• Communists

• Jews

• Muslims

• Philosophers

• Politicians

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phithx

Veteran
Interesting concept - what exactly are satanists?

From a certain point of view everyone on this prison-planet are satanists to varying degrees. Even us taking this vote - why else would we need a saviour? Several scriptures support this (below).

The elite are probably just those who are the most loyal to Satan - hiding behind so-called religious fronts, because their phenomenal wealth and power depends directly on him, but the rest, by their varying degrees of willful-ignorance/ acceptance-of/ cow-towing-to/ indifference-to the world system that perpetuates the world's huge inequities, are thereby by default supporting Satan's cause.

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath NOTHING in me (no influence).

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

EDIT - Big one:

Matthew 12:30 He that is not WITH me is AGAINST me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
That is the Law of Fives.

Sometimes you can spot them through the fives.
Also fives probably because it's come to represent the minimum number of components to make up the essence of a thing or concept: a quintessence.

Quintus being Latin for five, which they would know, because they're normally highly educated.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
The Morning Star (Venus - where Lucifer was kicked out of Isa. 14:12) first-appearance-markers in the Zodiac relative to the ecliptic (not sure exactly what that means - see below) is supposed to make a pentagram shape, which the elite know about!

Rulers_of_Evil 210 Venus.png
Rulers_of_Evil 211 Venus.png
Rulers_of_Evil cover2.png

Cintra

Star
The Morning Star (Venus - where Lucifer was kicked out of Isa. 14:12) first-appearance-markers in the Zodiac relative to the ecliptic (not sure exactly what that means - see below) is supposed to make a pentagram shape, which the elite know about!

View attachment 31953
View attachment 31954
View attachment 31955
Yes!!!
I have read that too, though I can't quite see it in my mind. I need to see a diagram.

The mayan calendar was based around these venus cycles.

And Venus is very bright in the west in the evenings right now.
Unusually bright.

Have you ever read Velikovsky? He had a lot to say about the connection between venus and the five pointed star.

elsbet

Superstar
If we're going to be technical, they are worshippers of SELF... they want to be gods.
THE APOTHEOSIS OF GEORGE WASHINGTON

It’s a catch all term for the elite. I don’t think there is an organized Illuminati, but factions of evil men and women who are moving the world toward a general goal.
This.

And with the exception of Aliens and AI--> All of them. There are people posing as Christians, Jews, Muslims and atheists, who *knowingly* serve (per CS Lewis) the Enemy... and that is that.

Phithx

Veteran
Yes!!!
I have read that too, though I can't quite see it in my mind. I need to see a diagram.

The mayan calendar was based around these venus cycles.

And Venus is very bright in the west in the evenings right now.
Unusually bright.

Have you ever read Velikovsky? He had a lot to say about the connection between venus and the five pointed star.
Please tell me which Velikovsky if you remember it, thank-you.

There's a whole Sura on Venus

Sura 86

Surah 86. Tariq - The Nightcomer or The Morning Star

86:1. By the Sky and the Night-Visitant (therein);-
86:2. And what will explain to thee what the Night-Visitant is?-
86:3. (It is) the "Star" of piercing brightness (Revelation 30:16);-
86:4. There is no soul/Being but has a protector over it.
86:5. Now let the human just think from what he is created!
86:6. He is created from a drop emitted-
86:7. Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:
86:8. Surely "I AM" is able to bring him back (to life)!
86:9. The Day that (all) things secret will be tested,
86:10. (Man) will have no power, and no helper.
86:11. By the Firmament which returns (in its circuit),
86:12. And by the Earth which opens out (for the gushing of springs or the sprouting of vegetation),-
86:13. Behold this is The Word (John 1:1-5) that distinguishes (Good from Evil):
86:14. It is NOT a thing for amusement.
86:15. As for them, they are but plotting a scheme,
86:16. And the "I AM" is planning a scheme.
86:17. Therefore grant a delay to the Unbelievers: give respite to them gently (for awhile).

