Predictive programming in the music industry.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Pretty sure you don't need to be Spock to see through a strawman argument.

That's what most of this anti-elite crusade really is. The reduction in logic is how some of you value emotionally charged personal attacks over anything with substance. And how I will probably be turned into the bad guy for calling a strawman what it actually is. It's a strawman! So get over it already.

A strawman argument literally means you have NOTHING. It is you putting some straws together and pretending you are winning against it. That's not how you actually win against anything. Like yeah, it might make for entertaining posts and youtube videos if you are a child but seriously I can't stand that shit.

I am not going to be guilted for not "going along" with a flimsy theory. How some of you can watch so many youtube videos yet not be able to actually explain it is bewildering to me. It seems to tell me you are just entertaining yourselves with these conspiracies, and that should be counter to all of our goals here.
We have posted a lot of information on the subject, and these are not strawman arguments. If you dont agree with certain perspectives, feel free to address what you think is incorrect, feel free to post some sources and data which we can investigate together. Im not challenging you with a puffed out chest.... Im honestly requesting you to present some information we can all explore together as opposed to generalized opinions.

mecca

Superstar
Before "any discussion" takes place just do me the courtesy of answering these two questions. It's the THIRD time I've asked them and you still have not answered.
Why lol? Why can't you do me the courtesy of answering the questions I already asked you in the first place? Why would you rather change the subject and put the focus onto me, when I was asking you about predictive programming? I don't understand why you need everything to be made personal... I wasn't talking about yourself or myself, I was talking about the specific topic of predictive programming. What does predictive programming have to do with myself or my intentions? Why should I be obligated to ease your odd suspicions about my behavior, when I don't feel like I've done anything wrong to warrant those suspicions. I didn't ask for much, all I did was ask you to explain how your idea of predictive programming makes sense.
What is your objective on this forum? What threads have you created?
I don't have an "objective"... I come on this forum because it is fun sometimes to have conversations with people and talk about conspiracy topics. You can see the threads I have created on my profile.
You appear to arrive in numerous threads with the sole intention of debunking the subject matter.
That's not my intention... I don't "debunk" things, I'm just saying what I think about various topics. But if I see someone saying something that is not true or unsourced or something that just doesn't make much sense, I will ask them to explain it or maybe tell them why I think they're incorrect. That's really all that it is. I think that's what normal people do on forums, they browse and interject when they have something to say. Do you really tie yourself so closely to these ideas that a simple question or a bit of criticism feels like a personal attack to you? Because I don't want to make things personal and I would never attack someone... I never said anything about you.
Why are you not questioning his "evidence" which you seem to demand from all other posters?
I do question his evidence and his conclusions... I don't automatically take everything he says at face value and I don't blindly accept the narrative that he paints in all of his articles. You do realize that VC's articles are simply one man's perception of certain ideas and events? It's just his personal opinion that he's sharing with us, he doesn't have secret knowledge. That doesn't mean that I can't gain some useful ideas and insight from his articles... just like how the idea of predictive programming can be interesting to study and think about. But I can't just pretend all of these things are 100% true with absolutely no evidence. I try to think critically about everything anyone says...
Hmmm interesting that you perceive as people in a hypnotic state and suffering audatory hallucinations as just "acting weird". You can enhance your knowledge on this subject matter here...
And how the hell do you know that they're "in a hypnotic state suffering auditory hallucinations"? All I said is that I simply do not know the reason why the celebrities behaved in that way but I do think there is a reasonable explanation based upon the information that I actually have. And you told me yourself that this has absolutely nothing to do with predictive programming, so why do you keep bringing it up? What are we supposed to get out of talking about this video... none of us know the reason why they behaved abnormally, you can't pretend like you have the absolute answer... all we can do is speculate which is kind of useless.
You have the cheek to come on a thread about predictive programming and say it doesn't exist then moan about being insulted.
Lol, I never said it doesn't exist. I simply asked you to explain your rationale for determining what predictive programming is. But instead of doing that, you resort to changing the topic and throwing around insults for no reason. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, I'm just asking you to tell me why you think it makes sense and how it all adds up. If you actually think it's true, then it should be able to hold up to scrutiny, I asked some valid questions. You can't just give up at the first sign of criticism or evaluation. But if you really want me to leave you alone in this thread and not ask you any questions, I will do it. You can post whatever and I won't ask you to explain how it makes sense.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
We have posted a lot of information on the subject, and these are not strawman arguments. If you dont agree with certain perspectives, feel free to address what you think is incorrect, feel free to post some sources and data which we can investigate together. Im not challenging you with a puffed out chest.... Im honestly requesting you to present some information we can all explore together as opposed to generalized opinions.
I agree that they aren't all strawman arguments. What's right or wrong isn't really the point I was trying to address though. The point was people are taking this stuff way too personally. And if we are going to suspend our logic then we should understand the effect that will cause.

