Pray for Prince George to be Gay? WTF?

AlcyoneSong

Established
Like someone needs to put a .35 in this guys brain. The kid is barely 7 years old, and should only care about Pokemon, Pop tarts, and getting air on his bike. God smite this priest and any other leaders who push this agenda to sexualize the kids and steal their childhood. Gross.

Aero

Superstar
The article is old and seems like a quoting out of context fallacy.

More importantly, Idk why you would want someone shot who is just being diplomatic. Like of all the targets for a potential smiting, how did you pick this guy? Either way, God has rejected your offering.

AlcyoneSong

Established
The article is old and seems like a quoting out of context fallacy.

More importantly, Idk why you would want someone shot who is just being diplomatic. Like of all the targets for a potential smiting, how did you pick this guy? Either way, God has rejected your offering.
George is a fucking kid that's why. You missed my point because you got triggered and your defenses came up. Leave the kids alone let them be kids, stop bringing politics esp sexual politics into their childhood.

Aero

Superstar
George is a fucking kid that's why. You missed my point because you got triggered and your defenses came up. Leave the kids alone let them be kids, stop bringing politics esp sexual politics into their childhood.
I'm not the one calling for people to be shot. So how am I triggered?

The Minister in this story made an awkward remark. That's all it is. Let's not blow things out of proportion.

AlcyoneSong

Established
I'm not the one calling for people to be shot. So how am I triggered?

The Minister in this story made an awkward remark. That's all it is. Let's not blow things out of proportion.
Nah man the minister is a public figure, and no an awkward remark is him saying something that he wears pink underwear, this is a clear statement condemning the hypocrisy of the royal family and those who surround that family toward LGBTQ people. Can we say institutionalized homophobia? Yeah, but to drag George into this, is totally uncalled for and yes I still stand that anyone who suggests that needs to be shot.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Like someone needs to put a .35 in this guys brain. The kid is barely 7 years old, and should only care about Pokemon, Pop tarts, and getting air on his bike. God smite this priest and any other leaders who push this agenda to sexualize the kids and steal their childhood. Gross.
Just "Church" of England things.

I hate to say it but the U.K deserves the Islamic hordes that will inevitably conquer the once-proud Empire. (No offense to the Muslim posters here. You know I disagree with y'all on spiritual matters. Just stating the obvious historical pattern).