Power Rangers' Movie First Queer Superhero

TMT

Star
Those things have nothing to do with traditional family values. Humans do stupid things and they will always do stupid things. Watch them fallacies ;)

Ok then, the traditional Christian family with five kids dad works and mom does every task but still gets yelled at if dinner isn't ready after she spent all day homeschooling 5 kids who have no sense or desire for anything else because every thing they've seen is screened through their parents lens of an ancient and outdated religion.

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
Ok then, the traditional Christian family with five kids dad works and mom does every task but still gets yelled at if dinner isn't ready after she spent all day homeschooling 5 kids who have no sense or desire for anything else because every thing they've seen is screened through their parents lens of an ancient and outdated religion.
That is a highly ignorant blanket of prejudice thrown over that demographic.

Overall KF seems to be merely trying to explain that through calculated tactics

Homosexuality has been gradually introduced and made fashionable

Through an ever increasing lack of morals and the gradual destruction of the supposed traditional Christian family the populace is being coerced into accepting what was once unnatural or unacceptable.

TMT

Star
That is a highly ignorant blanket of prejudice thrown over that demographic.

Overall KF seems to be merely trying to explain that through calculated tactics

Homosexuality has been gradually introduced and made fashionable

Through an ever increasing lack of morals and the gradual destruction of the supposed traditional Christian family the populace is being coerced into accepting what was once unnatural or unacceptable.
"Introduced"? homosexuality has been around since man first walked out of the oceans onto what is now Africa.

Most cultures didn't give a damn about something as trivial as sexual orientation prior to the rise of the Slave God religions (Judeo-Christian-Islamic worldview) that is so toxic.

Our species lost out on centuries of progress because of Christianity, no more.

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
"Introduced"? homosexuality has been around since man first walked out of the oceans onto what is now Africa.

Most cultures didn't give a damn about something as trivial as sexual orientation prior to the rise of the Slave God religions (Judeo-Christian-Islamic worldview) that is so toxic.

Our species lost out on centuries of progress because of Christianity, no more.
Homosexuality is all part of the decadence of society. At the height of many of the most influential societies homosexuality was present and rampant and those societies subsequently died.

I'm simply saying it's all a part of the decadence. I'm not interested in your perceived issues with religion.

TMT

Star
Homosexuality is all part of the decadence of society. At the height of many of the most influential societies homosexuality was present and rampant and those societies subsequently died.

I'm simply saying it's all a part of the decadence. I'm not interested in your perceived issues with religion.
Civilizations come and go and to blame the collapse of civilizations on homosexuality is ignorance and ignores complex geopolitical and economic factors.

The darkest parts of human history was when the Church was in complete power.

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
Civilizations come and go and to blame the collapse of civilizations on homosexuality is ignorance and ignores complex geopolitical and economic factors.

The darkest parts of human history was when the Church was in complete power.
I'm not blaming it on homosexuality but highlighting that rampant homosexuality is a sign, a byproduct of you will, of rising decadence.

From Sumeria(and earlier) to now and you believe that the church was the darkest time? The bias is misplaced.

TMT

Star
I'm not blaming it on homosexuality but highlighting that rampant homosexuality is a sign, a byproduct of you will, of rising decadence.

From Sumeria(and earlier) to now and you believe that the church was the darkest time? The bias is misplaced.
What's wrong with a little decadence? We are meant to have a good time on earth.

It's the stifling of the sexual impulse that creates almost all of our societal problems.
"the problems of our entire society are of a sexual nature" - dr Lawrence Jacoby

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
I never implied there was an issue with decadence. There is an issue with rampant over the top decadence as it tends to decay and degrade the foundation upon which it was able to form and thrive.

TMT

Star
I never implied there was an issue with decadence. There is an issue with rampant over the top decadence as it tends to decay and degrade the foundation upon which it was able to form and thrive.
So when's it t o much for you? When two men or two women decide to have sex? God has a lot of hang ups , I think he's a bit frustrated being up their in the sky with no Lady God to take care of him.

DisenfranchisedDespot

Established
What does two consenting adults deciding to be in a homosexual relationship have to do with "over the top decadence"?
I was under the impression that communities and societies were built through nuclear or so called traditional families consisting of one man and woman. Or show me a civilization that thrived and expanded because the homosexuals were able to reproduce.

I'm not for or against homosexuality, i don't care, however it's always a sign of a decaying society.

Aero

Superstar
People love the argument that a species can't survive without sexual reproduction. Why? Technically we could of became a species that reproduced Asexually. But we would probably all walk on 4 legs and be part lizard.

Yes Humans evolved so good because of sexual reproduction. But we were once a single celled organism that didn't need to bang a member of the opposite sex.

TMT

Star
People love the argument that a species can't survive without sexual reproduction. Why? Technically we could of became a species that reproduced Asexually. But we would probably all walk on 4 legs and be part lizard.

Yes Humans evolved so good because of sexual reproduction. But we were once a single celled organism that didn't need to bang a member of the opposite sex.
Sometimes I wish humans would have evolved from say bears or vultures or lizards instead of primates.

Aero

Superstar
I hate to sound so blunt this morning but. Civilizations fall because of Corruption. Because people with power typically end up not giving a shit about the people they rule over. Science has shown us people in positions of authority turn sadistic.

How could you not turn sadistic when you have all the power? Nobody is there to stop you from not lifting a finger. That's how I view modern economies. Nobody is really at the helm. It's all a house of cards with people just continuing to stack em up. And it's all good until the barbarian invasion happens.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I know you're anti-Christ but not everything has to do with Christianity. Just because you have fallen hook, line, and sinker in the programming the elite have instilled in you doesn't mean it's the truth. Sure some families were broken but I'm also sure it's a lot better than now where you have single parents on welfare and who still can't provide for their kids. Then these kids grow and get in trouble statistically speaking of course.

TMT

Star
I know you're anti-Christ but not everything has to do with Christianity. Just because you have fallen hook, line, and sinker in the programming the elite have instilled in you doesn't mean it's the truth. Sure some families were broken but I'm also sure it's a lot better than now where you have single parents on welfare and who still can't provide for their kids. Then these kids grow and get in trouble statistically speaking of course.
The only one who has fallen for programming is you, ancient programming.

That's why I support birth control and abortion rights.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I hate to sound so blunt this morning but. Civilizations fall because of Corruption. Because people with power typically end up not giving a shit about the people they rule over. Science has shown us people in positions of authority turn sadistic.
Yes, they do fall because of corruption but it still doesn't take away from the FACT that with every dying civilization homosexuality is abundant before their eventual collapse. It's a symptom of a declining civilization simply put. Any common historical academic piece of literature can tell you that.

Kung Fu

Superstar
The only one who has fallen for programming is you, ancient programming.

That's why I support birth control and abortion rights.
My "programming" (strong family bonds) has been around since the dawn of civilization whereas yours started in the 60s and is already going out of fashion hence president Trump. In other words my so-called programming is biological whereas yours is but a social construct. It doesn't take a genius to figure out which one will come out on top.

TMT

Star
My "programming" (strong family bonds) has been around since the dawn of civilization whereas yours started in the 60s and is already going out of fashion hence president Trump. In other words my so-called programming is biological whereas yours is but a social construct. It doesn't take a genius to figure out which one will come out on top.
The future belongs to the individual as the basic unit of society. You can not change this, control freaks like you and Trump may think you've won, but you have no idea what's coming.