We will continue to be marginalized unless we can collectively agree on a logical set of standards. And I foresee problems here because none of the logical sources or arguments will be flashy. You know? They aren't Youtube videos loaded with character assassinations. They are books and personal accounts of victims. Declassified documents and sometimes information that is straight up available to the public already.

When I have enough time I'll take your advice though. I'll write up something nice about the "weaponization of people, thoughts and basically everything". Oddly enough there probably is a good Youtube already about my theories. But again, they will be super boring and far too advanced.

Damien50

Star
I agree that they aren't all strawman arguments. What's right or wrong isn't really the point I was trying to address though. The point was people are taking this stuff way too personally. And if we are going to suspend our logic then we should understand the effect that will cause.

We will continue to be marginalized unless we can collectively agree on a logical set of standards. And I foresee problems here because none of the logical sources or arguments will be flashy. You know? They aren't Youtube videos loaded with character assassinations. They are books and personal accounts of victims. Declassified documents and sometimes information that is straight up available to the public already.

When I have enough time I'll take your advice though. I'll write up something nice about the "weaponization of people, thoughts and basically everything". Oddly enough there probably is a good Youtube already about my theories. But again, they will be super boring and far too advanced.
Boring is sexy. Tag me if you do

Awoken2

Superstar
Planting seeds...

NASA asteroid WARNING: Monster asteroid headed to Earth on Boxing Day at 20,000 MPH

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1061363/nasa-asteroid-warning-asteroid-2018-xe4-earth-approach-christmas-boxing-day/amp

Sent via @updayUK
Now look back at all of those "lights in the sky" songs we have been bombarded with over the last couple of years.

NASA (Free Mason illusionists) are planning one hell of a show for us all.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/749889/nasa-asteroid-cover-up-2002-nt7-2019-impact-u-turn-earth-conspiracy-theories-february

https://theconversation.com/nasa-spacecraft-gets-up-close-with-an-asteroid-that-could-one-day-collide-with-earth-108027

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Now look back at all of those "lights in the sky" songs we have been bombarded with over the last couple of years.

NASA (Free Mason illusionists) are planning one hell of a show for us all.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/749889/nasa-asteroid-cover-up-2002-nt7-2019-impact-u-turn-earth-conspiracy-theories-february

https://theconversation.com/nasa-spacecraft-gets-up-close-with-an-asteroid-that-could-one-day-collide-with-earth-108027
Hadnt even thought about that angle..... thanks for the post!

Awoken2

Superstar
Here are just a few examples of how this "event" has been implanted into the minds of millions upon millions of young people...

Well the days news included...

https://www.space.com/42883-china-first-landing-moon-far-side.html

And also.....

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-moon-bound-craft-to-carry-holocaust-survivor-story-and-best-of-humanity/

And over the last two days I have heard this record play 3 times over 2 different radio stations, both who broadcast nationally here in the UK.

The date of a songs release is completely irrelevant in terms of predictive programming. It's at what point the song is played. Anybody else hear this song on their radio today?....Just out of curiosity.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Freemasons greatest illusion is to convince the world they have got nothing to do with anything underhanded.

Let me give you a really good example of this. Spot the hidden hand in this ohhh so overtly Masonic music video. It has the lot, mind control, symbology etc

Well, I found out that the video was directed by “Po & Storm”

Aubrey Powell

Aubrey "Po" Powell (born 23 September 1946) is a British graphic designer who is known better for co-founding the album cover design company Hipgnosis with Storm Thorgerson in 1967. The company ran successfully for 15 years until 1982. Hipgnosis created some of the most innovative and surreal record cover art of the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s for many of the most famous rock bands of the era including Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Paul McCartney, Yes, Genesis, 10cc, Peter Gabriel, Bad Company, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Scorpions, Styx, Syd Barrett, and Black Sabbath. Hipgnosis was nominated five times for Grammy Awards.

Storm Thorgerson

I couldn’t find anything “dirty” from his (Powell) childhood or about his parents and grandparents that could have influenced him. So I did the lamest thing I could, I ‘consulted’ the music bible, Rolling Stone, as I figured that he & Storm would let slip to someone about their influences or inspiration. On Led Zeppellin’s “Houses of Holy” cover art:

And one of the inspirations for them [Led Zepellin] was [sci-fi author] Arthur C. Clarke. He’d written a book called Childhood’s End. And in the end of that book, there was this image of all the children of the Earth rising up in this great firestorm and going up into outer space. Storm and I were very interested in that kind of thing. We loved William Blake, Luis Buñuel and Salvador Dalí – surreal imagery and esoteric writing.”

Even more, on the cover art for 10cc’s ‘How dare You’:
1546607742997.png
On the inside was a premonition of what was to come with all these people on the phone. There’s 50 people in the room and they’re all on telephones. It was just a surreal idea that Storm had. It’s hilarious. It is funny now because, how many times now do you walk into a room and everybody is on their mobile phone? I’ve always felt somehow that this was a premonition.”

~Rolling Stone Magazine

As for the origin of their weird company name, “Hipgnosis”;

"Hipgnosis was a name inspired by Pink Floyd co-founder Syd Barrett after he scrawled the acronym on the door frame of the house he was sharing with Storm Thorgerson and Aubrey Powell, who formed Hipgnosis. Hip is a reflection of a cool subculture; gnostic is esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters and hypnosis which is an artificially induced trance state resembling sleep characterised by heightened resembling sleep characterised by heightened susceptibility to suggestion. Syd Barrett probably found it very amusing, but their landlord was less impressed which led to the frame being re-painted!"

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Well, I found out that the video was directed by “Po & Storm”

Aubrey Powell

Aubrey "Po" Powell (born 23 September 1946) is a British graphic designer who is known better for co-founding the album cover design company Hipgnosis with Storm Thorgerson in 1967. The company ran successfully for 15 years until 1982. Hipgnosis created some of the most innovative and surreal record cover art of the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s for many of the most famous rock bands of the era including Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Paul McCartney, Yes, Genesis, 10cc, Peter Gabriel, Bad Company, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Scorpions, Styx, Syd Barrett, and Black Sabbath. Hipgnosis was nominated five times for Grammy Awards.

Storm Thorgerson

I couldn’t find anything “dirty” from his (Powell) childhood or about his parents and grandparents that could have influenced him. So I did the lamest thing I could, I ‘consulted’ the music bible, Rolling Stone, as I figured that he & Storm would let slip to someone about their influences or inspiration. On Led Zeppellin’s “Houses of Holy” cover art:

“And one of the inspirations for them [Led Zepellin] was [sci-fi author] Arthur C. Clarke. He’d written a book called Childhood’s End. And in the end of that book, there was this image of all the children of the Earth rising up in this great firestorm and going up into outer space. Storm and I were very interested in that kind of thing. We loved William Blake, Luis Buñuel and Salvador Dalí – surreal imagery and esoteric writing.”

