Predictions...for 2022

DesertRose

Superstar
Michael Jackson...yep he had a strong point with what he said. It's sad how his upbringing was. At least he still had the courage to expose certain things before they did you know what to him.
Oceanic, the person who wrote that is called Michael Parenti, he is an academic, historian and professor among other things but he did expose the motivations of these satanic bankers. Before any physical change or revolution can occur, people have to mentally unchain themsekves from time wasting disputes and useless ideologies.

Oceanic

Veteran
Oceanic, the person who wrote that is called Michael Parenti, he is an academic, historian and professor among other things but he did expose the motivations of these satanic bankers. Before any physical change or revolution can occur, people have to mentally unchain themsekves from time wasting disputes and useless ideologies.
Not me getting it mixed up, my bad. Michael Jackson said something similar once in an interview of some sort. Thanks for the background information.

The fact you say "knowing doesn't bring change" yes the hell it does. Once information is obtained, there is always a new objective in regards to what you've learned. Not only what you said is ignorant but it is also illogical to claim such things.

You're that of a severe pessimist. "Everyone is stupid" okay and everyone also has some sort of intelligence within them no matter how high or how low. Do you also consider yourself to be stupid? I'd like to know.

There are most definitely devoted warriors of all kinds in this world. Where the hell have you been?
Very few people know, and they are disorganized, visionless, selfish and cowardly.
This is where I put myself.

My dark vision is for the near future. I believe in doomsday and God's plan. And the good in every human being. But that won't happen anytime soon. People will be disciplined after a period of time spent in pain and misery. Such a big stupidity and blindness is disciplined with great and long suffering.

@Oceanic
I'm with you on the celestial events theory and that February date. I'm expecting a lot of BS this year like a meteor impact, fake alien contact, civil unrest and a huge economy crash leading to 1920s style great depression, etc. Can't say I'm looking forward to it but I will pray for God's guidance to help me through it.

Have you heard about how many are they and when they will throw the laptop from their lap and leave their house? Truth is not something that moves, fights and defeats the enemy by itself. Knowing doesn't bring change. Almost everyone is stupid. Very few people know, and they are disorganized, visionless, selfish and cowardly. Including people here.
The most disheartening thing about it is the reaction you get when trying to explain spiritual things/your awakening to other people. Most people I talk to about such things look like they're thinking that I've gone crazy from stress because they're so indoctrinated and brainwashed by the system. I try to be careful with my words because I'm worried someone will admit me to a psychiatric ward but even doing that it rarely results in a positive or understanding reaction. I don't know how we are supposed to wake more people up when the mainstream media control is so powerful. LSD in the drinking water? Will God increase the awakenings of people over time? Sadly, there are many people that will never open their eyes to the truth and always live blind.

This is where I put myself.

My dark vision is for the near future. I believe in doomsday and God's plan. And the good in every human being. But that won't happen anytime soon. People will be disciplined after a period of time spent in pain and misery. Such a big stupidity and blindness is disciplined with great and long suffering.
Lots of people online are speculating the seven-year tribulation is due to start this decade/soon. Do you think it's something closer to 2050 or a few decades away (that's my fear)?

Last edited:
@Oceanic
I'm with you on the celestial events theory and that February date. I'm expecting a lot of BS this year like a meteor impact, fake alien contact, civil unrest and a huge economy crash leading to 1920s style great depression, etc. Can't say I'm looking forward to it but I will pray for God's guidance to help me through it.

The most disheartening thing about it is the reaction you get when trying to explain spiritual things/your awakening to other people. Most people I talk to about such things look like they're thinking that I've gone crazy from stress because they're so indoctrinated and brainwashed by the system. I try to be careful with my words because I'm worried someone will admit me to a psychiatric ward but even doing that it rarely results in a positive or understanding reaction. I don't know how we are supposed to wake more people up when the mainstream media control is so powerful. LSD in the drinking water? Will God increase the awakenings of people over time? Sadly, there are many people that will never open their eyes to the truth and always live blind.

Lots of people online are speculating the seven-year tribulation is due to start this decade/soon. Do you think it's something closer to 2050 or a few decades away (that's my fear)?
2012 - Mayan calendar - Doomsday
2019 - Seattle on November 3rd.
2021 January - The American Civil War with Trump's downfall

Karlysymon

Superstar
1642434096097.png

'Soylent Green' (1973) predicted the world in 2022 - The Washington Post

Maes17

Superstar
Well Betty White died to start the year. If Kobe’s death preluded covid 19 what’s to come of Betty White? Bob Saget?