Pope states he is "the devil"

Vixy

Star
If there is a hell, Rome is built over it~Italian proverb

We should edit the proverb to replace Rome with the Vatican.
^This. Fiona Barnett, an survivor from witnessing their black masses filled with murders, says Cahtolic comunion is a sanitized version of their black mass where they cannibalise on infants amongst other things.

You should watch this:

free2018

Star
There is a style of saying the words while couching it in humour that seems to appeal to those who like to hide in plain sight.

I watched this film years ago - it made me wonder when I hear various figures use the same style in their public statements:-

True story. The current Pope is a well known hard drinker.
Will check it out.
He might have easily either been sober or really drunk.

Last edited:
Compared to some truly good people, I'm the Devil. Folks need to learn what hyperbole is.
^This. Fiona Barnett, an survivor from witnessing their black masses filled with murders, says Cahtolic comunion is a sanitized version of their black mass where they cannibalise on infants amongst other things.

You should watch this:

Alternatively, the black mass is a perversion of the Roman Catholic service... You know, considering that to my knowledge, most Protestants don't call their service "mass" in the first place.

He said that because he knows the majority of Catholics are too lukewarm, cowardly or even entrenched in sin to do anything about it.

free2018

Star
There is a style of saying the words while couching it in humour that seems to appeal to those who like to hide in plain sight.

I watched this film years ago - it made me wonder when I hear various figures use the same style in their public statements:-

Exactly.

Maes17

Superstar
True story. The current Pope is a well known hard drinker.
Will check it out.
He might have easily either been sober or really drunk.
How is he the pope?
That should explain the vatican enough if a heavy drinker is the pope.
The vatican/catholicism is bad

free2018

Star
How is he the pope?
That should explain the vatican enough if a heavy drinker is the pope.
The vatican/catholicism is bad
Well, I just found out he was a heavy drinker, but as a nominal Catholic a lot of the madness in the Church stems from lunacy and low bottom drinking.

elsbet

Superstar
Well, I just found out he was a heavy drinker, but as a nominal Catholic a lot of the madness in the Church stems from lunacy and low bottom drinking.
Madness, lunacy and low bottom drinking sound like some of the symptoms of their long-standing, unholy Alliance with the Enemy. Imo, anyway.

free2018

Star
Madness, lunacy and low bottom drinking sound like some of the symptoms of their long-standing, unholy Alliance with the Enemy. Imo, anyway.
I hear you. They have company in Christendom tbh. Sadly.

Masked crusader7

Established

You should watch this:

saw this before its really grusome discription