Population Growth & Population Control, Fertility Issues, Depopulation, Eugenics, Genocide, Suicides

Lucy

Star
Taiwan's birth rate for May 2022 was down -23.34% compared to 2021. Some dismissed it as a fluke in reporting. Well....now we have June's rate and its -27.66%. The jab has created a "Children of Men" scenario. May God have mercy on our souls.

That's why the Supreme court overturned Roe vs Wade. There will not be any babies being born. In 5 years America's birthrate will be down 95%

e-Enoch

Superstar
Taiwan's birth rate for May 2022 was down -23.34% compared to 2021. Some dismissed it as a fluke in reporting. Well....now we have June's rate and its -27.66%. The jab has created a "Children of Men" scenario. May God have mercy on our souls.

That's why the Supreme court overturned Roe vs Wade. There will not be any babies being born. In 5 years America's birthrate will be down 95%
Thanks for this info. :)

There's been a decline in world population, in general...due to a combination of factors...the more recent, as we know it...has to do with the "covid-19 pandemic" and related issues, particularly the vaccines...

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Stolen dreams...eugenics in Japan... (Please watch on You Tube)

Vmort

Star
DIFFERENT RACES HAVE BIOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES
Organs didn't connect. While Aryans have their own government it was forbidden beacuse kids didn't survive -- having autism and the rest. Hivites pushed it while they forbid it for their own race.
HIVITES FORBID THE OTHER RACES TO KNOW THIER GENEPOOL
Becasue they want to live and for 90 of you they want to extinct.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
HIVITES FORBID THE OTHER RACES TO KNOW THIER GENEPOOL
Becasue they want to live and for 90 of you they want to extinct.

Its happening in other countries too. Birth rates are down in the first quarter of 2022 in Germany, UK, Switzerland, US

I hope this is the correct thread for this, but i was looking up something else and i found this site which lists US
projected population growth.

Growth rate for 2021 was .59%, for 2022 .51% , projected for 2023 .47%.

By 2040 it's .36%, by 2050 it's .20%, by 2060 it's. 14%.

By 2090 it's .03%.

Keep in mind that theyre not just counting births, but also population growth from immigration. It also has the US, going from the 3rd most populous country at present to the 6th.

I understand that as you get to a larger whole even the same raw number increase would be a smaller percentage of growth, but still, we're looking at less births per capita for whatever reason.

For comparisons sake think of the 1960s baby boom generation having a US population of approx 175 million. In 60 years that US population almost doubled to 338 million. In another 60 years from now the US population is expected to only increase to 392 million.

I havent checked out the rates for other countries, but i would be interestimg to see if were looking at worldwide depop or localized. And which countries are expected to gain population?