Predictions...for 2022

voj

Established
2022 will be chaotic. I mean its gonna be the extremely terrible. People arent seeing and noticing the fixed point of the whole scenario.

Everything now is a distraction including this forum, to be sincere this forum is dead and there is nothing useful about it just outdated brain draining information. Think about it, you always come here for more and more still yet it isnt enough to fill that void you call brain. Why? Because you arent getting inbuilt information just information. Just like how english is a demonic language so is the information we keep eating. We're all fucked since from birth.

All You Ned Is - IN. FORMED. FORMATION.

Think. About. It.

I predict all the unvaccinated are put in a concentration camp and slowly starved to death and the attractive women will be put in special camps called Joy Division where they will be sexually trafficked and abused by the authorities who will be all the criminals that will be released from prison. This same thing happened in Nazi Germany to the Jews and others. The unvaccinated are the new Jews. Also I predict Biden will be removed as crazy person in chief and replaced by Kameltoe Harris or Crazy Nancy.

SnowFall

Veteran
More of the same probably.

unless something unexpected like an economic collapse or war (or both) happen I reckon it’ll probably be just the world getting more and more depraved.

Lucy

Star
My biggest surprise of 2021 is how so few people fought back against the masks and mandatory vaccines in some schools, places of business and to keep your jobs.

My prediction for 2022 is your children will not be able to attend any public school, or fly in a plane without a vaccine passport, and almost all jobs will require a vaccine...

Karly, what surprised you most and what are your predictions?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Some countries may try to launch CBDCs next year, even if in a pilot phase and since “Fed Coins” won’t tolerate competition, there may be massive price crashes in cryptocurrencies as a way of getting people to consider that a CBDC is much more stable than something like Bitcoin.

More crazy weather and natural disasters.

If, as of December 2021, you are living in some sort of lockdown then your country of residence will likely keep them around for whatever reason.

Protests will get more violent.
Karly, what surprised you most and what are your predictions?
I guess i was surprised by how much was crammed into the year and that these people/elite are dead serious about their deadlines.
Yes, we knew the shots would eventually become mandatory...maybe a year or two out...but the fact that the mandates, shots for kids, and everything else around the vaxx was pushed through in less than a year was kinda a surprise for me and it tells me their 2025 & 2030 deadlines have to be met.

Vision

Veteran
More tyranny, more distractions, a greater wealth divide, increased tensions between ideas, cultures and countries, the usual antics but amped up.

"Order out of chaos" :rolleyes:

Having said that, we at least individually can become calmer, wiser and more optimistic. Yes, optimism. Don't let them break your spirit!

Oceanic

Veteran
Have y'all heard about the Pluto return?

Apparently every 250 years (?) An empire falls. Pluto has a 250 year cycle and according to that, during this year (specifically February 22nd, 2022) Pluto will return to its place the way it was when America was first established. America will fall into destruction, and be rebuilt (dunno when) as it was 250 years ago. People have speculated that means there will be an economic/financial dire situation. Dark hidden truths will be revealed. Basically there is no "oh we're going back to normal", no, America will most definitely fall in a variety of ways.

Pluto represents death and rebirth. Transitioning in astrology means when a planet has returned to the exact same degree and sign that it was when someone or something was born. There will be some sort of revolution this year whether it's apocalyptic or not, but it will be America's downfall.

Now I'm usually not one for astrology, but in the Bible, God does say he will use planets and stars as signs and wonders. My personal opinion of this is, we were meant to be in this timeline to be witnesses to this. Pluto will return to its place, and America will return to its place as it was 250 years ago. This could mean some sort of beginning for a tribulation that the Bible also speaks of. Who knows. Y'all interpret it however you want, but one things for sure:

America will have a gigantic collapse this year. The majority of people are beginning to realize how unsustainable capitalism is, prices are going up, student loan debts are ridiculous, etc etc. Just get ready to be revealed things is all I can say.

And in the past, I doubted God and Astrology could both correspond together, but they actually can.

Discuss and analyse, please.

Last edited:
I knew how stupid people were, regardless of class or education. And how cowardly and weakened those who have a bit of sense are. I found that this was even more than I thought before. I thought the Turks were stupid but the western people would save the world. "At least west-north Europeans?" Failed. Society has no memory for a few days, let alone historical memory. There is an elephant in their living room. There's elephant poop in the cooking pots. They don't see. They don't want to see. They are incapable of making very simple inferences. They're just as stupid as the idiots who only use water in the toilet and only drink energy drinks in Idiocracy. It's impossible for me to exit the system. It's frightening to be at the mercy of such a society.

Have y'all heard about the Pluto return?

