• Jews

• Muslims

• Philosophers

• Politicians

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cintra

Star
Interesting.

But isn't that chart slanted to show one particular factor?
Couldn't it be used equally to show that that there is a preponderance of white people? Or of rich people? Or males?

How many of them are practicing jews?
And how much of it is a political distinction rather than a religious one?

I always felt that the Jewish theories were just BS. Propaganda and manipulation.
A tool of division used by the illuminati rather than the illuminati themselves, based on old stereotypes that had no real foundation.

The Rothschilds have done very well for themselves. But how much of that is because they are jewish, and how much because they are clever manipulators of money markets?

Also, how would this tie into all the satanic symbolism used by the illuminati?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Interesting.

But isn't that chart slanted to show one particular factor?
Couldn't it be used equally to show that that there is a preponderance of white people? Or of rich people? Or males?

How many of them are practicing jews?
And how much of it is a political distinction rather than a religious one?

I always felt that the Jewish theories were just BS. Propaganda and manipulation.
A tool of division used by the illuminati rather than the illuminati themselves, based on old stereotypes that had no real foundation.

The Rothschilds have done very well for themselves. But how much of that is because they are jewish, and how much because they are clever manipulators of money markets?

Also, how would this tie into all the satanic symbolism used by the illuminati?
What's the "one" factor? Also, if all these media and propaganda companies are operated by people of Jewish background it seems to make sense in why we see such a pro-Israeli narrative in regards to the whole situation in the Middle East. Another interesting piece of information is that the Jewish population of the US is around 2% but yet they occupy a disproportionate amount of positions of influence.

Also, the West is a proponent of free speech yet they have laws in place in where if you question the official narrative of the Holocaust, which was their catalyst in the creation of Israel, you can be fined or jailed. Weird that such a small group of people are lobbied for and protected to such a great degree.

Cintra

Star
What's the "one" factor? Also, if all these media and propaganda companies are operated by people of Jewish background it seems to make sense in why we see such a pro-Israeli narrative in regards to the whole situation in the Middle East. Another interesting piece of information is that the Jewish population of the US is around 2% but yet they occupy a disproportionate amount of positions of influence.

Also, the West is a proponent of free speech yet they have laws in place in where if you question the official narrative of the Holocaust, which was their catalyst in the creation of Israel, you can be fined or jailed. Weird that such a small group of people are lobbied for and protected to such a great degree.
Currently I don't generally see a pro Israel narrative in Britain.

And looking at the history of the situation it all seems to have been brought about by British christians, who wanted to take the situation in palestine in order to gain political clout in the area.
The British mandate? One more prop in the fast failing Empire.

They took the zionist movement and manipulated it to fulfil their religious and political agendas.

Christians expect Israel to fulfill their christian narrative for them, because they see themselves as the inheritors of that tradition.

Christians is meant to be a fully formed and complete continuation of a story that was begun by Adam and Eve.
While they continue to hold the Old testament as holy, they of necessity have to appropriate the parent tradition to legitimise it's offspring.
Where the Jews fell from the true path in not recognising Christ, the christians had the 'full and only truth', as embodied in the values and ideas of the British elite.

It's all very old fashioned, and victorian.

The British caused the mess in Israel/Palestine. They thought they ruled the world and could draw the lines where ever they wanted.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Currently I don't generally see a pro Israel narrative in Britain.

And looking at the history of the situation it all seems to have been brought about by British christians, who wanted to take the situation in palestine in order to gain political clout in the area.
The British mandate? One more prop in the fast failing Empire.

They took the zionist movement and manipulated it to fulfil their religious and political agendas.

Christians expect Israel to fulfill their christian narrative for them, because they see themselves as the inheritors of that tradition.

Christians is meant to be a fully formed and complete continuation of a story that was begun by Adam and Eve.
While they continue to hold the Old testament as holy, they of necessity have to appropriate the parent tradition to legitimise it's offspring.
Where the Jews fell from the true path in not recognising Christ, the christians had the 'full and only truth', as embodied in the values and ideas of the British elite.

It's all very old fashioned, and victorian.

The British caused the mess in Israel/Palestine. They thought they ruled the world and could draw the lines where ever they wanted.
I agree with you mostly here. How would you describe the Balfour Declaration in where one Jewish man, a Rothschild, was able to get Britain to give him and "his" people a whole plot of land? That's as pro-Israeli as you can get in my opinion (without Britain there would be no Israel). Or do you think at the current moment Britain has changed stances and is no longer pro-Israeli?

Phithx

Veteran
A further nuance to the "Jew" re British issue is that British monarchy are Israel Tribe of Judah, while the English are Israel Tribe of Ephraim - two separate and distinct tribes - as represented in the British Coat of Arms (see below) - with not exactly the same outlooks, while Judah monarchy's outlook is distinct even from non-monarchy Tribe of Judah: the Scots and Northern Irish (Judah-Zarah) plus < 3% of the State of Israel population (Judah-Pharez).

European monarchy: all of whom are true Tribe of Judah - and mostly related to each other, have aligned (also intermarried[!!]) themselves with the counterfeit publicly-known Ashkenazi and Sephardic "Jews"-by-religious-conversion (Rev. 2:9, 3:9) of the world, basically against the other tribes of true Israel, and the world at large.

It should be obvious. Monarchy and the "Jews" are obscenely wealthy while the rest of the world are poor and povery stricken by comparison.

Conclusion:
While British policy has appeared on the surface to be English (Tribe of Ephraim), it has in fact always been covertly Judaish (Tribe of Judah monarchy + counterfeit "Jews"). Most(?) of the bad name - amongst the also good name - that the British have garnered has come from following/cowtowing to monarchy's greedy desires.

[For context please read with the other posts in this thread
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/poll-the-illuminati-are.7082/page-2#post-269348
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/poll-the-illuminati-are.7082/page-4#post-269618
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/poll-the-illuminati-are.7082/page-6#post-270324]

United King of True Israel

United Kingdom smaller.png

Last edited:

ahmedrayiidissack

Established
I am just curious.
Everyone seems to have a different opinion

Edit. Also I am an idiot. The poll is messed up. There should have been an 'occultist' category of some kind.

I tried to move my list about to make it alphabetical, but I must have got distracted or confused. Because I didn't do it right.

Occultists got missed out altogether, and muslims is on there twice.

Is there any kind of mod here that could fix it for me? I can't edit it.
I am idioter than you. :p