Possible Asteroid / Faked Asteroid Disaster on November 2nd

Karlysymon

Superstar
they have about 3 more cards to play on us:
- a more serious pandemic (ebola?)
- fake alien invasion
- dangerous asteroid

since all of the astronomical information MUST go through the vatican (look it up!), its absolutely possible. claiming that the asteroid is still too far away to see and can only be seen by special telescopes (that their experts can use), people would buy that in a second.
Yeah, it took a decade (2009-2020) to roll out another "pandemic". Iam guessing the next one will be deadly (to cull the population) and probably happening in the same time frame (2025-2030).

Regarding the fake alien invasion, i believe it will happen but it seems necessary to do this inorder to acclimate the masses to otherworldly beings, that will be for real, years later

The guys in the video said that WW3 would break out this year, according to the Economist. I doubt that for two reasons:
a) We would have seen some sort of escalation already. Diplomatically atleast. In China's case, it seems to be getting underway. MSM would also be aggressively selling a war somehow but i haven't seen anything to that effect. It will probably happen 4yrs from now or in Trump's last year in office...2024.

b)Sometimes, "they" are behind schedule. The 1987 Economist cover anticipated a new currency 30yrs later (2017) but we are just seeing all that come to life now....3-4yrs later.

Bent8484

Established
"Intersecting" and "colliding" are two very different things...

The wording is interestingly consistent in every news piece I've seen, so it definitely stinks of predictive programming.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
What's the next disaster? Predictive Programming: Asteroids
A look at various predictive programming scenarios surrounding fragments from space hitting earth and how this relates to Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, and 'The Great Reset'.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worthwhile.
Carol Rosin & NASA's Wernher Von Braun - Atari 2600 UFO Aliens Asteroids Programming & Flat Earth

Awoken2

Superstar
Mysterious green fireball lights up Mexican skies, rains fire on northern state
I think they have been testing their new tech all over the world, a lot of which is now captured on camera.

I never saw this one on any msn programme....wonder why?

Tidal

Star
I found these anti-asteroid suggestions on the net-

1- KINETIC IMPACTOR: a spacecraft that would deliberately crash into an asteroid at high velocity in an effort to alter its trajectory.

2- GRAVITY TRACTOR: a spacecraft that will fly alongside the asteroid for a period and exert a gravitational effect on it.

3- LASER KETTLE: a spacecraft flies alongside an asteroid and uses lasers to heat its surface generating a plume of gas and debris that gives the asteroid a subtle push.

4- ATTACHING ROCKET: attaching a low impulse rocket to the asteroid to deflect it..

5- SHREDDER: placing an automated “mass ejector” system on the surface of the asteroid that would extract mass from the rock and eject it into space, again giving the object a steady push.

6- NUKE BOMB SHOCK WAVE: a nuclear charge is detonated at a certain distance from the object causing a flow of radiation that will vaporise the asteroid’s surface and push it into a different orbit.

7- NUKE BOMB IMPLANT: as used by Bruce Willis in the film Armageddon by burying a giant bomb beneath the surface and blasting the asteroid to smithereens.

8- PRAYER

Bent8484

Established
I found these anti-asteroid suggestions on the net-

1- KINETIC IMPACTOR: a spacecraft that would deliberately crash into an asteroid at high velocity in an effort to alter its trajectory.

2- GRAVITY TRACTOR: a spacecraft that will fly alongside the asteroid for a period and exert a gravitational effect on it.

3- LASER KETTLE: a spacecraft flies alongside an asteroid and uses lasers to heat its surface generating a plume of gas and debris that gives the asteroid a subtle push.

4- ATTACHING ROCKET: attaching a low impulse rocket to the asteroid to deflect it..

5- SHREDDER: placing an automated “mass ejector” system on the surface of the asteroid that would extract mass from the rock and eject it into space, again giving the object a steady push.

6- NUKE BOMB SHOCK WAVE: a nuclear charge is detonated at a certain distance from the object causing a flow of radiation that will vaporise the asteroid’s surface and push it into a different orbit.

7- NUKE BOMB IMPLANT: as used by Bruce Willis in the film Armageddon by burying a giant bomb beneath the surface and blasting the asteroid to smithereens.

8- PRAYER

There's supposed to be an international effort to try one of these methods next year, in 2021, on a harmless asteroid for practice. Or so they say.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar