Predictive programming in the music industry.

elsbet

Superstar
The band are openly satanic and they are fully on board with all current mainstream agendas. Another example below.

What in hell is that.. ? I get some of the symbolism but the rest just makes my skin crawl.

I was reading one of the links around here, or something I found in one, idk... but it covered some of the philosophy behind freemasonry, specifically that highly ambitious, do it yourself, on your own power-- never say die (avarice).

Found it, here. <--- that was unexpected. :)

Anyway.. this Portugal group embodies that philosophy, and sets it to music in this one-- you got me looking lol
But yeah.. not funny.

"Modern Jesus"

Come on in
Take a seat next to me
You know we got
We got what you need
We may be liars preaching to choirs
But we can
We can sell your dreams

You don't need sympathy
They got a pill for everything
Just take that dark cloud
Ring it out to wash it down, but

Don't pray for us
We don't need no modern Jesus
To roll with us
The only rule we need is never
Giving up
The only faith we have is faith in us

We're the ones who start little fires
Yet they burn out
But when they're on the rise
They can't help but shine

And when the wave approaches
Take our ashes to the ocean
Who cares if hell awaits?
We're having drinks at heaven's gate

Don't pray for us
To roll with us
Giving up

We know that we're helpless
At least we always assume
But we don't need to prove nothing to you
Let's keep the cool
You don't need to feel blue
Cause we won't sell you nothing
You can't use

Don't pray for us
To roll with us
Giving up

Yeah, we're damned , but hey.. we can make your dreams come true before we all burn.
-.-

Unfortunately, it's nothing new.
:/

Awoken2

Superstar
Just to show you how repugnant this band is take a look at their other releases.

1 min 20 to 1 min 33. A bit insensitive considering the amount of school shootings there's been recently.

Awoken2

Superstar
This one may be too difficult to watch if you hold any religious beliefs.

I would imagine this video is as blasphemous as if gets.

Gratuitous violence, death, aliens and the systematic dismantling of the Christian faith...all in one sick music video

Awoken2

Superstar
What in hell is that.. ? I get some of the symbolism but the rest just makes my skin crawl.

I was reading one of the links around here, or something I found in one, idk... but it covered some of the philosophy behind freemasonry, specifically that highly ambitious, do it yourself, on your own power-- never say die (avarice).

Found it, here. <--- that was unexpected. :)

Anyway.. this Portugal group embodies that philosophy, and sets it to music in this one-- you got me looking lol
But yeah.. not funny.

"Modern Jesus"

Come on in
Take a seat next to me
You know we got
We got what you need
We may be liars preaching to choirs
But we can
We can sell your dreams

You don't need sympathy
They got a pill for everything
Just take that dark cloud
Ring it out to wash it down, but

Don't pray for us
To roll with us
Giving up

We're the ones who start little fires
Yet they burn out
But when they're on the rise
They can't help but shine

And when the wave approaches
Take our ashes to the ocean
Who cares if hell awaits?
We're having drinks at heaven's gate

Don't pray for us
To roll with us
Giving up

We know that we're helpless
At least we always assume
But we don't need to prove nothing to you
Let's keep the cool
You don't need to feel blue
Cause we won't sell you nothing
You can't use

Don't pray for us
To roll with us
Giving up

Yeah, we're damned , but hey.. we can make your dreams come true before we all burn.
-.-

Unfortunately, it's nothing new.
:/
I think what is new is the fact that this blatant debasing of kids, because that's the demographic they are aiming at, is now served up as mainstream entertainment.

This video makes Childish Gambino's latest offering look quite tame by comparison

Their predictive programming isn't even subtle.

rainerann

Star
Warner Bros.

Well they certainly were aptly named. They've been warning us for years.

Everything was made to be broken, didn't you know?

I remember this video when I was in Junior High. I used to love this song. It was even in the movie City of Angels with Meg Ryan and Nicholas Cage and here I am still. I don't think is an example of predictive programming. It is not predicting anything. It is not even showing many images. It shows the band playing the song that reflects some sort of depression. Just one of the many reasons most of the things in this thread don't make a lot of sense.

Awoken2

Superstar
I remember this video when I was in Junior High. I used to love this song. It was even in the movie City of Angels with Meg Ryan and Nicholas Cage and here I am still. I don't think is an example of predictive programming. It is not predicting anything. It is not even showing many images. It shows the band playing the song that reflects some sort of depression. Just one of the many reasons most of the things in this thread don't make a lot of sense.
Are you being serious? Your showing one single example?

That s like holding a single jigsaw piece up in the air and proclaiming it doesn't make a picture of anything

rainerann

Star
I think what is new is the fact that this blatant debasing of kids, because that's the demographic they are aiming at, is now served up as mainstream entertainment.

This video makes Childish Gambino's latest offering look quite tame by comparison

Their predictive programming isn't even subtle.

I don't know how this is considered mainstream. I have never heard of this band before and they are described as alternative or indie rock. There is a reason Katy Perry or pop music in general could be defined as mainstream because it has the capacity to appeal to a larger audience. Indie rock does not. This is not something that could even be considered mainstream by definition, so it can't be considered part of mainstream media predictive programming.

It may have occult themes but the people who make this might have occult-leaning beliefs. This is only a fraction of what causes someone to receive celebrity protection offered by the mainstream media that shields people who receive a much larger amount of attention from an invasion of privacy because they have control over the media networks.

So that if a celebrity gets a prostitute for example, this is prevented from being covered in the media because these people own and choose what is covered by the media. That is why this monopolization creates a mafia like atmosphere because they can control what people know about your personal life and no one is perfect. It is impossible to be a sort of stepford wife. You have to depend on the ability to trust other people with things that you would only want a small group of people to know.

There are a lot of people around here who have different beliefs. It is entirely possible that they could endeavor to refine their skills and create music based on what they post here that might demonstrate occult leanings and could still not be defined as predictive programming. Any suggestion of predictive programming with information like this is pure speculation as well, because we don't know for sure what they know that they are withholding in the same way that you can study the introduction of UFO's in media with the later revelation of declassified documents regarding the same subject.

The only thing that you can do is make the suggestion that this process is continuing and there are things within media that are being researched without disclosing this information to the public in a direct way. You could say that this makes it difficult to trust what you are viewing as being an innocuous creative endeavor. You could encourage people to be vigilant, but you cannot determine whether this is predictive programming without access to what is known that it is in reference to.

Not everything can be considered predictive programming just because it receives a certain amount of attention. If that were true 1984 would be predictive programming, but this is a respected piece of literature within a conspiracy community. However, it is a piece of mainstream literature and is even on my son's reading list that his school gave him for suggested reading. So you need a scope and a definition. Otherwise, you are just introducing speculation that exhibits some degree of paranoia about this subject, and is poor quality as far as research is concerned.

rainerann

Star
Are you being serious? Your showing one single example?

That s like holding a single jigsaw piece up in the air and proclaiming it doesn't make a picture of anything
So because of the presence of predictive programming you are suggesting that it is impossible for these guys to just like playing music and actually be good enough to get more attention than the average band? So basically, there is nothing creative that we are able to enjoy anymore?

rainerann

Star
Written by George Orwell....the Free Mason.
hmmmm yeah ok then. You have read their Guidestones I take it?
Again, where I think you are biting off more than you can chew by not defining boundaries for what you consider mainstream. In general, I have only recently began paying attention to media. I have never been into Facebook really. I like reading classic fiction, which has given me the benefit of seeing how creative works integrate in the present culture of the time they are created. A lot of what you are calling predictive programming throughout this thread could also just be the production of a creative work through the perspective of someone who is exposed to technology and the modern times with the exception of someone like Jayz, in particular.

I realize that taking a road down memory lane is a little too boring for many within the conspiracy community who like their information about Illuminati to be given in rapid doses like any other social media experience. It is all about this fast, panicked, that is the Illuminati, this is the Illuminate, they are in the Illuminati approach that makes the world seem like it is filled with so many land mines you can't go outside.

In some respects, modern creative expressions are no different than Dickens creative expression relating to the poverty he witnessed or Jonathon Swift's political statement in A Modest Proposal or how the unabridged version of Les Miserables gives a description the experience of the French Revolution. Jane Austen presents the first real female perspective etc., etc., and I find it disappointing that there is no method of contrast with these things that would help more clearly define how predictive programming exists as a virus piggybacking itself on to the experience of culture we enjoy through mediums of entertainment. It is a shame to conclude that having solid approach is not a priority for you. However, it is not the first time I have seen something like this and I am sure that it won't be the last. With everything moving so fast these days, it is even more important to remember to slow down. Research is like wine, it gets better with age.

Awoken2

Superstar
Again, where I think you are biting off more than you can chew by not defining boundaries for what you consider mainstream. In general, I have only recently began paying attention to media. I have never been into Facebook really. I like reading classic fiction, which has given me the benefit of seeing how creative works integrate in the present culture of the time they are created. A lot of what you are calling predictive programming throughout this thread could also just be the production of a creative work through the perspective of someone who is exposed to technology and the modern times with the exception of someone like Jayz, in particular.

I realize that taking a road down memory lane is a little too boring for many within the conspiracy community who like their information about Illuminati to be given in rapid doses like any other social media experience. It is all about this fast, panicked, that is the Illuminati, this is the Illuminate, they are in the Illuminati approach that makes the world seem like it is filled with so many land mines you can't go outside.

In some respects, modern creative expressions are no different than Dickens creative expression relating to the poverty he witnessed or Jonathon Swift's political statement in A Modest Proposal or how the unabridged version of Les Miserables gives a description the experience of the French Revolution. Jane Austen presents the first real female perspective etc., etc., and I find it disappointing that there is no method of contrast with these things that would help more clearly define how predictive programming exists as a virus piggybacking itself on to the experience of culture we enjoy through mediums of entertainment. It is a shame to conclude that having solid approach is not a priority for you. However, it is not the first time I have seen something like this and I am sure that it won't be the last. With everything moving so fast these days, it is even more important to remember to slow down. Research is like wine, it gets better with age.
Have you read and understood the Georgia Guidestones? It was a simple question really.

Awoken2

Superstar

Please feel free to debunk this.

https://endalltyranny.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/outline-of-the-new-world-order/

rainerann

Star
What do the Georgia Guidestones have to do with 1984? What do the Georgia Guidestones have to do with predictive programming? What do the Georgia Guidestones have to do with the history that demonstrates that literature and entertainment has always influenced and has been influenced by culture. Integrating something about a 5g tower into a song and/or video presentation is no different than Dickens commenting on the reality of poverty through fiction. Again, you are making a very vague connection and seem to expect me to read your mind.

However, the Georgia Guidestones could be used to create focus for the subject of predictive programming based on their absence from popular media. Then, you could investigate what they are along with introducing some research from the many people who have investigated this subject already to support your thesis that it is unusual for this site to be excluded from popular culture. As a result, it is possible to conclude that mainstream media is censored and withholding information that would be beneficial to the public. There are a lot of interesting ways you can go with this subject with more focus.

I don't need to try to debunk your link either. I have over 2000 posts on this forum demonstrating that I am not a skeptic you need to convince of something like this. ;)

elsbet

Superstar

Naah... that's not new, either. It wasn't new when I started researching it, when I was a kid (in the nineties). And I learned about it from someone who had been researching it, long before that. Crazy isn't it?

Awoken2

Superstar
What do the Georgia Guidestones have to do with 1984? What do the Georgia Guidestones have to do with predictive programming?
The answer to both questions is the same.... Freemasonry.

I don't need to try to debunk your link either. I have over 2000 posts on this forum demonstrating that I am not a skeptic you need to convince of something like this
Well in that case we should be in agreement over predictive programming then shouldn't we?

Awoken2

Superstar
Pray for Paris was a big campaign which ran as a fundraiser for families of the victims of the Paris "terror " attacks which took place on Fri 13th of NOVEMBER 2015.

They had lots of merchandise made such as mugs and t-shirts etc

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/4114288/paris-instagram

Now this video was released in SEPTEMBER 2015, that's a full 2 MONTHS before the attacks happened.

Your predictive programming can be seen at 48 seconds in, he will open up his jacket and show you something.... but hold on... that event hasn't happened yet.

Edit: I am aware that Pray for Paris is also a clothing label but product placement is usually reserved for A-listers

Awoken2

Superstar
What do the Georgia Guidestones have to do with 1984? What do the Georgia Guidestones have to do with predictive programming?
The Georgia Guidestones were put in place by the Freemasons. George Orwell was a Free Mason. The Guidstones are the Freemasons proclamation to the World of their Utopian (for them) Orwellian (for us) vision of the future. All is mind remember.

So there agenda is carved in stone down in Georgia with their agendas written on them.

These are not difficult links to make to be fair

Call it coincidence if you want...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devil_Went_Down_to_Georgia

....and less than 12 months later....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

...left by a Mr Christian....as above, so below