Post Saheeh Hadith

DesertRose

Superstar
Look a Christian who thinks he can make his religion attractive by bad mouthing ours. How is it working fer ya?;)
Second, Oh intelligent one in the ancient times people used to consummate marriages after the onset of puberty and this was not just in Muslim cultures and but also Christian.
The construct called 'teenage years' is a fairly new one.
As it is the Quran does say that there is a marriageable age as can be seen from this verse.
Quran 4:6
And test the orphans [in their abilities] until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them sound judgement, release their property to them. And do not consume it excessively and quickly, [anticipating] that they will grow up. And whoever, [when acting as guardian], is self-sufficient should refrain [from taking a fee]; and whoever is poor - let him take according to what is acceptable. Then when you release their property to them, bring witnesses upon them. And sufficient is Allah as Accountant.

Etagloc

Superstar
Mohammad PBUH was the last prophet and he would set the limits (minimum and maximum) where it should be set with instruction from Almighty God.

for marriage what is the minimum age according to divine law? the prophet set it at the age of puberty and in Arabia which is quite warm girls reach the age of puberty at as young as age 9.
when a boy or a girl reaches puberty it NATURALLY means he/she is ready for taking up the role of husband/wife, even if we, in this age, dont like it.
This is the conversation that people simply aren't ready for.... they want to become emotional and try to shut down discussion rather than calmly and reasonably understand.....

this is a true story... I talked to an older guy who said his dad or grandpa (this is in the US) married a girl who was like 11 or 12.... this was in the 1910's or 1920's..... apparently it wasn't a big deal at that time....

but rather than understand in a calm and mature way, people want to simply try to attack Muslims and not listen and be reasonable....

up until recently.... even people who criticized Islam didn't make an issue of Aisha's age.... it simply wasn't considered an issue.....

people simply married younger back then..... you can't expect people over a thousand years ago to conform to contemporary norms

Etagloc

Superstar
Look a Christian who thinks he can make his religion attractive by bad mouthing ours. How is it working fer ya?;)
Second, Oh intelligent one in the ancient times people used to consummate marriages after the onset of puberty and this was not just in Muslim cultures and but also Christian.
The construct called 'teenage years' is a fairly new one.
As it is the Quran does say that there is a marriageable age as can be seen from this verse.
Quran 4:6
And test the orphans [in their abilities] until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them sound judgement, release their property to them. And do not consume it excessively and quickly, [anticipating] that they will grow up. And whoever, [when acting as guardian], is self-sufficient should refrain [from taking a fee]; and whoever is poor - let him take according to what is acceptable. Then when you release their property to them, bring witnesses upon them. And sufficient is Allah as Accountant.
exactly.... this is exactly it....

they really act like they've got something when they keep throwing out this Aisha thing..... but when you really examine it, they don't.... Aisha herself didn't seem to feel "oppressed" or like a victim... but people want to spin things in a way which suits their own agenda...

look how strong Islam is.... all these attacks, constantly but Islam is growing and the haters can't do anything to stop it

Haich

Superstar
These people encourage their prepubescent children to date. They encourage them to date and naturally these kids experiment in the bedroom. That's why in previous years, the west faced a teenage pregnancy crisis.

Here we are discussing the honour of marriage, being proposed to a girl who was of-age, and everyone is in uproar. Also there's evidence to suggest she was 18 to move in with the prophet (as).

If you want paedophilia, look closer to home and expose the vile practices the leaders of your faith commit in their churches. Oh but wait 'Catholics aren't Christians'. Whatever, they are and they are your brethren in faith. Shia Muslims have various different beliefs to me but they are still Muslims.

This is all they do, attack the character and integrity of Mohammed pbuh and fling out random hadiths without posting them in their entirety or leaving out the contextual meaning. Not to mention the amount of debunked hadiths which have been tirelessly rectified.

The truth is, you're quivering because you know faith alone won't save you. I wish they paid this much attention to their counterfeit books.

Haich

Superstar
Aisha is the biggest narrator of hadith. I mean if she was so oppressed, why did she do everything in her power to keep the Sunnah alive?

I remember a Christian guy at my university was amazed at how we prostrate in prayers. He said he loved it because it reminded him of how Jesus prayed. He said at church, they sing and their form of Worship is to praise Jesus through music. He then proceeded to tell me, he'd take the idea of postrating in prayer and bring it up as a new form of Worship in his church.

