• Communists

• Jews

• Muslims

• Philosophers

• Politicians

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lisa

Superstar
Satanists working from a christian perspective.
Such as the satanists in the catholic church.
Or Crowley. He was brought up in the christian faith. His whole world view was coloured by that.
His whole word view was colored by the Christian faith? I don’t think so.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
-- Woodrow
Wilson, The New Freedom 1913

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
His whole word view was colored by the Christian faith? I don’t think so.
It was. His parents were plymouth brethren.
His mother named him the beast when he was a child.
He never stopped rebelling against his parents religion.

Lisa

Superstar
It was. His parents were plymouth brethren.
His mother named him the beast when he was a child.
He never stopped rebelling against his parents religion.
It’s better to tell the whole story than in letting people think Christians caused this. Or that Christians can also be satanists.

Cintra

Star
It’s better to tell the whole story than in letting people think Christians caused this. Or that Christians can also be satanists.
You could say that for any of the categories I chose.
What categories would you choose?

Lisa

Superstar
You could say that for any of the categories I chose.
What categories would you choose?
I don’t care about the Illuminati all that much..I think that if your not for God then your for the devil..there’s only the two choices.

Or that Christians can also be satanists.
We sure wouldn't want anyone to think that is possible, would we? It's not as if satanists would have any interest whatsoever in infiltrating and influencing religious rites.

Lisa

Superstar
We sure wouldn't want anyone to think that is possible, would we? It's not as if satanists would have any interest whatsoever in infiltrating and influencing religious rites.
I’m sure they do..they are already getting through with the likes of meditation, yoga and martial arts training in churches. We already have christmas trees and easter eggs and a slew of false teachings.

Lisa

Superstar
Agnostic sort of counts, but an atheist believes in neither so yeah..
Agnostic doesn’t count at all...
ag·nos·tic
\ag-ˈnäs-tik, əg-\
noun
  • : a person who does not have a definite belief aboutwhether God exists or not
  • : a person who does not believe or is unsure of something

I’m sure they do..they are already getting through with the likes of meditation, yoga and martial arts training in churches. We already have christmas trees and easter eggs and a slew of false teachings.
yeah, never mind things like blood sacrifice, violence, trauma, death culture, or even the mock cannibalism/vampirism, it's meditation that is the real insidious evil. ;)

Lisa

Superstar
yeah, never mind things like blood sacrifice, violence, trauma, death culture, or even the mock cannibalism/vampirism, it's meditation that is the real insidious evil. ;)
The things I mentioned have an affect on the mind where they take the focus off God and are put in something else...which is a bad thing for the Christian. There has always been violence, trauma and evil in the world. The eucharist is not Christian and Christians don’t do that.

God is Holy..He didn’t have to save us, but He took the sacrifice Himself to save us. I think that’s a different kind of sacrifice then we humans know about.

I'm sorry to offend you. I didn't realize you are the VC moral authority on this forum.
I suggest you try developing a sense of humor and chill your smug 15 yr old self righteous attitude.
I'm not smug, trust. I am also not self righteous, but that's a typical reaction from people. All I did was request you be more mature, you're older than me I'm assuming, and since I pointed out a small mistake you made, you decided to just bark at me. That's something a child would do when verbally disciplined by their guardian(s). I do have a sense of humor, but not the wrong way like yours. If you want to act immature, that's you, can't do anything but you don't need to be offended just by me suggesting a wise decision.

Agnostic doesn’t count at all...
ag·nos·tic
\ag-ˈnäs-tik, əg-\
noun
  • : a person who does not have a definite belief aboutwhether God exists or not
  • : a person who does not believe or is unsure of something
Agnostic is in the middle, so it does somewhat count.

Lisa

Superstar
Agnostic is in the middle, so it does somewhat count.
You don’t have a definite belief about whether God exists or not...how would that count? Even you know it doesn’t when you say it somewhat counts...