Apparently every 250 years (?) An empire falls. Pluto has a 250 year cycle and according to that, during this year (specifically February 22nd, 2022) Pluto will return to its place and that will also be happening with America. America will fall into destruction, and be rebuilt as it was 250 years ago. People have speculated that means there will be an economic/financial dire situation. Dark hidden truths will be revealed. Basically there is no "oh we're going back to normal", no, America will most definitely fall in a variety of ways.

Pluto represents death and rebirth. Transitioning in astrology means when a planet has returned to the exact same degree and sign that it was when someone or something was born. There will be some sort of revolution this year whether it's apocalyptic or not, but it will be America's downfall.

Now I'm usually not one for astrology, but in the Bible, God does say he will use planets and stars as signs and wonders. My personal opinion of this is, he is moving/using Pluto to let us know what America, which I see as Babylon, will go through. Pluto will return to its place, and America will return to its place as it was 250 years ago. This could mean some sort of beginning for a tribulation that the Bible also speaks of. Who knows. Y'all interpret it however you want, but one things for sure:

America will have a huge collapse this year. The majority of people are beginning to realize how unsustainable capitalism is, prices are going up, student loan debts are ridiculous, etc etc. Just get ready to be revealed things is all I can say.

And in the past, I doubted God and Astrology could both correspond together, but they actually can.

Discuss and analyse, please.
Every year since 2012 (I didn't follow before) something cycles but nothing happens. Forget about astrology. That's a trap for us to say "Big things are going to happen anyway, no need to act".

voj

Established
I knew how stupid people were, regardless of class or education. And how cowardly and weakened those who have a bit of sense are. I found that this was even more than I thought before. I thought the Turks were stupid but the western people would save the world. "At least west-north Europeans?" Failed. Society has no memory for a few days, let alone historical memory. There is an elephant in their living room. There's elephant poop in the cooking pots. They don't see. They don't want to see. They are incapable of making very simple inferences. They're just as stupid as the idiots who only use water in the toilet and only drink energy drinks in Idiocracy. It's impossible for me to exit the system. It's frightening to be at the mercy of such a society.

Every year since 2012 (I didn't follow before) something cycles but nothing happens. Forget about astrology. That's a trap for us to say "Big things are going to happen anyway, no need to act".
Agreed! People will never learn.

Oceanic

Veteran

Okay believe what you will but it's still going to happen either way. I've noticed many people randomly having the biggest spiritual awakenings and finding out dark truths about America ever since 2020. I am one of them. God has taught me so many new things I never thought I'd ever learn about. I'm like "Please God, slow down-" but disregarding that, if you truly think America will be fine and there will be no economic crash, revolution, civil war, or whatever then...okay continue being asleep I suppose. There's nothing I can do but deliver the message of a possible serious uproar. For those of you who think "we're going back to normal" um...

Rude awakening awaits you. There are visible conjunctions, there are retrogrades and then there's this event concerning Pluto. Y'all can't just look up at the sky and come to the conclusion that there's nothing more serious to it. He uses the stars and planets to let you know.

Last edited:
many people randomly having the biggest spiritual awakenings
Have you heard about how many are they and when they will throw the laptop from their lap and leave their house? Truth is not something that moves, fights and defeats the enemy by itself. Knowing doesn't bring change. Almost everyone is stupid. Very few people know, and they are disorganized, visionless, selfish and cowardly. Including people here. And they won't be fixed very soon. When people get really fed up with the scamdemic, there will be another agenda. When this happens, "awakened" people will be proud and happy just to have gotten through this period unvaccinated. Will they say "Now is the time to organize and take down those responsible"? No. There are no devoted warriors in the real world. They just want to get through the agendas with the least damage before they die.

Oceanic

Veteran
Have you heard about how many are they and when they will throw the laptop from their lap and leave their house? Truth is not something that moves, fights and defeats the enemy by itself. Knowing doesn't bring change. Almost everyone is stupid. Very few people know, and they are disorganized, visionless, selfish and cowardly. Including people here. And they won't be fixed very soon. When people get really fed up with the scamdemic, there will be another agenda. When this happens, "awakened" people will be proud and happy just to have gotten through this period unvaccinated. Will they say "Now is the time to organize and take down those responsible"? No. There are no devoted warriors in the real world. They just want to get through the agendas with the least damage before they die.
The fact you say "knowing doesn't bring change" yes the hell it does. Once information is obtained, there is always a new objective in regards to what you've learned. Not only what you said is ignorant but it is also illogical to claim such things.

You're that of a severe pessimist. "Everyone is stupid" okay and everyone also has some sort of intelligence within them no matter how high or how low. Do you also consider yourself to be stupid? I'd like to know.

There are most definitely devoted warriors of all kinds in this world. Where the hell have you been?