• Communists

• Jews

• Muslims

• Philosophers

• Politicians

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cintra

Star
I hope you are not suggesting that I was putting some nasty subtext into what was meant to be a fun poll.
I have already reported myself, in the hope that the poll can be fixed.

I am horribly embarrassed, by a genuine mistake.

Cintra

Star
I wasn’t suggesting that at all..subconsciously though..and I don’t think its a mistake.
I don't know what you are saying.
If you have an accusation to make against me, please make it clearly.

Lisa

Superstar
I don't know what you are saying.
If you have an accusation to make against me, please make it clearly.
I’m not making an accusation...just wondering if you wanted to make sure muslims were put in the pole so put it in twice...subconsciously.

Cintra

Star
No. I was trying to put it in alphabetical order.

See how all the As are at the top?

It got complicated, I got confused. I missed out occultists altogether. I have asked for it to be fixed.

And if you are interested, AI is in there because it is my choice.
I don't think thats a good word either. I think it should have been Transumanists. That would explain better what I meant.

All in all the poll turned out to be a bit crap. Next time I will get my list together before I start entering them.

Lisa

Superstar
No. I was trying to put it in alphabetical order.

See how all the As are at the top?

It got complicated, I got confused. I missed out occultists altogether. I have asked for it to be fixed.

And if you are interested, AI is in there because it is my choice.
I don't think thats a good word either. I think it should have been Transumanists. That would explain better what I meant.

All in all the poll turned out to be a bit crap. Next time I will get my list together before I start entering them.
You’re being too hard on yourself. The poll thing is hard...I’ve done one.

Phithx

Veteran
Possibly a more accurate category would be 'Satanists'.

The Illuminati is the highest initiation in the Freemason rite comprising the Council of 13, Council of 33, and the Committee of 300 according to Eustace Mullins in his book ‘The Curse of Canaan’.

Headed by true Tribe-of-Judah British monarchy, who are aligned with the counterfeit Jews (Rev. 2:9, 3:9): Rothschilds and other wealthy ones, and other wealthy persons. Note that the English are Tribe of Ephraim - a different tribe to monarchy.

'Satanists' because they obvioulsy love mammon above Spirit, and need Satan to achieve their goals. Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and materialism.

CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY: THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300 Dr. John Coleman
"The Committee of 300 is the ultimate secret society made up of an untouchable ruling class, which includes the Queen of England, the Queen of the Netherlands, the Queen of Denmark and the royal families of Europe. These aristocrats decided at the death of Queen Victoria, the matriarch of the Venetian Black Guelphs, that, in order to gain world-wide control, it would be necessary for its aristocratic-members to "go into business" with the non-aristocratic but extremely powerful leaders of corporate-business on a global-scale, and so the doors to ultimate-power were opened to what the Queen of England likes to refer to as "the commoners."

From my days in the intelligence-business I know that heads of foreign governments refer to this all-powerful body as "The Magicians." Stalin coined his own phrase to describe them: "The Dark Forces," and President Eisenhower, who was never able to get beyond the "hofjuden" (court Jew) grade, referred to it in a colossal understatement as "the military-industrial complex." Stalin kept the USSR heavily-armed with conventional and nuclear forces because he did not trust what he called "the family." His ingrained-mistrust and fear of the Committee of 300 proved to be well-founded."

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Satanists was on the list. I took it off to find a better word.

Because if I said satanists, I would have to have another poll saying what kind of satanist?

Athiestic satanists like the satanic temple?
Jewish satanists like kaballa
Christian satanists like crowley
political satanists like bohemian grove
new age pagan satanists like neo druids
and so on.

I was thinking of occultist as a category, which would include religious satanists, while philosophers or athiests would include the non-theistic satanists.

And there is only so many options in a poll.
*sigh*

ETA. To me 'satan' and 'satanism' is a synonym for evil.
Here I have seen it used by one group against another. Group A says 'My god is the real one, your god is satan'. In return group B says 'No! Our god is the true one. Your god is Satan'.
The medieval gnostics thought the christian god was satan. Rex Mundi. The god of the world.

So, no. Satanism is too general as a category. The word is used by too many groups to indicate their enemy.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
Satanists was on the list. I took it off to find a better word.

Because if I said satanists, I would have to have another poll saying what kind of satanist?

Athiestic satanists like the satanic temple?
Jewish satanists like kaballa
Christian satanists like crowley
political satanists like bohemian grove
new age pagan satanists like neo druids
and so on.

I was thinking of occultist as a category, which would include religious satanists, while philosophers or athiests would include the non-theistic satanists.

And there is only so many options in a poll.
*sigh*

ETA. To me 'satan' and 'satanism' is a synonym for evil.
Here I have seen it used by one group against another. Group A says 'My god is the real one, your god is satan'. In return group B says 'No! Our god is the true one. Your god is Satan'.
The medieval gnostics thought the christian god was satan. Rex Mundi. The god of the world.

So, no. Satanism is too general as a category. The word is used by too many groups to indicate their enemy.
Thank-you, understood.

Satan is a Hebrew word meaning opposer.

SquaredCircle

Established
I am just curious.
Everyone seems to have a different opinion

Edit. Also I am an idiot. The poll is messed up. There should have been an 'occultist' category of some kind.

I tried to move my list about to make it alphabetical, but I must have got distracted or confused. Because I didn't do it right.

Occultists got missed out altogether, and muslims is on there twice.

Is there any kind of mod here that could fix it for me? I can't edit it.
I think the non powerful are conspiring against the powerful

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
So, no. Satanism is too general as a category.
But the same could be said with all the categories. I also believe there may be more than one category involved. Then there is the problem of those that say they are something they are not. It gets rather confusing.

Cintra

Star
You can’t be a Christian and a satanist...you’d be just a satanist then.
Satanists working from a christian perspective.
Such as the satanists in the catholic church.
Or Crowley. He was brought up in the christian faith. His whole world view was coloured by that.