, drugs and general moral depravity.....all parading as entertainment.

Absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Some key lines in this song. Released just 3 weeks before we see one of the world's most famous cathedrals burn.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
So we are now having lots of churches go BOOM! in Sri Lanka....

Some key lines in this song. Released just 3 weeks before we see one of the world's most famous cathedrals burn.

I've just raked some of the lyrics from this song to show how it could be predicting current world events.

Blowing up like a Molotov
Got my finger on the detonator
Boom!
I've got nothing to hide
Another one down
Onto the next
Black cat, short fuse
Spark it up
Bad news
Everywhere I go I leave a mark like a tattoo
Setting it off like the 4th of July
Boom!
Holy water.....Boom!

If anybody here rememembers how the IRA always used to leave a coded warning before one of their bombs went off then this song could be seen as just that.

Warnings will always be given....it's their way of operating in plain sight whilst not breaking natural law.

Awoken2

Superstar

We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power, power

What will it take to make you capitulate?
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
Elevate the human race, putting makeup on my face
We appreciate power

[Grimes:]
Simulation, give me something good
God's creation, so misunderstood
Pray to the divinity, the keeper of the key
One day everyone will believe

[HANA:]
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
When will the state agree to cooperate?
We appreciate power

People like to say that we're insane
But AI will reward us when it reigns
Pledge allegiance to the world's most powerful computer
Simulation - it's the future

We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power

[Grimes & HANA:]
And if you long to never die
Baby, plug in, upload your mind
Come on, you're not even alive
If you're not backed up on a drive
If you're not backed up, backed up on a drive

We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power

We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power

We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power

Neanderthal to human being
Evolution, kill the gene
Biology is superficial
Intelligence is artificial
Submit
Submit
Submit
Submit
Submit
Submit
Submit
Submit

Allegra

Veteran

NotOkayDude

Rookie
Fortunately the majority of people will not even see it coming and the religious people will think it's the second coming.....but it's coming. Don't know when but this event will most definitely be coming. We are being programmed for it.

our sun is doing fine. how is a supernova related to the "second coming"

NotOkayDude

Rookie

We appreciate power
We appreciate power

We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power

Simulation, give me something good
God's creation, so misunderstood
Pray to the divinity, the keeper of the key
One day everyone will believe

We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power

People like to say that we're insane
But AI will reward us when it reigns
Pledge allegiance to the world's most powerful computer
Simulation - it's the future

We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power

[Grimes & HANA:]
If you're not backed up on a drive
If you're not backed up, backed up on a drive

We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power

We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power

We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power
We appreciate power

Neanderthal to human being
Evolution, kill the gene
Biology is superficial
Intelligence is artificial
Submit
Submit
Submit
Submit
Submit
Submit
Submit
Submit
Intellectuals such as Ray Kurzweil (director of engineering at Google) and Yuval Noah Harari (author of Sapiens and Homo Deus) are pushing this agenda quite heavily, theres no need to look into the entertainment industry. However, the future scenarios do not seem to converge towards a specific goal.
Will humans be transformed into zombies? Will we be invaded by aliens? Will those aliens be material or interdimensional beings? Will live our lives in a dumbed down, simulated world ? Will a supervirus wipe out 90% of our population ? Or will humanity be made genderless and sterile ?When will the NWO be established ? Who will be the leader ? The Antichrist ? Who is he ? Or maybe Lucifer? Or perhaps an advanced alien civilization ? Who created the Georgia Guidestones ? Freemasons? Members of the Skull and Bones ? Are they part of the same group? Is all of this even real ? etc...

Predictive programming will make you lose your sanity if you actually try to think rationally. I personally gave up.

Awoken2

Superstar
our sun is doing fine. how is a supernova related to the "second coming
Well if you pop over to the religious threads you will encounter certain posters who are actually looking forward to this event which they've read about in their Bible. Be it the second coming of Christ, the rapture or day of judgement or whatever else all people with deep held religious beliefs will see it as an act of God who's come to take them all off to a better place. Many years ago these types of people used to wear sandwich boards saying ",the end is nigh"....it wasn't nigh, they ended up dying of natural causes but they had the belief that Armageddon was nearly upon them.

Now from my limited understanding of the exact details of each religions own version of this we will all be witness to stars falling from the sky, tsunamis earthquakes and devastating weather systems. Here is a very good example of how this is described in the Quran.

http://www.zwemercenter.com/guide/islamic-apocalypse-6-things-you-should-know/

What I am saying here is that these catastrophic events can also be engineered by man. And they are going to be. The thing is with the new age belief is that at the core of that belief they think they are actually God's. That is one hell of a dangerous belief.

If you just look at how NASA and the press are now putting out story after story about rogue asteroids then you don't need to be a genius to see what is being planned here.

Awoken2

Superstar
Will humans be transformed into zombies? (Sone already are, see opiate epidemic) Will we be invaded by aliens? (Highly doubtful....but a fake alien invasion is far more likely, see Project Bluebeam.) Will those aliens be material or interdimensional beings? (Probably just Freemasons) Will live our lives in a dumbed down, simulated world ? (We already are) Will a supervirus wipe out 90% of our population ? (possible, but 90% seems unlikely,, between 10 to 40% or most.of the Third World. Or will humanity be made genderless and sterile ? (Yes, 500 million androgynous transhumans) When will the NWO be established ? ( It's a work in progress) Who will be the leader ? (Don't know....but it definitely won't be Trump lol.)The Antichrist ? (There is a rumour it's Kushner though)Who is he ? (Trumps son in law) Or maybe Lucifer? (Pass) Or perhaps an advanced alien civilization ? (Not discounted) Who created the Georgia Guidestones ? Freemasons? (Yes, this is their new age belief which they are working towards) Members of the Skull and Bones ? (Same thing)Are they part of the same group? (Same belief system, diffefent aprons, ceremonies, traditions) Is all of this even real ? (Yes, it's very very real)etc...
Hope this helps.

Deadlylady

Established
Well if you pop over to the religious threads you will encounter certain posters who are actually looking forward to this event which they've read about in their Bible. Be it the second coming of Christ, the rapture or day of judgement or whatever else all people with deep held religious beliefs will see it as an act of God who's come to take them all off to a better place. Many years ago these types of people used to wear sandwich boards saying ",the end is nigh"....it wasn't nigh, they ended up dying of natural causes but they had the belief that Armageddon was nearly upon them.

Now from my limited understanding of the exact details of each religions own version of this we will all be witness to stars falling from the sky, tsunamis earthquakes and devastating weather systems. Here is a very good example of how this is described in the Quran.

http://www.zwemercenter.com/guide/islamic-apocalypse-6-things-you-should-know/

What I am saying here is that these catastrophic events can also be engineered by man. And they are going to be. The thing is with the new age belief is that at the core of that belief they think they are actually God's. That is one hell of a dangerous belief.

If you just look at how NASA and the press are now putting out story after story about rogue asteroids then you don't need to be a genius to see what is being planned here.
Many religious scriptures have been changed over time that's why religions differ in some aspects. From the begining there has been only one religion. And there are small and big signs before the end of the world. Most of the small signs have already have come true. The second coming is one of the major signs. And will be happening at the very end.