Predictive programming in the music industry.

Awoken2

Superstar
Hello everyone, I've just joined today and have not yet had the time to look through all the threads but I have been doing my own work looking at predictive programming in the music industry.
I now have a very strong belief that recent staged events such as Vegas and Grenfell Tower were foreshadowed by Artists such as Plan B and Labrinth, Dua Lipa and Sean Paul.
What I have also become aware of is current programming is now indicating another major false flag.
I would appreciate anybody's feedback on my findings.
This thread is over 11 pages long and it does at times go off at a tangent so apologies for that but I really do feel this topic needs further scrutiny.

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t1502p150-predictive-programming-and-the-music-industry#13485

(Use web version)

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Does nobody find this perhaps a little bit sinister from a predictive programming point of view?

The relevant part is between 24 secs to 32 secs.

Bear in mind that alleged shooter Steven Paddock was reported to have had a number 13 tatooed on his neck and also the room he allegedly shot from was right in the frame when that line was sung.

If that isn't predictive programming then I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
At 2 min 33 secs animator Ian Miller clearly illustrates the agenda. Transgenderism, the poisoning of our food, geo engineering, 5G weaponry and finally a cataclysmic event.

I guess it's only me seeing this type of stuff everywhere then?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Here's Kate Bush predictive programming the 5G network

And I think I may have found footage of the very first testing of 5G as a weapon. (Watch the whole song) Dury definitely looks like he is getting zapped by something.

...ok so maybe the second one is just for laughs.

Awoken2

Superstar
The next event will be happening in the sky

Whether it be an asteroid, back engineered UFO's using directed energy weapon or nukes it will be a planned event.

We have been programmed for this event for many many years.

Warner Brothers lead the way with this.

Everything's made to be broken

With Free Mason fingerprints all over it.

Covering all genres

When cartoons and reality collide...

https://youtu.be/bSdtvfBQd6c

There are many many more examples.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Grenfell Tower fire.

This song "No lie" was partly filmed at Trellick Tower, just a 20 minute walk from Grenfell. A similar structure in design and appearance. It also included the line "gonna get lit tonight"

If anybody saw that fire, did it look like an accident to you?

Then we had Plan B, again filmed at a block of flats looking very similar to Grenfell Tower with this....

An interesting footnote to this is that Plan B also wrote and directed a film called ill Manors. In that film there was a scene where a young baby was thrown from a bedroom window and miraculously caught by somebody on the ground.

This story was later presented as a factual event by the UK press at the Grenfell Tower fire. On further investigation of the baby catching incident it transpired that the whole story had been fabricated...to sell newspapers.

Awoken2

Superstar
Las Vegas Event.

3 songs here. All of them with some shocking similarities to the Las Vegas shooting.

If you remember the mainstream news coverage of this event you'll remember footage shown where the LIGHTS COME ON.
People were heard shouting that the bullet noises were coming from THE SPEAKERS
After the bullet noises started PEOPLE STARTED SCREAMING.

All this was yet again eerily predicted by the illuminati playing card.

This tattoo was a later addition to the black sun shoulder piece he originally had.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/79/0d/bc/790dbc15bea2f2f87f3ec78d179a454f.jpg

Then there was Robbie William's singing a song about The Mandalay Bay Hotel, guns, shooting and even a trip up to the 33rd floor (1 floor above the alleged shooter)
There are too many connections in this song for it to a coincidence.

And finally we have Danzig, foretelling the number 13 tatooed on the alleged shooters neck, the hotel he used and even shows you the actual room itself.

Those are three very good reasons to perhaps question the official version of events.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
At 3 min 22 secs (skull and bones time) animator Ian Miller clearly illustrates the agenda. Transgenderism, the poisoning of our food, geo engineering, 5G weaponry and finally a cataclysmic event.

I guess it's only me seeing this type of stuff everywhere then?

That was awful. lol I'm sorry but it was :p

Better version:

Anyway, yes.. not only that, but the snake (sacral or something), chakras-- it's eastern mysticism. The book Gargoyle illustrates it, in its story. Had no idea what I was reading at the time though. It was terribly romanticized but irl, it's a lie and it's just dangerous.

Awoken2

Superstar
That was awful. lol I'm sorry but it was :p

Better version:

Anyway, yes.. not only that, but the snake (sacral or something), chakras-- it's eastern mysticism. The book Gargoyle illustrates it, in its story. Had no idea what I was reading at the time though. It was terribly romanticized but irl, it's a lie and it's just dangerous.
Ahhh unable to view that video as it's copyright blocked here in the UK.

The animator of the first part of the video Ian Miller went on to animate Super Jail, an animation about an underground prison.

But to me there were two videos played over that song, the second part (from 2.33 onwards) clearly spelling out the current agendas in play.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Warner Bros.

Predictive programming for an entire generation.

Remember the film transformers? What demographic was that aimed at?.... kids, my kids, your kids...just children.

They released an album of the soundtrack of that movie. A movie watched mainly by kids.

I'll just show you 3 tracks off that album but before I do I want to ask the question.

What future are they showing your kids... but more importantly...why?

Lyrics to above song

golden shore of uncertainty
And riding on simply
Because there's nothing else to do
When nothing ever gets done

I can see the day turning bright
Up ahead, Up ahead
Up ahead

A pleasant union of apathy
And everlasting
Peace of mind that comes with time
And smashing through the windsheild

Up ahead, Up ahead
Up ahead

Could you tell me where will you be
When the light is taking over everything?
Could you tell me where will you be
When the light is taking over everything?

Up ahead, Up ahead
Up ahead
Better than I've ever known

I was going to stop there but f#ck it, here, have another

Let me say this. If they do actually carry this plan out, I can guarantee your kids will deal with it better than you. They are as subconsciously as ready as they have ever been.

Awoken2

Superstar
Subliminal advertising used to be one shot for a fraction of a second. It now needs a little bit more than one shot....as I've said, good shit that fluoride.

Freeze video at 2.33 and see what the hidden message is.

Last edited: