Predictions on what the future is going to look like in the next 10-15 years?

polymoog

Superstar
so 2033 to 2038....

some thoughts...

this all depends on whether your outlook is positive (NWO collapses and we enter a golden age) or negative (things get far worse before they get better).

in the next 10 to 15 years, the vaccinated are expected to continue to die off and those who dont die off should be exhibiting severe health problems. at least this is what has been postulated by realist doctors and experts studying it. the unvaxxed should have a greater proportion of the general population and with this change in demographics we should see a change in society for the better.

if this is true, then things should improve by this date. we will have reached a breaking point and have begun to come out of our enslavement. we should have passed through the false flag alien invasion, which is supposed to be the last card that the elites/NWO play.

i expect a strong wave of conservatism. as of now, its the counterculture but growing quickly. in the near future, it should be commonplace and will help clean up the trash that the far leftists have given us: hundreds of genders, a "do what thou wilt' attitude, general disrespectfulness, lawlessness, and a culture of 'what is owed to me'.

i expect racial tension to increase in the west. if the NWO topples, chemtrailing will stop and soils will begin to recover. robotics and computers will be in control over more of our lives. transhumanism might be stopped dead. if the people overthrow our chains, robots/AI might begin to do many jobs that humans do, so we might have more time for the arts.

natural cures/homeopathy will be in, big pharma will be OUT. food quality will improve as sheeple die off and the unvaxxed who did their own research will push the market in the direction of cleaner, healthier food choices.

currencies should be gold and silver backed by then. cryptos will be used on a regular basis.

if we look back at historical eras, we see ebbs and flows of liberalism reigned in by conservatism soon afterward. i agree that we will see this again, but if we are entering a 2000 year golden age period as described by, say, ian lungold, it should be something special.

Daze

Superstar
Destruction, nuclear war is possible with Russia because we are ruled by evil, corrupt people who would sell their own flesh and blood for a dollar.

God knows best if there is any truth in this.

The world is full of people telling us the sky is falling... and its also full of satan worshiping, baby raping, psychopaths.

Bill Gates for example is one evil dude who has alot of influence and power. Elon Musk has more money, which means he has more and seems to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Jeff Bezos has even more money, influence and power. Bezos literally has control of 90% of the internet through his businesses and connections. Bezos is probably the worst of the bunch, just ask an Amazon employee.

I can go on, the people who "shape" our world today are evil, to the core. Larry Fink, Rothschilds, George Soros, ect.

Rough times are coming because the world at large is too timid, happy to roll over and take it. Soft, men's testosterone rates are down 50% compared to only a decade ago.

As the saying goes, Strong men produce good times and weak men produce hard times. Today "soy boy" is a thing with many women displaying more masculinity.

Expect it to get worse before it gets better.

Discrete

so 2033 to 2038....

some thoughts...

this all depends on whether your outlook is positive (NWO collapses and we enter a golden age) or negative (things get far worse before they get better).

in the next 10 to 15 years, the vaccinated are expected to continue to die off and those who dont die off should be exhibiting severe health problems. at least this is what has been postulated by realist doctors and experts studying it. the unvaxxed should have a greater proportion of the general population and with this change in demographics we should see a change in society for the better.

if this is true, then things should improve by this date. we will have reached a breaking point and have begun to come out of our enslavement. we should have passed through the false flag alien invasion, which is supposed to be the last card that the elites/NWO play.

i expect a strong wave of conservatism. as of now, its the counterculture but growing quickly. in the near future, it should be commonplace and will help clean up the trash that the far leftists have given us: hundreds of genders, a "do what thou wilt' attitude, general disrespectfulness, lawlessness, and a culture of 'what is owed to me'.

i expect racial tension to increase in the west. if the NWO topples, chemtrailing will stop and soils will begin to recover. robotics and computers will be in control over more of our lives. transhumanism might be stopped dead. if the people overthrow our chains, robots/AI might begin to do many jobs that humans do, so we might have more time for the arts.

natural cures/homeopathy will be in, big pharma will be OUT. food quality will improve as sheeple die off and the unvaxxed who did their own research will push the market in the direction of cleaner, healthier food choices.

currencies should be gold and silver backed by then. cryptos will be used on a regular basis.

if we look back at historical eras, we see ebbs and flows of liberalism reigned in by conservatism soon afterward. i agree that we will see this again, but if we are entering a 2000 year golden age period as described by, say, ian lungold, it should be something special.
What about the "elites" who also in this case can be called the "hosts" of this whole stage/world at the moment; If, let's say supposedly, the NWO collapses then wouldn't that mean the hosts would also have to collapse or do you think it's apart of their game/stage to shift us from evil to good?

moodychick

Established
I never heard of the term "soy boy" until I bumped into this site. It's the perfect description of most men in their 20s, at least on the US.

In my opinion, the youth will be more divided based on opinions; new social media will influence them and will be worse than Instagram and Tik Tok combined.

polymoog

Superstar
What about the "elites" who also in this case can be called the "hosts" of this whole stage/world at the moment; If, let's say supposedly, the NWO collapses then wouldn't that mean the hosts would also have to collapse or do you think it's apart of their game/stage to shift us from evil to good?
well... if one is into the old 'fourth and fifth density' type of thinking from 15 or so years ago (that book of Ra stuff, etc.), then one would subscribe to the concept that these elites are doing bad things in order for us to wake up and raise our vibrational level. part of their "job" is doing evil things to help us, so they actually ascend. it is the people who do nothing that stay in 3rd density.

i dont see any mass arrests. i think its more likely that we continue on the trajectory we are on: people basically ignoring what the MSM or politicians say, ignoring anyone on TV, etc. until no one actually cares or listens to what politicians are doing or saying. perhaps on a local level, townships/cities/towns will decide whats right for themselves and execute it, ignoring whatever is said on the overarching political level until no one even cares enough to vote any of these people in. they simply lose their grip on power and disappear into the background. its kind of like in the wizard of oz when the mighty great oz has his curtain pulled back and is exposed-- all of his authoritative pomp fizzes away.
if you are one of those Q types, then the scenario is for the military (somehow theyre clean and are "white hats'' in all of this) to round up these elite criminals and give them military trials. some will/should be executed while others will get life in prison.