Practice is over...

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Do you guys think that these false flags are over? Meaning it’s time to carry out what they’ve been practicing? These “training” exercises and media manipulations. Do you think that it’s now over and it time to get real bodies and start changing things up?

rainerann

Star
I do consider this possibility every time people use the term false flag. If everything is staged, the probability of a leak increases. If the probability of a leak increases, the probability that the average person will become suspicious increases. So it is really in the best intrest of someone attempting to orchestrate events so that history is written in a certain way to not use false flags excessively. It actually creates a disadvantage if you were to do this from a logical perspective.

I do consider this possibility every time people use the term false flag. If everything is staged, the probability of a leak increases. If the probability of a leak increases, the probability that the average person will become suspicious increases. So it is really in the best intrest of someone attempting to orchestrate events so that history is written in a certain way to not use false flags excessively. It actually creates a disadvantage if you were to do this from a logical perspective.
Well... many of the popular "crisis actor" and "false-flag exposed" type of videos on youtube are being funded and produced via CIA black projects, so they do actually want people to know. Many people will have the realization of "it's so obvious!!", yet they don't bother thinking any further than that. Why are certain videos/channels allowed to remain on youtube, while others get swiftly scrubbed?

Aero

Superstar
I'm convinced the point of all this stuff is so people discredit themselves. So I agree that the CIA love all these stupid conspiracy videos. And I say stupid because that's what most of them are. Plus the term false flag is basically inaccurate for most of these type of psy op events. The correct term is "state sponsored terrorism".

And I'm pretty sure none of this is training. It's all real world. There is no climax coming. It's just us and our Terrorist leaders. There is literally no point to all of this, except what I've described. It's like driving into a thick fog. It's just fog, it should be avoided. Like we shouldn't waste our time with most of the speculating.