Cintra

Star
If we're going to be technical, they are worshippers of SELF... they want to be gods.
Yes! exactly.
The self is the new religion.
Selfies, self care, self partner, self help.
Cos I'm worth it.
My journey.

They want to be gods, and they will through the use of technology. They will become Homo Deus with the help of Al. They will be the masters to all their virtual slaves, they will be all seeing, all knowing.

They will tell the populace that they too can be gods. That uploading is ascension. They will offer a virtual heaven, a virtual immortality.

And we will be their slaves.

THE APOTHEOSIS OF GEORGE WASHINGTON

This.

And with the exception of Aliens and AI--> All of them. There are people posing as Christians, Jews, Muslims and atheists, who *knowingly* serve (per CS Lewis) the Enemy... and that is that.
I voted AI. That's my illuminati.
Transhumanism.

Cintra

Star
Please tell me which Velikovsky if you remember it, thank-you.

There's a whole Sura on Venus

Sura 86

Surah 86. Tariq - The Nightcomer or The Morning Star

86:1. By the Sky and the Night-Visitant (therein);-
86:2. And what will explain to thee what the Night-Visitant is?-
86:3. (It is) the "Star" of piercing brightness (Revelation 30:16);-
86:4. There is no soul/Being but has a protector over it.
86:5. Now let the human just think from what he is created!
86:6. He is created from a drop emitted-
86:7. Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:
86:8. Surely "I AM" is able to bring him back (to life)!
86:9. The Day that (all) things secret will be tested,
86:10. (Man) will have no power, and no helper.
86:11. By the Firmament which returns (in its circuit),
86:12. And by the Earth which opens out (for the gushing of springs or the sprouting of vegetation),-
86:13. Behold this is The Word (John 1:1-5) that distinguishes (Good from Evil):
86:14. It is NOT a thing for amusement.
86:15. As for them, they are but plotting a scheme,
86:16. And the "I AM" is planning a scheme.
86:17. Therefore grant a delay to the Unbelievers: give respite to them gently (for awhile).
A guy called Imanuel Velikovsky. He was like a mad scientist in the 50s. He reckoned Venus had been a comet and had caused various disasters in human history, and that the memory of these catastrophes was encoded in both geology and mythology.

World's in chaos was his first book.

One of the most interesting things is the scientific reaction to his theories. He was utterly ostracized.

Scandalous example of muting a divergent opinion.

And he has been proved right about a few things.
Such as comets can hit planets. Schumaker-levi hit jupiter.

Phithx

Veteran
A guy called Imanuel Velikovsky. He was like a mad scientist in the 50s. He reckoned Venus had been a comet and had caused various disasters in human history, and that the memory of these catastrophes was encoded in both geology and mythology.

World's in chaos was his first book.

One of the most interesting things is the scientific reaction to his theories. He was utterly ostracized.

Scandalous example of muting a divergent opinion.

And he has been proved right about a few things.
Such as comets can hit planets. Schumaker-levi hit jupiter.
Thank-you, and agreed.

I should have been clearer, I meant which of his books particularly speaks about the Venus/pentagram.

I'll google for it also.

elsbet

Superstar
I voted AI. That's my illuminati.
Transhumanism.
AI is a powerful tool for man, right now-- but you may be right. If you've listened to Geordie Rose before (?), you know he seems to agree... in a sense, anyway.

I4ffUuI.jpg

Stephania

Star
That is the Law of Fives.

Sometimes you can spot them through the fives.
In the Parables of Jesus on the Gospels- the one of the 10 virgins (not fleshly-) Jesus says there are 5 wise ones with oil in their lamps and 5 foolish ones with no oil in their lamps (faith) and that they think they can gain entry to heaven through marketplaces- and he shuts the door of the kingdom on them.
5 is simply not a satanic number. It represents quintessence- as another member pointed out. The 5 wise people in this parable had the quintessence of Christ and faith in God- while the 5 foolish ones who got locked out of the kingdom had the quintessence of the anti-christ and Satan.

Stephania

Star
Because they are all satanists.