So he actually took something he witnessed Muslims doing and implemented in his church. This tells me two-things ...

1) he wasn't a sincere seeker of truth. He saw something Jesus did and instead of pondering how they Muslims followed and knew of Jesus' prayer habits, he just stole the action and applied it to his church

2) each church does as it pleases. There's no unification or general rule. The leaders of churches can infiltrate their own beliefs and practices and preach however they want.

Clean-up your faith instead of pointing fingers flossy

floss

Star
Mohammad PBUH was the last prophet and he would set the limits (minimum and maximum) where it should be set with instruction from Almighty God.

for marriage what is the minimum age according to divine law? the prophet set it at the age of puberty and in Arabia which is quite warm girls reach the age of puberty at as young as age 9.
when a boy or a girl reaches puberty it NATURALLY means he/she is ready for taking up the role of husband/wife, even if we, in this age, dont like it.
lol so as long as this little girl reach puberty, it's okay to marry her to a grand daddy? muslims are so sick and twisted.

would you marry your 6yo daughter to a 55yo man?

wait... Mohammad set the age limits according to God's instruction? hmmmp... seem sketchy

obviously, this is equivalent to today's SRA.

Ped0philia is a major part of Satanic Ritual

FYI, Mohammad was possessed by this "angel of light"

2 Corinthians 11:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Last edited:

vigilante71

Established
These people encourage their prepubescent children to date. They encourage them to date and naturally these kids experiment in the bedroom. That's why in previous years, the west faced a teenage pregnancy crisis.
Here we are discussing the honour of marriage, being proposed to a girl who was of-age, and everyone is in uproar.
You are so right. By Western standards, it's not a problem when you date and share a bed as a teenager, as long as there are no strings attached, but the legal marriage in which you are bound to take responsibility for everything is backward and belongs to uncivilized people! It's just so ironic.

floss

Star
Yes, He set the limits.

boy and girl, when reach puberty they are NATURALLY "FIT" for taking the role of husband and wife. If a society does not accept marrying younger boys and girls that is still ok according to Islamic Law.
How can you trust in a man that kept making up "revelation" as he goes to suit his lustful needs? You're absolutely okay with it as long as "prophet" mohammad say it's okay to marry a 6yo baby girl to a grown ass 55yo man as long as she's naturaly fit? This is such absurd mentality, NO where in the world that it is okay to marry a baby girl to a grown ass men except if you're in a satanic cult.
Do you even hear what you're saying? NO IT IS NOT OK FOR A GROWN MAN TO MARRY A YOUNG BABY GIRL!

Prophet Mohammad pbuh married Aisha with her consent and her parents's and the society at that age accepted such practice. in rural areas in Europe and America too still people practice it.
How the hell does a 6yo give "consent" to marry a grown man? No way in hell did Aisha consent to this marriage. Just because people practice this type of marriage does not make it moral. This is SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE!

immoral is sexual relationship outside marriage which today's christians do but still criticise others for marrying a young girl.
sure, go and criticize all the christian having sexual relationship outside marriage. I will definitely support you on that.

I don't understand how you cannot see this mohammad guy is demon possessed and a false prophet. How can you love and follow this immoral being is beyond me. Islam will lead all it followers directly to HELL.

The ONLY PATH to SALVATION is THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Acts 16:31 King James Version (KJV)
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Meant to post this on Day of Arafat too ...

Prophet Muhammad’s Last Sermon: A Final Admonition
After praising, and thanking God, the Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, said "O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore, listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.
O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. God has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. God has Judged that there shall be no interest, and that all the interest due to Al-Abbas ibn Abd’el Muttalib shall henceforth be waived...
Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.
O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under a trust from God and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.
O People, listen to me in earnest, worship God, perform your five daily prayers, fast during the month of Ramadan, and offer Zakat. Perform Hajj if you have the means.
All mankind is from Adam and Eve. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; a white has no superiority over a black, nor does a black have any superiority over a white; [none have superiority over another] except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.
Remember, one day you will appear before God and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.
O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me, and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example, the Sunnah, and if you follow these you will never go astray.
All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and it may be that the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O God, that I have conveyed your message to your people."

Bacsi

Star
I invite you to post saheeh hadith in this thread. Promote hadith!

1,400 years before Vigilant Citizen- there was this hadith and similar ones to it:

Narrated Ibn `Umar:

Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/60/12

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was 1,400 years ahead of us when it came talking about this one-eye stuff.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur'an and teach it."

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/66/49

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to us, "You will see after me, selfishness (on the part of other people) and other matters that you will disapprove of." They asked, "What do you order us to do, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)? (under such circumstances)?" He said, "Pay their rights to them (to the rulers) and ask your right from Allah."

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92

The Prophet (ﷺ) got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that is nearly approaching them. Today a gap has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this." (Sufyan illustrated by this forming the number 90 or 100 with his fingers.) It was asked, "Shall we be destroyed though there are righteous people among us?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yes, if evil increased."

1,400 years ago- Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was talking about this way before CNN.

For you married folk:

the Messenger of Allah said: “There is nothing like marriage, for two who love one another.”

https://sunnah.com/urn/1261640

the Messenger of Allah said: “This world is but provisions, and there is no provision in this world better than a righteous wife.”

https://sunnah.com/urn/1261720

the Messenger of Allah said: "The best of you are those who are best to their womenfolk."

http://sunnah.com/urn/1262970

The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart.

Profound!^

Remember this one, married people!:

Iblis places his throne upon water; he then sends detachments (for creating dissension) ; the nearer to him in rank are those who are most notorious in creating dissension. One of them comes and says: "I did so and so." And he says: "You have done nothing." Then one amongst them comes and says: "I did not spare so and so until I sowed the seed of discord between a husband and a wife." The Satan goes near him and says: "You have done well." A'mash said: He then embraces him.

http://sunnah.com/muslim/52/60

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He who has, in his heart, an ant's weight of arrogance will not enter Jannah." Someone said: "A man likes to wear beautiful clothes and shoes?" Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Allah is Beautiful, He loves beauty. Arrogance means ridiculing and rejecting the Truth and despising people."

https://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/1/612

Once the Prophet (ﷺ) stood over one of the high buildings of Medina and then said (to the people), "Do you see what I see?" They said, "No." He said, "I see afflictions falling among your houses as rain drops fall."

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/12

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people) afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is "Al-Harj?" He said, "Killing! Killing!" (See Hadith No. 63, Vol. 8)

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/13

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which (religious) knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and general ignorance will spread, and there will be Al-Harj in abundance, and Al-Harj means killing."

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/15

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Near the establishment of the Hour, there will be the days of Al-Harj, and the religious knowledge will be taken away (vanish i.e. by the death of Religious scholars) and general ignorance will spread." Abu Musa said, "Al-Harj, in the Ethiopian language, means killing."

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/17

We went to Anas bin Malik and complained about the wrong we were suffering at the hand of Al- Hajjaj. Anas bin Malik said, "Be patient till you meet your Lord, for no time will come upon you but the time following it will be worse than it. I heard that from the Prophet."

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/19

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief).

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/27

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "There will be afflictions (in the near future) during which a sitting person will be better than a standing one, and the standing one will be better than the walking one, and the walking one will be better than the running one, and whoever will expose himself to these afflictions, they will destroy him. So whoever can find a place of protection or refuge from them, should take shelter in it."

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/32

The people used to ask Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire." I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?" He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/35

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "There will come a time when the best property of a Muslim will be sheep which he will take to the tops of mountains and the places of rainfall so as to flee with his religion from the afflictions.

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/39

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If Allah sends punishment upon a nation then it befalls upon the whole population indiscriminately and then they will be resurrected (and judged) according to their deeds. "

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/55

Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman said, 'The hypocrites of today are worse than those of the lifetime of the Prophet, because in those days they used to do evil deeds secretly but today they do such deeds openly.'

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/60

Hudhaifa said, 'In fact, it was hypocrisy that existed in the lifetime of the Prophet (ﷺ) but today it is Kufr (disbelief) after belief.'

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/61

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established till a man passes by a grave of somebody and says, 'Would that I were in his place.' "

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/62

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The terror caused by Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal will not enter Medina and at that time Medina will have seven gates and there will be two angels at each gate (guarding them).

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/72

The Prophet (ﷺ) said about Ad-Dajjal that he would have water and fire with him: (what would seem to be) fire, would be cold water and (what would seem to be) water, would be fire.

