Post Malone on his way out?

free2018

Star
Just discovered this video on Youtube by Vigilant Christian.

Thoughts?

elsbet

Superstar
Isnt he 'affiliated' with that poor li'l peep kid, who was snacking on xanax and overdosed?

Not to sound flip, but maybe the contracts are getting shorter... so to speak.

Thunderian

Superstar
I had the same thoughts. He's been in a plane crash and a serious car wreck in the last month, right?

What's next? A plane crashes onto his car?

free2018

Star
I don't know. I didn't even know he had truther tendencies and I've been listening to his stuff off and on since he came out.
He has a few choices at this point: Walk away or play ball.
Since he tried playing ball, he may indeed need to walk away.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I sure wish the would get on with the "silencing" then already. I am not advocating for violence against the man, but he will have reaped from that wicht he had so willingly sown.....

free2018

Star
I get that, but I don't wish that on any man. He is easily introduced to God and good values every day.
He probably like many musicians is only realizing now that "somebody lied to" (him).
I would prefer he got off his label and went independent. And then walked away completely.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I get that, but I don't wish that on any man. He is easily introduced to God and good values every day.
He probably like many musicians is only realizing now that "somebody lied to" (him).
I would prefer he got off his label and went independent. And then walked away completely.
I feel you, but I am more concerned for the youth who take his lies as truth and then try to live out his fantasies in their real lives. The damage can me substantial, and he doesnt even care.

free2018

Star
I feel you, but I am more concerned for the youth who take his lies as truth and then try to live out his fantasies in their real lives. The damage can me substantial, and he doesnt even care.
I get you. He fucks with a lot of trash rappers.