Pope Francis - Man of Mystery

Wigi

Veteran
Honestly I don't know how people could stay catholic after seeing statue like this demon moloch baal that asked for child sacrifice.

"Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons"
1 Timothy 4:1

Never in my life I thought this verse would become this blatant and I'm extremely disgusted by this agent of lucifer that we call the pope right now.

Seriously how anyone with a sane mind could trust this man or even call him a successor of Apostle Peter ?

When I look what he's doing, what he's saying and where he's going it almost looks like the guy want to convince people that he's the false prophet.

TokiEl

Superstar
When I look what he's doing, what he's saying and where he's going it almost looks like the guy want to convince people that he's the false prophet.
There is a prophetic timeline in Daniel 9... pegging the prince of Rome who is to come after seven sevens/weeks after the Jews restore control over Jerusalem.

7x360 weeks from June 7 1967 completed on Sept 23 2015.

On Sept 25 2015 this pope spoke at the UN hq and stated that he came in his own name. Furthermore he confirmed the UN covenant known as the Millennium Development Goals with the Sustainable Development Goals. All about global governance.

Is the prince of Rome who is to come also the false prophet ? More than likely.

There is a prophetic timeline in Daniel 9... pegging the prince of Rome who is to come after seven sevens/weeks after the Jews restore control over Jerusalem.

7x360 weeks from June 7 1967 completed on Sept 23 2015.

On Sept 25 2015 this pope spoke at the UN hq and stated that he came in his own name. Furthermore he confirmed the UN covenant known as the Millennium Development Goals with the Sustainable Development Goals. All about global governance.

Is the prince of Rome who is to come also the false prophet ? More than likely.
Popes have always been false prophets. The thing now to watch out for is their influence in Israel's affairs.

TokiEl

Superstar
Popes have always been false prophets. The thing now to watch out for is their influence in Israel's affairs.
The false prophet of Revelation (Rev 19:20 and Rev 20:10) is not prophesied to influence in Israel's affairs... so watching for that is missing the mark and wasting time.

The false prophet of Revelation (Rev 19:20 and Rev 20:10) is not prophesied to influence in Israel's affairs... so watching for that is missing the mark and wasting time.
The false prophet is given his power by Satan that helps set up the antichrist setting himself upon the throne in Jerusalem as God.(Rev. 13:1-18)

TokiEl

Superstar
The false prophet is given his power by Satan that helps set up the antichrist setting himself upon the throne in Jerusalem as God.(Rev. 13:1-18)
The Devil has already set up his throne in Jerusalem as God. (Isaiah 14:12-15)

The false prophet is the beast from the earth who has two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. This is the Antichrist and the prince of Rome who is to come and the man of sin. This is personified in this particular pope... who came in his own name to the many in the United Nations to confirm a covenant of global governance exactly on God's foretold timetable in Daniel 9.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This is very sad, but I have to share it:-

Jim Caviezel’s Tribute to the Virgin Mary, Mother of All Peoples

Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus in The Passion of the Christ, gives a heartfelt talk on how Mary interceded for him during his Hollywood career, and how she can intercede for peoples of all nations in these difficult times, dominated so much by the mass media culture. This talk was given at the “Eucharistic Holy Hour for World Peace Through the Mother of All Peoples” in Amsterdam on June 1st, 2019 at the RAI Convention Center, sponsored by the Archdiocese of Haarlem-Amsterdam, Netherlands.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/watch-as-star-of-the-roman-catholic-passion-of-the-christ-jim-caviezel-calls-on-pope-francis-to-affirm-mary-to-be-the-co-redemptrix-of-all-humanity/

TokiEl

Superstar
This is very sad, but I have to share it:-

Jim Caviezel’s Tribute to the Virgin Mary, Mother of All Peoples

Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus in The Passion of the Christ, gives a heartfelt talk on how Mary interceded for him during his Hollywood career, and how she can intercede for peoples of all nations in these difficult times, dominated so much by the mass media culture. This talk was given at the “Eucharistic Holy Hour for World Peace Through the Mother of All Peoples” in Amsterdam on June 1st, 2019 at the RAI Convention Center, sponsored by the Archdiocese of Haarlem-Amsterdam, Netherlands.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/watch-as-star-of-the-roman-catholic-passion-of-the-christ-jim-caviezel-calls-on-pope-francis-to-affirm-mary-to-be-the-co-redemptrix-of-all-humanity/
It's sad as he seems like a likeable man but it's not a surprise as the whole world has been deceived in one way or the other.

Revelation 13 7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Lisa

Superstar
Donald Trump, Mike Pence, the Pope and the “Deal of the Century”?

I think it will fail like the rest...could be wrong..but I don’t think the timing is right yet.

Donald Trump, Mike Pence, the Pope and the “Deal of the Century”?

Friday on my way to the store there was to the west in the sky a series of dark stormy and menacing looking clouds, and to the east was a beautiful sunset that's rays were glistening off of the limestone rocks, making them look like gold that the highway had cut through to create a road. At the northwest end of the storm clouds was a rainbow as vivid and large as any I have ever seen. It brought a feeling of peace as if though Christ was saying, I am coming soon......Amen

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Friday on my way to the store there was to the west in the sky a series of dark stormy and menacing looking clouds, and to the east was a beautiful sunset that's rays were glistening off of the limestone rocks, making them look like gold that the highway had cut through to create a road. At the northwest end of the storm clouds was a rainbow as vivid and large as any I have ever seen. It brought a feeling of peace as if though Christ was saying, I am coming soon......Amen
Revelation 22

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What do you mean in regards to what I said?
I think there a number of things in prophecy which are not easy to put a timeline on in advance but will become clear in retrospect.

As for the politicians and planners calling the
times and seasons, I think it is clear that God will be the one who is in charge of the order of events and the timing of their unfolding. The Jews can have a hundred perfect red heifers lined up and all the rest but until God calls time, nothing is going to happen.

Amir Tsarfati talks quite intelligently on the unprecedented times we are living in, without being alarmist...

Lisa

Superstar
As for the politicians and planners calling the
times and seasons, I think it is clear that God will be the one who is in charge of the order of events and the timing of their unfolding. The Jews can have a hundred perfect red heifers lined up and all the rest but until God calls time, nothing is going to happen.
I don’t look at the politicians or the planners as calling the times and seasons but are caught up in the time and the season...perhaps that just being picky, but that’s the way I see it. We aren’t in charge here..not really.

I don’t think the Jews can have a spotless red heifer lined up and not want their temple built because of how they are prepared for when they do find that perfect heifer. I believe that they will get it at the perfect time and that will cause the perfect storm to start the last 7 years countdown...there is a reason they don’t have it yet...its not the perfect time.

Lisa

Superstar
Wonder if he’s talking about his church too? Probably not...

Tax the Rich: Pope Francis Calls for Global Wealth Redistribution
Tax cuts for the wealthy constitute a “structure of sin,” Pope Francis said Wednesday in a passionate address calling for international wealth redistribution.

“Every year hundreds of billions of dollars, which should be paid in taxes to fund health care and education, accumulate in tax haven accounts,” the pontiff told participants in a Vatican seminar, “thus impeding the possibility of the dignified and sustained development of all social agents.”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Abp Viganò: Has Pope Francis now ‘disavowed’ being Vicar of Christ?

The Pope now seems to declare himself 'absolute monarch even with respect to Christ,' according to the archbishop.