Posts awaiting moderation

Lilyrose

I posted two posts on Feb 7th and they have still not been approved. Is that normal?

Daze

Superstar
There is only one moderator. If you want his attention tag him with @VigilantCitizen

Only he can help you.. Or make new threads.

There's a reason your tagged for approval. Either the use of words or a newer account. Idk.

Lilyrose

Thanks for the answers. Yeah, very new account. Made the posts right after registering. Maybe that's why. Because I didn't write anything controversial. :)

Daze

Superstar
In the same boat here.
Is it posts or threads? If you're trying to start a new thread make some more posts first. A dozen or so.

If VC is "afk" then try to work around the system. You're likely being tagged because your new. I see you can post here so post in other threads before you try to make a thread of your own.

Line

Established
Is it posts or threads? If you're trying to start a new thread make some more posts first. A dozen or so.

If VC is "afk" then try to work around the system. You're likely being tagged because your new. I see you can post here so post in other threads before you try to make a thread of your own.
Both. But thank you very much for your answers!