The poll is for what sort of satanist you think they are.
They are all not Satanists. That is a sweeping generalization. I am a Christian and not a Satanist. I have Muslim and Jewish friends who are also not Satanists. Athiests friends who are not as well. Also- @Cintra - why did you leave musicians and entertainers off of the list- as well as satanists- considering that in our past conversations you have said that they are all evil and initially flipped out on me over liking Cohen?

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
Exactly.
The Illuminati are satanists. We all know that.

So, what kind of satanist?
Or what group of people are they posing as to execute their satanic agenda?
You don't know- but you claimed to know so much in the entertainment forum?

There are 2 types. 1 are overtly self professed satanists- and the others are wolves in sheep's clothing who claim to be associated with the people of God and Christ and take things out of the Bible- but are deceivers. And *masquerade* as angels of light. But I'm sure you already know this. Why are you asking me?

Cintra

Star
They are all not Satanists. That is a sweeping generalization. I am a Christian and not a Satanist. I have Muslim and Jewish friends who are also not Satanists. Athiests friends who are not as well. Also- @Cintra - why did you leave musicians and entertainers off of the list- as well as satanists- considering that in our past conversations you have said that they are all evil and initially flipped out on me over liking Cohen?
Lol. I never flipped out. I just disagreed.

All music is made to control thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and actions.

It's just my opinion, you know? I won't mind if you disagree.

But yes!!! Something to do with the media. That should probably be on the list.
Thanks for the idea.

They are all sweeping generalisations.
That was sort of the point.

You don't have to vote, you know.
It's only meant to be a fun poll.

Stephania

Star

View attachment 31953
View attachment 31954
View attachment 31955
Jewish scholars have for thousands of years
said that Isaiah chapter 14 refers to the King of Babylon, his musicians, entertainers, concubines and sorcerers et all. They claim to be the light- but are not the light- and stole from and beat up/ persecuted all of God's people (not just Jews) of their blessings and redemption and wanted to be gods or also put in captivity if not in agreement. Hint: there are stars in the sky, and there are stars on the earth. They do associate themselves with the sky and stars in it.. but just sayin'.
In the Book of Revelation it says that 1/3 of the stars have followed Satan in his rebellion against God. Also in the Book of Jude it refers to them as, among other things- 'wandering stars, for whom the darkness is reserved forever.'

Edit: of course, there are also world leaders who are Illuminati- but that is a different issue than the Antichrists that you are referring to. In the Bible God and Christ cut the antichrists off first- because- obviously: they aren't the Messiah and have the same wisdom as the leaders and annul all true or good judgement.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Thank-you, and agreed.

I should have been clearer, I meant which of his books particularly speaks about the Venus/pentagram.

I'll google for it also.
It has been a while, but it will either be worlds in collision, or mankind in amnesia.

He talked about venus and the five pointed star being used by the military.

I will see if I can find the bit I am thinking of.

Cintra

Star
I have skimmed through worlds in collision. There is an awful lot about venus, but not about the five pointed star.

It could be mankind in amnesia, or I might be mixing it up with another book entirely.

Phithx

Veteran
Jewish scholars have for thousands of years
said that Isaiah chapter 14 refers to the King of Babylon, his musicians, entertainers, concubines and sorcerers et all. They claim to be the light- but are not the light- and stole from and beat up/ persecuted all of God's people (not just Jews) of their blessings and redemption and wanted to be gods or also put in captivity if not in agreement. Hint: there are stars in the sky, and there are stars on the earth. They do associate themselves with the sky and stars in it.. but just sayin'.
In the Book of Revelation it says that 1/3 of the stars have followed Satan in his rebellion against God. Also in the Book of Jude it refers to them as, among other things- 'wandering stars, for whom the darkness is reserved forever.'

Edit: of course, there are also world leaders who are Illuminati- but that is a different issue than the Antichrists that you are referring to. In the Bible God and Christ cut the antichrists off first- because- obviously: they aren't the Messiah and have the same wisdom as the leaders and annul all true or good judgement.
Thank-you.

I'm not sure if you're referring to my original post or not? https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/poll-the-illuminati-are.7082/page-2#post-269348