Popular Secular Artists & their Jesus Shift

Swiftturtle

Established
From a shared post:
“”Tonight, Candace & I got to experience Kanye West’s Sunday Service at Bethany Church in Baton Rouge. If you’ve ever doubted the legitimacy or spiritual impact of this #sundayservice project, simply look at this incredible shot that was taken during the altar call. YES, I said ALTAR CALL.

To answer those hitting me up in my DMs - “NO”, this was NOT a stage that Ye set to absorb the spotlight and share an unbiblical “Gospel according to Kanye”. On the contrary, he maintained an impressive posture of humility for the entire service; allowing more seasoned and mature believers such as the choir director and a personal Mentor/Pastor to carry the weight of facilitating ministry.

Also, when he entered the performance area, he did so with NO formal (or audacious) introduction whatsoever; he just strolled in holding two of his children & shaking hands with fans. Also along the same lines, 80% of the service was band and choir-led, so he only stepped on stage TWICE during the entire event! The remaining time he was either worshipping, having fun with the markers, on no

He most definitely was NOT the ego-centric loose cannon that many have known him to be from past scenarios. This time he smil ALOT

Tonight, worship was lifted, the name of Christ was exalted, the Word of God was preached, a multitude prayed together, the Gospel was clearly proclaimed, and an opportunity to respond was given. In a crowd of 6,000 people from all walks of life, all ages, and all races, i personally witnessed over 1,000 individuals accept Jesus as their Lord & Savior!

Say what you want, & think what you want.... But trust me when I tell you - The Spirit of the Living God was indeed present tonight. I danced, wept, stood in awe of God’s redemptive work, & can honestly say that tonight I witnessed a new wave of REVIVAL first hand. #Jesusisking

Isaiah 43:19 “Behold I do a NEW thing.

1 Corinthians 1:27 “But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.””
7BD99789-9653-4B58-B3AC-79EE12A38D67.jpeg

Stephania

Star
Isaiah 43:19 “Behold I do a NEW thing.

1 Corinthians 1:27 “But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.””
View attachment 27095
Do you know how many times both false prophets and nations have used that quote in Isaiah to say that once they destroyed the widow and the fatherless they were in thier own selves creating the 'new thing' that God promised in Isaiah for 'god'. Let alone, God never promised to do ANYTHING through Edomite sellouts and then so called 'come backs to God' such as West.

RE: 1 Corinthians 1:27
Do people REALLY believe that West is small and weak??? LOL he is a super powerful multiple Grammy award winning famous millionaire celebrity who just got a $43 million dollar tax return from his blaspheming the spirit last year and then thanked 'Jesus' for it this year. And regardless of what ever he's saying.. he's still not representative of a 'weak' or 'small' person in the world. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
LOL

Oh dear Lord, sheeple following false shepherd.