Population Growth & Population Control, Fertility Issues, Depopulation, Eugenics, Genocide, Suicides

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Human Population Through Time..."
(Source: American Museum of Natural History)

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
HIVITES GENOCIDE: DESTROY HEALTHY BRAIN STRUCTURE
FIONA BARNETT EYES WIDE OPEN:

We have a different standard regarding the public domain and publishing what you are unable to prove. Like saying that you have different brain structure. This reduces your credibility.
Intelligence is the most important variable to understand when trying to fathom the MK-ULTRA mind control selection and programming process. Every victim of mind control I know was chosen based on their IQ level.
Attributing individual differences in intelligence primarily to environmental factors - as mainstream educators and psychologists do - is like saying a natural brunette can change into a natural blonde without hair dye. Individual differences are genetically determined. Just as we inherit individual differences in hair colour, facial features, body type, and health issues from our ancestors, so we inherit differences in brain structure and function. Intelligence is the product of variation in brain structure, and a function of how fast our brains work due to this variation.
High IQ individuals share different brain structure and function compared to people with average IQ. Researchers are consistently proving that the brains of individuals who score highly on standardised intelligence tests are denser, more interconnected, and possess greater neural integrity. These factors create faster brain impulses, allowing high IQ people to react to (i.e., process) sensory input more quickly.
Intelligence is the product of variation in brain structure, a function of how fast our brains work due to this variation.

ORGANIZIED MARRIAGES
Organisied marriages have been made to keep necessary brain structures therefore to keep your lands for your children and in wide perspective to keep you race to exist.
Races of humans have different genetics to fit into their climate and envoronment said race live and were forbidden to marry before hivites. Organs from different races aren't stick in if they have been transplantated.
Degenerated genepools like Hivites were thrown off the cliffs while Aryans have their own rulers.
Feminism as political force was created by Hivites.

HIVITES ENCOURAGING BIRTH OF DEGENERATES
Hivites encourages degenerates and idiots to breed because they doing the dirty works by ruin everything with their idiocy for Hivites and later to be disposed off.
Except ritual purposes all these wars and revolution are made to destroy healthy men who can lead people in charge against Hivites and from keepping their brain structures. 1917, French revolution, WWI, WWII all have one purpose -- to kill the best genes of your race and to make your race to extinct.

VACCINES ARE POISONS DESTROING HEALTH OF NEW GENRATION
There are no viruses -- Unit 731 NEVER vaccinated their members. We are forced to poison our children.
Fast food have similar effect.
NATURAL FOOD IS THE KEY TO YOUR HEALTH
Humans are genetically monkeys and eating the same way monkey do are key to your health for life and painless birth. Monkey are fuit eating animals.

DELTA BRAIN BEGINS TO LIVE SINCE THE CHILD HAVE BEEN CONCIEVED
My father forbid my mother to eat anything but apples during the prengancy. I live in Russia and apple was only fruit available at the winter, the time I was concieved. My birth was painless and fast. And no health damages after.
My father also taught my mother yoga before.

HIVITES GENOCIDE: DESTROY HEALTHY BRAIN STRUCTURE BY INNATURAL FOOD
Amaranthe was Aryan plant to eat and it leaves without humans constant attention. Hivites destroyed it and forced ut to processed food.
Processed food are useless and harmful -- no microelemets have been gained and feeling good is fake feeling.