Poll - What is SARS CoV-2?

What is SARS CoV-2?

• It's a man-made virus, made in a lab. It has killed a lot of people, and Fauci was in on it.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Its a natural virus.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • The virus was never isolated 100%, so it doesn't actually exist and is not the cause of CV-19.

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • It's a man-made bio-weapon but the experiment failed and thats why they had to "pad the numbers."

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Viruses don't exist. SARS CoV-2 exists only in a computer.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • It came from bats.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no idea. I don't know what to believe.

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also noticed the "what if it was released from a lab" narrative was released by the media a few weeks ago. People were telling me about it as if it was some big revelation. I asked, why do you think theyre telling you this now? They wouldve known this a year ago. I think this charade has gone on so long, telling people it "could" have been released from a lab is a way to keep the fear train rolling.

Also its literally just the flu

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I also noticed the "what if it was released from a lab" narrative was released by the media a few weeks ago. People were telling me about it as if it was some big revelation. I asked, why do you think theyre telling you this now? They wouldve known this a year ago. I think this charade has gone on so long, telling people it "could" have been released from a lab is a way to keep the fear train rolling.

I agree. The official narrative is losing steam big time as more and more states ban masks and passports. People are waking up big time. You're right. Gotta keep that fear train rolling until the next crisis.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Only 10 votes in over 12 hrs! ??

Btw, I can't see who voted for what if that makes a difference.

Fajr

Veteran
I agree. The official narrative is losing steam big time as more and more states ban masks and passports. People are waking up big time. You're right. Gotta keep that fear train rolling until the next crisis.
Bill Gates got asked during the pandemic about his future predictions, he answered we need to watch out for bioweapons and climate change. I think this Corona lab narrative going mainstream is to condition people to fear bioweapons and reaffirm the false idea that an "evil" nation like China can threaten the world with engineered viruses. It appears to be a prologue to whatever their future plans would be. Future plans that will keep people in fear under a threat of a "bioengineered weapon" that can potentially be released if they don't obey the orders. That is my take.

I don't think viruses in the CGI form they portray exist. All virus pictures are not real btw. I voted the 5th option.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Yes, they keep pushing fear. The fear of bio-terrorism, disease, war and climate change all excuses to justify restricting our rights and freedoms. Allowing them to build the massive 5G surveillance grid "for our safety" and to utilize mRNA Crispr mind control technology to keep us all in line.

a good stream here. Whitney Webb made a point that was relavent to some earlier points. She said at Davos this year, Krause Schwab when addressing the wef said that they need to work on regaining public trust this year. Which is why they pretend to throw a bone, saying they’re investigating Fauci or the possibility that it was released from a lab, when all these avenues were the first that were explored by independent journalists and were pretty far beyond those points in global research. Sometimes the news will publish a story about 1 person dying, or 1 person getting injured from the vaccines, when we know in the USA alone, almost 5000 have died and over 250,000 have been injured according to official government stats, and the numbers are probably 10x that, and 100x that worldwide

Karlysymon

Superstar
Media is really pushing the Wuhan connection to SARS CoV-2, the virus that we are told causes COVID-19.

So I ask what is SARS CoV-2?
I voted “I don’t know” because….i don’t know? :) Anyway, this is my take on the lab leak press run...

.....I noticed that trend in the press too but I figured that it gained steam as a counter to revelations that put a dent in their little game. Alex Jones’ video on the SPARS Pandemic scenario was so widely disseminated that you had people like Gen Flynn talking about it. (Could it also have spurred this letter from the 120 military personnel? We may never know.) That isn’t to say that he was the first to talk about it. Other people had covered it (3/4) months earlier (like TLAV) but for A.Jones, I think it was providence that they covered it at the time that they did because it resonated with a lot of people as the document makes more sense (as a script) with significant passage of time. Covering it in March or April 2020 wouldn’t have grabbed many peoples’ attention as many people were hysterical at the time over the “pandemic”.

After it came out, there were press stories about Chinese biowar gaming in 2015…I guess to sort of make it look like SPARS exercise in 2017 was executed in response to that war gaming. 2015 was after the moratorium on gain of function had been put into effect by the Obama admin.

Iam optimistic. There is real pushback against this diabolical game in more ways than one, so it is possible that the press has no choice but to state the obvious because even if they don’t, public trust in the media is already at an all time low.

7xiiij

Rookie
At this point I am leaning towards it being the same flu we have every year, just with the addition of an enormous media propaganda campaign, the forced masking psyop, a purposeful effort to send it to institutions where extremely sick and elderly people are concentrated, and PCR "testing" to keep the numbers high enough to be scary with majority false positives....but, aside from all that, the same routine minor illness people always get anyway. That's why I picked the "it's a natural virus" option. I am not 100% sure what I think about virology as a whole, but I do think "Covid" is just whatever the regular old flu is, but with a marketing campaign.

I voted "The virus was never isolated 100%, so it doesn't actually exist and is not the cause of CV-19"

"Isolated 100%" implies two fundamental steps: purification and replication of alleged virus particles, plus a control. It seems none of those steps have been done for alleged SARS-CoV-2. It may be worse, as it seems that the steps have not been done for any alleged virus.

I do not deny the pandemic, but it must have another cause, not a virus.

I put here this didactic and possibly enlightening reading:

You can also look for the name of a German biologist: Stefan Lanka, who denies any virus existence. Unfortunately, he doesn't have an English Wikipedia page yet (there are only German and Spanish pages), but you can read his articles here:

And you can also look for "Perth Group", a group of Australian scientists who established the necessary steps to demonstrate the existence of another alleged virus: HIV. Undoubtedly, that group was (they are already retired) the more serious and rigorous dissidents, and their principles, especially the steps, might be extrapolated to any alleged virus. I put this link too:

Last edited: