Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
Androgynous singer.

Always dressed in black.

Openly showing the illuminati one eye sign.

These signs alone should make you look more closely at the lyrics of the song.

The way they play it is, if it's packaged and delivered as music they can pretty much tell you directly what their plans are. It's in plain sight and always has been

The problem is this is just passed off as entertainment by most, irrespective of the message.

That's exactly the reason why it's done this way.

Their biggest illusion is going to be coming from the sky.

Awoken2

Superstar
This one's for the just a coincidence brigade.

First point to make is the video posted below is 7 years old.

Second point to make is the forthcoming obligatory national changeover to "smart metres" here in the UK is now underway without any consultation to the public.

Third point to make is the vast majority of ,"conspiracy theorists" or unwoolen believe these meters are part of the larger 5G control network that is currently being constructed around us. These "meters" have the ability to start fires. The 5G system can be weaponized.

Here is a link proving this.

Now at the very end of this video you will see a photograph of a man. Take note also that you saw a building burning to the ground.

Bear with me, I'm getting to the point.

Now there's 6 billion of us on earth yes? So if that photograph actually showed the face of the man who 7 years later would be fronting the national campaign for smart meters that would be a 6 billion to 1 shot wouldn't it?

Have a look at this, wait til the very end.

As I've said in another thread, these people shroud themselves in the cloak of philanthropy, benevolence and charity work. (Jimmy Saville) and that usually gives them easier access to victims but also gave the protection of being beyond reproach because of "all the good things they do"

The Freemasons have been using that same system since its satanic inception.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10949976/Smart-metersto-be-put-in-every-British-home-despite-fears-they-may-not-work.html

Michael Hutchins dead, Paula Yates dead, Peaches Geldof dead.

A wolf in sheep's clothing, simple as that.

Awoken2

Superstar
Just as an aside. This is the reason they are going for installing a £200 meter in every home in the country...

The meters, which are being introduced to meet EU green targets, will cost households £200 each in an effort to cut down energy consumption and reduce bills.

Take this as fact from me as I am an ex electrician

Meters only measure the electricity you consume A meter in itself can not "cut down" somebody's energy use nor reduce your bill.

What these meters can do is turn your home into a charred shell, and also collect data and also give you cancer.

Think about it for a minute, there's plenty of research been done on this.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
The music industry holds some very dark secrets.

The ones that work on your subconscious mind are the ones who flourish, huge record deals, advertising campaigns because they are the ones that are pushing the agenda.

If you take the opposite stance however and try make a song that wakes people up to what's really going on....well.... they just end up dead in hotel bathrooms.

Here is probably one of the saddest examples of that.

The text at beginning and end being particularly poignant.

Awoken2

Superstar
Just to demonstrate the paradigm that has been created around us let's compare 2 songs.

Mainstream.

Not so mainstream

One song openly mocks us, delighting in our ignorance they openly flaunt their little signs and symbols. It plainly shows what their agendas are, they operate in plain sight and always have.

Unfortunately, due to the message being communicated via the medium of music we then pass this off as entertainment and don't consciously acknowledge the message itself.

When a musician or band try and communicate to our conscious minds however we then see the true nature of the music industry.

Delores O'Rieordan found was found dead in her bathroom in a hotel the very day she was about to record the above song.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/16/dolores-oriordan-left-message-full-life-hours-found-dead-due-record-next-day-7232330/

TruthSucker

Established
Third point to make is the vast majority of ,"conspiracy theorists" or unwoolen believe these meters are part of the larger 5G control network that is currently being constructed around us. These "meters" have the ability to start fires. The 5G system can be weaponized.

Now at the very end of this video you will see a photograph of a man. Take note also that you saw a building burning to the ground.
I wanna follow but I can't. Wrong video? What photo, what building?

Awoken2

Superstar
I wanna follow but I can't. Wrong video? What photo, what building?
This one's for the just a coincidence brigade.

First point to make is the video posted below is 7 years old.

Second point to make is the forthcoming obligatory national changeover to "smart metres" here in the UK is now underway without any consultation to the public.

Bear with me, I'm getting to the point.

Now there's 6 billion of us on earth yes? So if that photograph actually showed the face of the man who 7 years later would be fronting the national campaign for smart meters that would be a 6 billion to 1 shot wouldn't it?

Have a look at this, wait til the very end.

As I've said in another thread, these people shroud themselves in the cloak of philanthropy, benevolence and charity work. (Jimmy Saville) and that usually gives them easier access to victims but also gave the protection of being beyond reproach because of "all the good things they do"

The Freemasons have been using that same system since its satanic inception.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10949976/Smart-metersto-be-put-in-every-British-home-despite-fears-they-may-not-work.html

Michael Hutchins dead, Paula Yates dead, Peaches Geldof dead.

A wolf in sheep's clothing, simple as that.
It was the second video in this post I was referring to.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Just to demonstrate the paradigm that has been created around us let's compare 2 songs.

Mainstream.

Not so mainstream

One song openly mocks us, delighting in our ignorance they openly flaunt their little signs and symbols. It plainly shows what their agendas are, they operate in plain sight and always have.

Unfortunately, due to the message being communicated via the medium of music we then pass this off as entertainment and don't consciously acknowledge the message itself.

When a musician or band try and communicate to our conscious minds however we then see the true nature of the music industry.

Delores O'Rieordan found was found dead in her bathroom in a hotel the very day she was about to record the above song.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/16/dolores-oriordan-left-message-full-life-hours-found-dead-due-record-next-day-7232330/
Maybe I’m tripping out but when I first looked at this post I saw 2 different songs posted here. I don’t remember the first song but the second was called Zombies. Now it’s showing linkin Park and snow patrol.