• Christians

• Muslims

• Communists

• Jews

• Muslims

• Philosophers

• Politicians

Results are only viewable after voting.
You don’t have a definite belief about whether God exists or not...how would that count? Even you know it doesn’t when you say it somewhat counts...
To tell you the truth, if you ask agnostic people if they believe in God, majority them will say "Well I do, but..." Being agnostic means you have even the slightest belief of Gods existence, comparing an Atheist to an Agnostic, Agnostic people are more willing to slowly believe in God. So yes, it does somewhat count. not fully, but a little bit.

Lisa

Superstar
To tell you the truth, if you ask agnostic people if they believe in God, majority them will say "Well I do, but..." Being agnostic means you have even the slightest belief of Gods existence, comparing an Atheist to an Agnostic, Agnostic people are more willing to slowly believe in God. So yes, it does somewhat count. not fully, but a little bit.
The slightest bit doesn’t count..you’re still not on God’s side...
Revelation‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭
So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.
‭‭​

The slightest bit doesn’t count..you’re still not on God’s side...
Revelation‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭
So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.
‭‭​
Yeah, that's the point. Not on Gods side, but merely thinking about it. You said "You're either on Gods side or on the devils side" Agnostic people are not fully on Gods side but thinking about it. Also, that verse about being lukewarm, that was directed towards Christians who only do a small part of Gods will and then willfully sin and not repent about it, so that doesn't count towards Agnostics because since they're thinking about believing in God, you can't really say they're lukewarm.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah, that's the point. Not on Gods side, but merely thinking about it. You said "You're either on Gods side or on the devils side" Agnostic people are not fully on Gods side but thinking about it. Also, that verse about being lukewarm, that was directed towards Christians who only do a small part of Gods will and then willfully sin and not repent about it, so that doesn't count towards Agnostics because since they're thinking about believing in God, you can't really say they're lukewarm.
If you’re not fully on God’s side...then your on the other side is really what it boils down to.

I think that verse is a good verse anyway...telling us that God wants you to either be hot or cold not lukewarm..aren’t agnostics lukewarm? Maybe they are hedging their bets..but that’s not going to help them in the end. Just like not being fully on God’s side...when you die..it isn’t going to count that you kinda believed.

If you’re not fully on God’s side...then your on the other side is really what it boils down to.

I think that verse is a good verse anyway...telling us that God wants you to either be hot or cold not lukewarm..aren’t agnostics lukewarm? Maybe they are hedging their bets..but that’s not going to help them in the end. Just like not being fully on God’s side...when you die..it isn’t going to count that you kinda believed.
True.

Voted "politicians", but I believe that it's really all and none of the above.

The "Illuminati" is a collective of various organizations that seek to form an orderly society, above all, with various goals and agendas. Not everyone is one the same side.

Phithx

Veteran
Whoever they are they're revolting: edit - like their master Satan.

A very illuminating description of them:

The FIVE Child Trafficking Networks of the Illuminati

This information comes from Jane, who was born into an illuminati family and was meant to be successor to the Queen Mother of Darkness. Thank you Jane for your courage and strength.

There are FIVE networks of organised child trafficking and abuse run by the Departmental Branches of the ill-uminati. Illuminati Structure Explained by One Chosen as a Mother of Darkness [1]

continued at https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2020/01/18/the-five-child-trafficking-networks-of-the-illuminati/

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Whoever they are they're revolting:

The FIVE Child Trafficking Networks of the Illuminati

This information comes from Jane, who was born into an illuminati family and was meant to be successor to the Queen Mother of Darkness. Thank you Jane for your courage and strength.

There are FIVE networks of organised child trafficking and abuse run by the Departmental Branches of the ill-uminati. Illuminati Structure Explained by One Chosen as a Mother of Darkness [1]

continued at https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2020/01/18/the-five-child-trafficking-networks-of-the-illuminati/
That is the Law of Fives.

Sometimes you can spot them through the fives.

Cintra

Star
Yes! the algorithm of the beast!

11 x 23 = 253.

With the 5 hidden in the 23.

Phithx

Veteran
Yes! the algorithm of the beast!

11 x 23 = 253.

With the 5 hidden in the 23.
Could be.

The middle number of the answer is always the total of the two digits that were multiplied by 11, while the outer two are the two digits that were multiplied by 11.

E.g. 11 x 34 = 374
11 x 52 = 572
11x 36 = 396

Edit: except where the total of the outer two exceeds 9 then you add 1 to the first number

E.g. 11 x 74 = 814

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Because they are all satanists.

The poll is for what sort of satanist you think they are.
Illuminati/ Satanists/Luciferians arent true believers of the Abrahamic Faiths.. or Athiests. True believers in the God of Abraham and Illuminati/Satanists/Luciferians are at odds.. and true athiests don't believe in anything in the Bible.. including Satan/Lucifer. I don't get your analogy of this at all.

Cintra

Star
Illuminati/ Satanists/Luciferians arent true believers of the Abrahamic Faiths.. or Athiests. True believers in the God of Abraham and Illuminati/Satanists/Luciferians are at odds.. and true athiests don't believe in anything in the Bible.. including Satan/Lucifer. I don't get your analogy of this at all.
Basically, a lot of people on this forum use the word satanist to describe anyone who doesn't believe exactly what they do.

So they all put satanist, but they all mean a different group.

Cintra

Star
Could be.

The middle number of the answer is always the total of the two digits that were multiplied by 11, while the outer two are the two digits that were multiplied by 11.

E.g. 11 x 34 = 374
11 x 52 = 572
11x 36 = 396

Edit: except where the total of the outer two exceeds 9 then you add 1 to the first number

E.g. 11 x 74 = 814

You are good at maths!

Stephania

Star
Basically, a lot of people on this forum use the word satanist to describe anyone who doesn't believe exactly what they do.

So they all put satanist, but they all mean a different group.
Hmm.. not really. If there is one thing most people believe and agree on in this forum is that Illuminati are Satanists/luciferians.

Cintra

Star
Hmm.. not really. If there is one thing most people believe and agree on in this forum is that Illuminati are Satanists/luciferians.
Exactly.
The Illuminati are satanists. We all know that.

So, what kind of satanist?
Or what group of people are they posing as to execute their satanic agenda?