Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
If there is s mass shooting at some football game in the future then these two songs, by two artists with form for predictive programming, will fit the pattern

Awoken2

Superstar
See Duran Duran in front of their Masonic Pillars. Big flashes in the sky and at 3.22 (skull n bones time) it's flood time.

Take note of the purple lighting and the androgynous Nick Rhodes...paving the way for the Transgender agenda.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I've just pointed out a half second shot of a nuclear explosion inserted exactly at 2.33 into a Satanic music video which shows the sexual exploitation of children and it doesn't bother anyone?

Can somebody give me a rational explanation why that would be flashed in the middle of a video?

I am just trying to be vigilant....should I be looking for single eyed photos instead?

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
I've just pointed out a half second shot of a nuclear explosion inserted exactly at 2.33 into a Satanic music video which shows the sexual exploitation of children and it doesn't bother anyone?

Can somebody give me a rational explanation why that would be flashed in the middle of a video?

I am just try to be vigilant....should I be looking for single eyed photos instead?
Idk which one you mean tbh... I see 2.23 referenced and I think 3.22, but not that combination. :/

Anyway-- there's a ton of material glorifying that kind of destruction. I mean Doomsday Clock? It is everywhere. I used to have this poster on my wall when I a teenager...

.. a still, obviously. :p

But it's nothing new. There's a line of thought that says 'they' have to tell or show what they are going to do before it is done. Ehh.. if nothing else, it just generates all kinds of negative energy.

Awoken2

Superstar
Idk which one you mean tbh... I see 2.23 referenced and I think 3.22, but not that combination. :/

Anyway-- there's a ton of material glorifying that kind of destruction. I mean Doomsday Clock? It is everywhere. I used to have this poster on my wall when I a teenager...

.. a still, obviously. :p

But it's nothing new. There's a line of thought that says 'they' have to tell or show what they are going to do before it is done. Ehh.. if nothing else, it just generates all kinds of negative energy.
I do believe that line of thought to be totally true. I've studied this over time and what I found has really shocked me.
Here's the video again. Freeze frame at 2.33.
This type of production, and clever editing I feel has got nothing to do with entertainment at all. It's predictive programming in plain sight.
They don't put this information into the front of our minds (conscious), it goes into the back (subconcious)

Awoken2

Superstar
Because they're trying to be edgy and show shocking imagery. Explosions are pretty standard "crazy music video" edits.
I think if they wanted it to be more shocking Mecca they should have made the nuclear explosion shot last a couple of seconds so people can consciously acknowledge it.

The fact that it was flashed up for less than half a second at 2.33 puts that into the realms of subconscious messaging.

The song is basically acknowledging the "as above so below" principle which these sicko's like to publicly display, using music as the vehicle.

Awoken2

Superstar
If any other "professional" was to take your child from your care and expose them to images of...

Kidnapping, drugging and bondage of children
Occult symbology
Baphomets
Demons
Drugging and mind control of minors
Child sexual exploitation
Satanism

....I could go on because this video has the lot but the point I'm making is just because it's packaged as a pop song under the guise of entertainment does that then make it acceptable?

I don't think it is acceptable at all.

Awoken2

Superstar
At least the film industry has the token age certification scheme to protect kids from scenes of gratuitous violence and sex.

There are no such safeguards in the music industry however, as this next video will demonstrate.

Notice how the video ends with the current agenda of emasculating the male whilst masculizing the female.

*Warning Contains graphic violence*

Just to show you that this is the case here are another three videos, of many, pushing that very same agenda.

Paloma Faith. Well in to the agenda as she is on record as saying she is bringing up her kids gender neutral.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/10/22/paloma-faith-says-she-will-raise-all-her-kids-gender-neutral/

Masculine females appear quite popular wouldn't you say?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
They've been planting seeds for many years now. Look at the lyrics and ask yourself if this "fake alien agenda" has been in the planning process for a long time?

Now heavily involved in the soft disclosure programme.

Awoken2

Superstar
Just to add to that. If you look at the image of the heart shaped hand grenade. This is very very pertinent.

It simply implies the death of many people...as an act of LOVE.... it's their justification for their actions.

If you study the Hermetic Principles in the Kybalion the whole picture becomes much much clearer....and much more disturbing.

elsbet

Superstar
Just to add to that. If you look at the image of the heart shaped hand grenade. This is very very pertinent.

It simply implies the death of many people...as an act of LOVE.... it's their justification for their actions.

If you study the Hermetic Principles in the Kybalion the whole picture becomes much much clearer....and much more disturbing.
You're familiar, then, with the spiritual nature of it all beyond the obvious. I posted a video on the history (pre-Babylon and after.. still watching, myself), if you're interested.

It's pretty amazing, so far. :)

LINK

Awoken2

Superstar
Dua Lipa.

Let me show you how these "artists" are used and clarify the specific agendas which they are all pushing forward.

The single eye (check)

The purple lighting (check)

The meteor causing the lights to go out (check)

Red and blue references (check)

The breaking up of hetrosexual relationships (check)

And if you freeze frame at 3.22 you will see the transhumanism image. This image is VERY similar to this image....coincidence?

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=E_zFWpH1C8PekgXZ17qYCA&q=transhumanism&oq=transhu&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.1.0.0l5.1841.8824..10025...3....88.639.9..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-img.....3..35i39j0i10.nXF0+qS/ekY=#imgrc=TX-9Twc_ottU1M:

All packaged neatly to shove down the throats of our kids.

Produced by Warner Brothers.... (well fancy that!)

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
You're familiar, then, with the spiritual nature of it all beyond the obvious. I posted a video on the history (pre-Babylon and after.. still watching, myself), if you're interested.

It's pretty amazing, so far. :)

LINK
I'm very much interested, will have a good look when time allows, thank you