• Communists

• Jews

• Muslims

• Philosophers

• Politicians

Results are only viewable after voting.

SquaredCircle

Established
Possibly a more accurate category would be 'Satanists'.

The Illuminati is the highest initiation in the Freemason rite comprising the Council of 13, Council of 33, and the Committee of 300 according to Eustace Mullins in his book ‘The Curse of Canaan’.

Headed by true Tribe-of-Judah British monarchy, who are aligned with the counterfeit Jews (Rev. 2:9, 3:9): Rothschilds and other wealthy ones, and other wealthy persons. Note that the English are Tribe of Ephraim - a different tribe to monarchy.

'Satanists' because they obvioulsy love mammon above Spirit, and need Satan to achieve their goals. Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and materialism.

CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY: THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300 Dr. John Coleman
"The Committee of 300 is the ultimate secret society made up of an untouchable ruling class, which includes the Queen of England, the Queen of the Netherlands, the Queen of Denmark and the royal families of Europe. These aristocrats decided at the death of Queen Victoria, the matriarch of the Venetian Black Guelphs, that, in order to gain world-wide control, it would be necessary for its aristocratic-members to "go into business" with the non-aristocratic but extremely powerful leaders of corporate-business on a global-scale, and so the doors to ultimate-power were opened to what the Queen of England likes to refer to as "the commoners."

From my days in the intelligence-business I know that heads of foreign governments refer to this all-powerful body as "The Magicians." Stalin coined his own phrase to describe them: "The Dark Forces," and President Eisenhower, who was never able to get beyond the "hofjuden" (court Jew) grade, referred to it in a colossal understatement as "the military-industrial complex." Stalin kept the USSR heavily-armed with conventional and nuclear forces because he did not trust what he called "the family." His ingrained-mistrust and fear of the Committee of 300 proved to be well-founded."
If you read this from someone or anywhere, then it is disinformation! True power is hidden ! While all you conspiracy types are chasing white rabbits the real masters are moving under the cloak of mystery .
Not one truth of an Illuminati exists !
Here is what exists : All people conspire . Two or more people who withhold info or manipulate it for their windfall is a conspiring form of control ! Who here on this site has not done that ?
Powerful wealthy men conspire just as homeless men conspire to get free handouts and jugs of wine !
I laugh at the authority some of you have on subjects you dont understand !
Ive been involved in hermetic/alchemical secret societies for over 25 yrs and most everything mentioned here on this site is so off base and just parroted info from google or books written by defectors !
Have any of you stopped and realised that google and your new age/occult section at Barnes & Noble is 90% lies and engineered false stories ?
If a bunch of people on a forum have figured out the secret beyond secret dealings of the Illuminati, then I say that is proof that either the most powerful men in the world are so stupid as to allow their nefarious plans to fall into the hands of peasants , or they feed the peasants fake news to keep them looking one way when the real show is the other !
Or there is no supper elite group of Eagles on high pulling our strings with the devils help !
The problem with the religious types is that they need to be opposed to something in order to have validity and a god to triumph over their oppressors!
No wonder the elite fear what the masses think , because it is for the most part foolish and dangerous.
The majority of powerful men have helped way more than they have harmed humanity.
I think that the religious right are dangerous and prone to eschatological magic though that is extremely dangerous. History has proven time and time again how destructive religion is and continues to be ! No god of love has ever called for death !!! Yet religious people are always screaming for the death of some group or enemies.
The real secret groups that control and kill the masses are the ones that call Jesus , Allah , or Yahweh as their gods !
Old Satan wishes he could have the body count and destruction of the big 3 religions and their zealots.

Phithx

Veteran
If you read this from someone or anywhere, then it is disinformation! True power is hidden ! While all you conspiracy types are chasing white rabbits the real masters are moving under the cloak of mystery .
Not one truth of an Illuminati exists !
Here is what exists : All people conspire . Two or more people who withhold info or manipulate it for their windfall is a conspiring form of control ! Who here on this site has not done that ?
Powerful wealthy men conspire just as homeless men conspire to get free handouts and jugs of wine !
I laugh at the authority some of you have on subjects you dont understand !
Ive been involved in hermetic/alchemical secret societies for over 25 yrs and most everything mentioned here on this site is so off base and just parroted info from google or books written by defectors !
Have any of you stopped and realised that google and your new age/occult section at Barnes & Noble is 90% lies and engineered false stories ?
If a bunch of people on a forum have figured out the secret beyond secret dealings of the Illuminati, then I say that is proof that either the most powerful men in the world are so stupid as to allow their nefarious plans to fall into the hands of peasants , or they feed the peasants fake news to keep them looking one way when the real show is the other !
Or there is no supper elite group of Eagles on high pulling our strings with the devils help !
The problem with the religious types is that they need to be opposed to something in order to have validity and a god to triumph over their oppressors!
No wonder the elite fear what the masses think , because it is for the most part foolish and dangerous.
The majority of powerful men have helped way more than they have harmed humanity.
I think that the religious right are dangerous and prone to eschatological magic though that is extremely dangerous. History has proven time and time again how destructive religion is and continues to be ! No god of love has ever called for death !!! Yet religious people are always screaming for the death of some group or enemies.
The real secret groups that control and kill the masses are the ones that call Jesus , Allah , or Yahweh as their gods !
Old Satan wishes he could have the body count and destruction of the big 3 religions and their zealots.
Thank-you for your comment, and understood.

Although my source is not an organised religion; just a mini encyclopedia website http://JAHTruth.net that collates multiple sources and weaves a thread of common logic through everything - the truth in my opinion. The Bible is history for example. This is another one http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

Cintra

Star
They all come under the umbrella term 'Chritistan'.As they are all forms of christianity.

If you think the illuminati are any of those groups, or any other Christian sect or schism, then I think that 'Christian" is the best fit.

Although maybe the category should be 'Any type of so-called christians, apart from the one that the voter believes is true, and therefore cannot be the Illuminati.

How's that?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
They all come under the umbrella term 'Chritistan'.As they are all forms of christianity.

If you think the illuminati are any of those groups, or any other Christian sect or schism, then I think that 'Christian" is the best fit.

Although maybe the category should be 'Any type of so-called christians, apart from the one that the voter believes is true, and therefore cannot be the Illuminati.

How's that?
Catholics are Christians? Nope.

Nice attempt but the poll list is far too vague and general to really mean anything. Many of these groups have been hijacked and use the original group as cover for their evil deeds. Saying one particular group is solely evil without specifying the bad elements within that group is just wrong and plays into stereotypes that breed unwarranted hatred towards the original group.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Catholics are Christians? Nope.

Nice attempt but the poll list is far too vague and general to really mean anything. Many of these groups have been hijacked and use the original group as cover for their evil deeds. Saying one particular group is solely evil without specifying the bad elements within that group is just wrong and plays into stereotypes that breed unwarranted hated towards the original group.
Yes, the poll is a mess.

But tell me... Why aren't Catholics Christians?

Phithx

Veteran
THE ILLUMINATI AND THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS

By Myron Fagan

"The question of how and why the United Nations is the crux of the great conspiracy to destroy the sovereignty of the United States and the enslavement of the American people within a U.N. one-world dictatorship is a complete and unknown mystery to the vast majority of the American people….

"Now then, this satanic-plot was launched back in the 1760's when it first came into existence under the name "Illuminati." This Illuminati was organized by one Adam Weishaupt, born a Jew, who was converted to Catholicism and became a Catholic priest, and then, at the behest of the then newly-organized House of Rothschild, defected and organized the Illuminati. Naturally, the Rothschilds financed that operation and every war since then; beginning with the French Revolution; has been promoted by the Illuminati operating under various names and guises. I say under various names and guises because after the Illuminati was exposed and became notorious, Weishaupt and his co-conspirators began to operate under various other names. …

"There is a similar establishment of the Illuminati in England operating under the name of the "British Institute of International Affairs." (The Royal Institute of International Affairs, actually) There are similar secret Illuminati organizations in France, Germany, and other nations operating under different names and all these organizations, including the CFR, continuously set up numerous subsidiary or front-organizations that are infiltrated into every phase of the various nations' affairs. But at all times, the operations of these organizations were and are masterminded and controlled by the Internationalist Bankers, they in turn were and are controlled by the Rothschilds. (One of the prime agents in this control is through the International BAR Association and it's splinter groups such as the America BAR Association. It is important to note that there are BAR Associations in nearly every nation world wide now, pushing the United Nations always. I do have a copy of the 1947 agreement that the American BAR submitted which commits the BAR to support and promote the U.N. throughout America. - David G.) …

Continued at link

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
To be able do that they are reveling themselves slowly so that people will get used to them with time (normalization). It is like the frog in cold water, if you heat water slowly frogs cannot notice how hot water is and in the end they die.
Yes, and probably also because their identity, and lots of information about them, came out too fast, and more than they would have liked.

They're probably in public relations mode as well, but for sure they are going to fail.

Revelation (Christ) 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
In a sense, I am referring to both. Thus, the edit. But they are 2 different groups of people. Kind of like.. the Court's entertainers.. and the Court's. Thus the edit on my last post to you.
Understood, thank-you. E.g. yes, stars in heaven; stars on earth - amazing that some would fall for it.

I think they've infiltrated virtually every other organisation, even little things like Boy Scouts for example, with them at the top, and various levels of initiated to non-initiated at lower levels - degrees of average Joes as fronts, and full on satanists right at the top.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I guess the majority of people on here think it's the Jews. I'm sure there's more than one person on the forums here upset about this lol.

Cintra

Star
I guess the majority of people on here think it's the Jews. I'm sure there's more than one person on the forums here upset about this lol.
Yes, I didn't realise that anti-semitism was so prevalent here.

Why do so many people think that?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yes, I didn't realise that anti-semitism was so prevalent here.

Why do so many people think that?

The chart above might have something to do with it. Or perhaps the whole Israel situation. It could also, be the whole banking Rothschild thing as well. Or a combination of all the above.