Possible Civil War in America caused by the Election.

LittleLady

Established
Hello. As the title of this thread says, there will possibly be a civil war in America during/after the Election. From my perspective, there will be a civil war no matter who is SELECTED. I try to ponder on the outcomes, would America be worse if Trump were to get selected again, or would it unexpectedly be worse with Biden? Whoever wins, the act of civil disobedience is just...going to become SEVERELY serious. Others may just end up taking worse extreme measures.

Anyways, I believe we can all tell SOME kind of act of rebellion will happen no matter who wins. And when it does happen, feel free to come here and discuss in November. You can also check out other Election threads that are in the News category if you want, you don't have to mainly stay here. But this thread is open to discuss predictions of the various outcomes, and events that occurred (future) during and after the election.

I will also make a thread on my view and prediction of who will win, and why. Feel free to check that out later, but it will have some Biblical references so if that triggers you, just remain here and/or on other Election threads.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
At the top both "sides" are sure pushing for this conflict, but we know that this is all part of a singular, shared agenda. Hopefully the masses wake up in time to cast off this garbage...

Thunderian

Superstar

illuminatimess

Veteran
Why are you in such an extent obsessed with American politics when actually you're from Canada?

LittleLady

Established
Yep...and not only that, there's supposed to be an asteroid coming some time during the election. We don't know if it's going into earth or not, but I doubt it, it may just break in the atmosphere should it attempt to go into earth.

Moving on, the election is definitely going to cause America to go into war mode, we are, but what I'm saying is, I feel as though not only will America participate in war in its own country, but the Election may cause some type of conflict with other countries as well. Perhaps that's just a mere feeling I have.

LittleLady

Established
Why are you in such an extent obsessed with American politics when actually you're from Canada?
I mean I can't blame him, because America has "beef" with literally almost every other country so not only will America participate in its own civil war, but this Election will probably trigger other countries as well because Trump or Biden may end up doing something, or saying something that's going to be a problem according to other countries ESPECIALLY if it has to do with greed and pride. Trump ALWAYS triggers other countries as of now AND in the past.

meximonk

Star
GET READY. BECAUSE THEY ARE!

I've been screaming this for a long time now, Civil War II. I've been warning Americans of it since Trump was elected that it would probably happen at the next election. It's relatively easy to see if you aren't caught in the Left-Right Paradigm.

meximonk

Star
Article from 12/27/2019:

10 Things that Could Ignite a Full-Blown Civil War in 2020

meximonk

Star
CAUTION: This one originates from the Mike Adams/Alex Jones known shill Group...

05/17/2019

The Fight For America Begins: Trump to Invoke Insurrection Act that Authorizes National Guard, Military Action Inside US Borders

meximonk

Star
Gun Seizures Could Lead to Civil War

2/09/2020

meximonk

Star
Is America Heading For Civil War? Of Course It Is...

7/03/2020

meximonk

Star

David40836

Hello. As the title of this thread says, there will possibly be a civil war in America during/after the Election. From my perspective, there will be a civil war no matter who is SELECTED. I try to ponder on the outcomes, would America be worse if Trump were to get selected again, or would it unexpectedly be worse with Biden? Whoever wins, the act of civil disobedience is just...going to become SEVERELY serious. Others may just end up taking worse extreme measures.

Anyways, I believe we can all tell SOME kind of act of rebellion will happen no matter who wins. And when it does happen, feel free to come here and discuss in November. You can also check out other Election threads that are in the News category if you want, you don't have to mainly stay here. But this thread is open to discuss predictions of the various outcomes, and events that occurred (future) during and after the election.

I will also make a thread on my view and prediction of who will win, and why. Feel free to check that out later, but it will have some Biblical references so if that triggers you, just remain here and/or on other Election threads.
I registered just to reply. Sorry but this will not happen and maybe I can explain why, at least in my view, it will not happen.

1: People are to divided. There are numerous groups on both sides however each one has their own idea or reason that doesn't align with anyone else. Some are against the government, some are against other groups. Civil war needs 1 side to oppose with force the government that controls it.
2: We as a people are to distracted with reality TV, facebook, bills, work and all the other BS government has put to distract us from the real threats.
3: We, as a people, would rather kill each other then go after the true cause of all the issues and therefor you will, maybe, only have local issues between a few people at most.
4: There is no FT. Sumtner. No singular polorizing issue that unites one side or the other into 2 unified opposing sides.
5: The police state and militarized government agencies would come down like a ton of bricks on any group that attempted to start one in the first place if it were even possible.
6: The 1% that controls the 99% of wealth in the US will not allow it to happen guaranteed, no way no how. Slave state will continue at all costs.
7: Most of the people out in the streets are nothing more but Facebook fakes wanting a story, picture or video to post for likes so they can feel like successful people and would fold the 1st time the internet was turned off.
8: Most importantly, America has become a population of lazy, well fare fed bitches that honestly would not want anything to change so they can remain on the welfare state.

As much as this country needs to be burned down and rebuilt, sorry folks it just will not happen and nothing more then some looting or protests will occur maybe. For the ones who have a job, work will be there the very next day.

There are many many other reasons to why it will not yet very few as to why it would. The would or could is easy but not many if any for the how it could happen.