Even more, on the cover art for 10cc’s ‘How dare You’:
View attachment 18522
On the inside was a premonition of what was to come with all these people on the phone. There’s 50 people in the room and they’re all on telephones. It was just a surreal idea that Storm had. It’s hilarious. It is funny now because, how many times now do you walk into a room and everybody is on their mobile phone? I’ve always felt somehow that this was a premonition.”

~Rolling Stone Magazine

As for the origin of their weird company name, “Hipgnosis”;

Hipgnosis was a name inspired by Pink Floyd co-founder Syd Barrett after he scrawled the acronym on the door frame of the house he was sharing with Storm Thorgerson and Aubrey Powell, who formed Hipgnosis. Hip is a reflection of a cool subculture; gnostic is esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters and hypnosis which is an artificially induced trance state resembling sleep characterised by heightened
I really had to just stop reading and think as soon as I read the word Hipgnosis, taking into account the content of the video, that's quite lot to take in.

When you read through that list of bands a highly possible common denominator is one Aleister Crowley.

Mcartney/Osbourne here...

Some insight into Syd Barrett/Po Powell here..

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2002/oct/06/biography.music

Led Zeppekins links not exactly tenuous...

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2018/09/26/led-zeppelin-curse/

The mind boggles.... literally. There's a high probability that most of these bands artistic output was possibly narcotic controlled mind control at some stage in their careers.

It's just not in any way coincidental that the majority of the music industries most socially influential artists all had drugs at the centre of their lives. It's the perfect control method if you think about it.

Thanks for your post, more doors opened.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
I really had to just stop reading and think as soon as I read the word Hipgnosis, taking into account the content of the video, that's quite lot to take in.
Yeah, and the fact that Po & Storm went along with it, adopting it as a company name, just shows that those were subjects that they were acquainted with/interested in, so they had no problem with the acronym.
You said:
When you read through that list of bands a highly possible common denominator is one Aleister Crowley.
https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/crowley-dionysus-cults-and-rock-music.2620/#post-85929
You said:
The mind boggles.... literally. There's a high probability that most of these bands artistic output was possibly narcotic controlled mind control at some stage in their careers.
It's just not in any way coincidental that the majority of the music industries most socially influential artists all had drugs at the centre of their lives. It's the perfect control method if you think about it.
And where drugs are, the intelligence apparatus isn’t far off and I believe that Hollywood is an extension of/the other arm of said apparatus because the various forms of entertainment are the easiest avenues through which any society can be quickly transformed, and might I add, hypnotized. This is a really long essay but it doesn’t disappoint…

Manufacturing the Deadhead : A product of Social Engineering
“A key element in the creation of America’s drug counterculture was “The Grateful Dead,” a rock band that passed out LSD to people attending its concerts in the 1960’s. At their concerts listeners were encouraged to take LSD and to “tune in, turn on, and drop out.” An expression that instructed the LSD takers to abandon the modern world and join what McKenna coined the “archaic revival.”…..It is also notable that two individuals associated with the Grateful Dead were once employees of the CIA’s MK-ULTRA program--band member and lyricist Robert Hunter [15], and author Ken Kesey[16] whose “Merry Pranksters” were often at the Grateful Dead shows promoting LSD use to the “Deadheads.” Kesey’s novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest promoted the archaic revival by concluding with a heroic American Indian escaping from modern tyranny and returning to a primitive culture. Furthermore, Grateful Dead song writer John Perry Barlow, in 2002, admitted in a Forbes magazine interview ironically titled “Why Spy?” that he spent time at CIA headquarters at Langley.”

Speaking of intelligence, I’d mentioned in the other thread that the band, The Police, had questionable origins. If you’ve never read David McGowan’s book : Weird Scenes inside the [Laurel] Canyon, well in one of the chapters, he brought up the Copeland family. Stewart Copeland was the band’s drummer and his brother Miles was the manager and record label owner. Both parents were spooks. About the father’s ‘illustrious career’:

Miles Axe Copeland Jr. (July 16, 1916 – January 14, 1991) was an American musician, businessman, and Central Intelligence Agency(CIA) officer best known for his close personal relationship with Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser and his "controversial books on intelligence," including The Game of Nations: The Amorality of Power Politics (1969) and The Game Player: Confessions of the CIA's Original Political Operative (1989).[1] In his memoirs, Copeland recounted his involvement in numerous covert operations, including the March 1949 Syrian coup d'état and the 1953 Iranian coup d'état.[2] A conservative influenced by the ideas of James Burnham, Copeland was associated with the American political magazine National Review.[3][4] In a 1986 Rolling Stone interview, he stated, "Unlike The New York Times, Victor Marchetti and Philip Agee, my complaint has been that the CIA isn't overthrowing enough anti-American governments or assassinating enough anti-American leaders, but I guess I'm getting old."

So this helps us understand alittle more why Sting said that the song “Every breath you take” was very sinister, even more, writing it while sitting at Ian Fleming’s desk in Jamaica.
1546722808259.png
I.R.S.'s roster of musicians included The Alarm, The Bangles, Berlin, Black Sabbath, Buzzcocks, J. J. Cale, Belinda Carlisle, Concrete Blonde, Stewart Copeland, The Cramps, Dada, The Damned, Dead Kennedys, The English Beat, The Fall, The Fleshtones, General Public, The Go-Go's, The Genitorturers , hHead, Jools Holland, Klark Kent, Let's Active, The Lords of the New Church, Magazine, Gary Numan, Oingo Boingo, R.E.M., Renaissance, Scott Merritt, Stan Ridgway, Skafish, The Stranglers, Fine Young Cannibals, YEN, and Wall of Voodoo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I.R.S._Records#Roster

Anyway, the CIA detail wouldn’t be such a big deal except the same story plays out in the lives of countless musicians.

You said:
Thanks for your post, more doors opened.
Thanks aswell, because if you hadn't posted the video, i'd never have known about "Po & Storm" and how influential the duo was.

Awoken2

Superstar
Just to take two more acts from that group of artists.... Styx

Not pushing the transhuman thing here

Peter Gabriel

The old famous illuminati eye over pyramid in his most successful piece of individual work.

Hmmmm

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Speaking of intelligence, I’d mentioned in the other thread that the band, The Police, had questionable origins. If you’ve never read David McGowan’s book : Weird Scenes inside the [Laurel] Canyon, well in one of the chapters, he brought up the Copeland family. Stewart Copeland was the band’s drummer and his brother Miles was the manager and record label owner. Both parents were spooks. About the father’s ‘illustrious career’:

Miles Axe Copeland Jr. (July 16, 1916 – January 14, 1991) was an American musician, businessman, and Central Intelligence Agency(CIA) officer best known for his close personal relationship with Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser and his "controversial books on intelligence," including The Game of Nations: The Amorality of Power Politics (1969) and The Game Player: Confessions of the CIA's Original Political Operative (1989).[1] In his memoirs, Copeland recounted his involvement in numerous covert operations, including the March 1949 Syrian coup d'état and the 1953 Iranian coup d'état.[2] A conservative influenced by the ideas of James Burnham, Copeland was associated with the American political magazine National Review.[3][4] In a 1986 Rolling Stone interview, he stated, "Unlike The New York Times, Victor Marchetti and Philip Agee, my complaint has been that the CIA isn't overthrowing enough anti-American governments or assassinating enough anti-American leaders, but I guess I'm getting old."
As of yet Karly I've yet to read Mcgowans work but Mark Devlin covers much the same topic.

He covers the Copeland (CIA, FBI, NSA and Police network) story, mind control, predictive programming and the workings of the system.quite well. I feel he has been recycling the same material for quite some time now but nevertheless that doesn't mean the subject matter isn't very eye opening.

I defy anybody to sit and listen to this whole presentation and take it all in without at least a couple of lights going on to the workings of TPTB. It's very thought provoking...and that's putting it mildly.

The truth of the matter is a whole generation of kids are being abused...not physically abused but mentally abused, in a very subtle way.

Here are just 3 examples of how our kids are being abused. I've picked these three because they are just so obvious.

None of these songs have ANY age appropriate warning at the start of the video

Diversion, the Primary Strategy

#Quote

Experience has proved that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control of the public is to keep the public undisciplined and ignorant of the basic system principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, and distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand.
This is achieved by:

Disengaging their minds; sabotaging their mental activities; providing a low-quality program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design and economics; and discouraging technical creativity.

Engaging their emotions, increasing their self-indulgence and their indulgence in emotional and physical activities, by:
unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional r*pe) by way of constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media - especially the T.V. and the newspapers.
giving them what they desire - in excess - "junk food for thought" - and depriving them of what they really need.

Re-writing history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.

These preclude their interest in and discovery of the silent weapons of social automation technology.
The general rule is that there is a profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit. Therefore, the best approach is to create problems and then offer solutions.

Diversion Summary
Media: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.
Schools: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.

Entertainment: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade level.

Work: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals.

#Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

https://www.syti.net/GB/SilentWeaponsGB.html

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
As of yet Karly I've yet to read Mcgowans work but Mark Devlin covers much the same topic.

He covers the Copeland (CIA, FBI, NSA and Police network) story, mind control, predictive programming and the workings of the system.quite well. I feel he has been recycling the same material for quite some time now but nevertheless that doesn't mean the subject matter isn't very eye opening.

I defy anybody to sit and listen to this whole presentation and take it all in without at least a couple of lights going on to the workings of TPTB. It's very thought provoking...and that's putting it mildly.

The truth of the matter is a whole generation of kids are being abused...not physically abused but mentally abused, in a very subtle way.

Here are just 3 examples of how our kids are being abused. I've picked these three because they are just so obvious.

None of these songs have ANY age appropriate warning at the start of the video

Diversion, the Primary Strategy

#Quote

Experience has proved that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control of the public is to keep the public undisciplined and ignorant of the basic system principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, and distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand.
This is achieved by:

Disengaging their minds; sabotaging their mental activities; providing a low-quality program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design and economics; and discouraging technical creativity.

Engaging their emotions, increasing their self-indulgence and their indulgence in emotional and physical activities, by:
unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional r*pe) by way of constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media - especially the T.V. and the newspapers.
giving them what they desire - in excess - "junk food for thought" - and depriving them of what they really need.

Re-writing history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.

These preclude their interest in and discovery of the silent weapons of social automation technology.
The general rule is that there is a profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit. Therefore, the best approach is to create problems and then offer solutions.

Diversion Summary
Media: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.
Schools: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.

Entertainment: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade level.

Work: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals.

#Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

https://www.syti.net/GB/SilentWeaponsGB.html
Very insightful post. But I strongly encourage you to investigate Dave McGowans works..... Both his "Programmed To Kill' and "Weird Scenes Inside The Canyon" books cover these topics with standard-setting quality.

Awoken2

Superstar
Project Bluebeam? I could fill a thread with UFO's in pop video's but this must be one of the best.

Awoken2

Superstar
Posted 18th April 2018

#If there is s mass shooting at some football game in the future then these two songs, by two artists with form for predictive programming, will fit the pattern.

Now check this piece of video out between
1 min 53 secs to 2 min 3 secs.

Something will definitely be you going off in a sports stadium, be it a bomb or a "terrorist"(who gets shot dead obviously) shooter.

Time will tell.