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/77

that the Messenger of Allah cursed women who imitate men and men who imitate women.

http://sunnah.com/urn/1262220

“The worst of food is food of a wedding feast to which the rich are invited and the poor are not. Whoever does not accept an invitation has disobeyed Allah and His Messenger.' ”

http://sunnah.com/urn/1262320

that the Messenger of Allah said: “If anyone of you is invited to a wedding feast, let him accept.”

http://sunnah.com/urn/1262330

This hadith^ is extremely beautiful to me.... I know of a woman for whom people didn't show up when she got married and I feel very sad for the pain the poor woman felt... this hadith shows how compassionate Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was

"The Messenger of Allah never beat any of his servants, or wives, and his hand never hit anything."

http://sunnah.com/urn/1263030

'The Prophet delivered a sermon then he made mention of women, and exhorted (the men) concerning them. Then he said: 'How long will one of you whip his wife like a slave, then lie with her at the end of the day?'

http://sunnah.com/urn/1263020

"I heard the Messenger of Allah say: 'I wanted to forbid intercourse with a nursing mother, but then (I saw that) the Persians and the Romans do this, and it does not kill their children.' And I heard him say/when he was asked about coitus interruptus: 'It is the disguised form of b.rryirg children alive."

http://sunnah.com/urn/1263300

Profound^

the Messenger of Allah said: "No woman annoys her husband but his wife among houris (of Paradise) safs: 'Do not annoy him, may Allah destroy you, for he is just a temporary guest with you and soon he will leave you and join us."'

http://sunnah.com/urn/1263330 (Hasan but I post it because I like that one.... people feel free to post Hasan hadith please- just be sure to say it's Hasan)

The similitude of a hypocrite is that of a sheep which roams aimlessly between two flocks. She goes to one at one time and to the other at another time.

http://sunnah.com/muslim/51/20

I heard Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The throne of Iblis is upon the ocean and he sends detachments (to different parts) inorder to put people to trial and the most important figure in his eyes is one who is most notorious in sowing the seed of dissension.

http://sunnah.com/muslim/52/59

I stood at the door of Paradise and I found that the overwhelming majority of those who entered therein was that of poor persons and the wealthy persons were detained to get into that. The denizens of Hell were commanded to get into Hell, and I stood upon the door of Fire and the majority amongst them who entered there was that of women.

http://sunnah.com/muslim/49/1

I have not left after me any (chance) of turmoil more injurious to men than the harm done to the men because of women.

http://sunnah.com/muslim/49/9

Now- I would like to kill two birds with one stone.

I want to leave material addressing the fallacies of the hadith rejectors. This way, this disturbing fallacy is debunked- and if you post any hadith here, insha'Allah, this will help promote the debunking of the hadith rejectors.

The "Quranist" fitna is a serious thing and something I've been wanting to address for a while. People have been seriously led astray by the people promoting so-called "Quranism". Of course- actually following the Quran entails following the sunnah!

I was talking to this man about Islam and I found out he was a "Quranist"... so of course I asked them the question that they can't really answer: How do you make wudu? He asked me what is wudu!

https://thethinkingmuslim.com/2013/08/28/rejecting-hadiths/

https://islamqa.info/en/115125

Just say no to so-called "Quranism"!
All religions are quite limiting. The true God is endless

DesertRose

Superstar
Reading Qur’aan, learning it and teaching it, are among the best deeds, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There should be no envy (hasad) except between two people, a man to whom Allaah has given (knowledge of?) the Qur’aan, so he recites it night and day, and a man to whom Allaah has given wealth, so he spends it (in good deeds) night and day.” (narrated by Muslim, 815)

“When Allaah wishes good for a person, He makes him understand the religion.” (Agreed upon).

“When a man dies, all his deeds come to an end except for three – an ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge or a righteous son who will pray for him.” (Narrated by Muslim, 1631)

Importance of action not just words.
“O you who believe! Why do you say that which you do not do?
Most hateful it is with Allâh that you say that which you do not do”

[al-Saff :2-3]

“And Allâh has brought you out from the wombs of your mothers while you know nothing. And He gave you hearing, sight, and hearts that you might give thanks (to Allâh)

[al-Nahl 16:78]

the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of you is the one who learns the Qur’aan and teaches it.” (Agreed upon. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4639)

Last edited: