Poll Results: vax side effects actually really "lethal" or is it all a Psy-Ops?

L3M4

Star
Guys idk how to make a poll here, to not be biased about the vax and avoid getting answers/replies from ppl who perhaps align with my same conclusions I made a poll FOR EVERYONE (those against and those in favor) I want ppl from everywhere to share their own perspective on this.
Note:
REAL People (not bots or shills) & also (important) I will call it the vax "the shot" to avoid any censorship.

The most complete POLL Results at the end!

Lol why did someone take the survey only to select skip for all the answers?

None of the questions asked this, so I'm going to say here that i think it could be BOTH lethal and a psy ops. I think people that got it are showing all kind of side effects. I also think people that didn't get it are having weird symptoms too. So while i think its bad, i think its also a way to cover for something else making people unwell im general. Online whenever people hear about someone having health issues they always assume the person got it.

This is great to look outside the box of what's really happening. They truly don't want people to know what they are actually planning. I can agree that it seems people that didn't get it are also having weird symptoms. Another way to confuse people it seems!

polymoog

Superstar
I made a poll FOR EVERYONE (those against and those in favor) I want ppl from everywhere to share their own perspective on this.
the poll needs work. its worded poorly and is very leading.

your first question:
First of all is it OK to "ask" if someone took shot? *

1. what is the asterisk for?
2. is it OK if who asks? a business or a person meeting a stranger?
3. your choices do not even include a "yes". in the results section for question 1, you have "no" as a response. there is no "no" option in the poll.

question 1 of your poll has the following choices:

Where is HIPAA? Since when is Medical information disclosed to anyone freely
I regret it, but I did took it...
I don't regret it, I did comply.
Next (skip)

is the question about disclosing your private medical history or is it about vax regret? youre merging both of those queries into one question. that must be reworded.
"next" should be worded "im not sure".

the other questions and choices must be reworked. each question should be clear and concise with simple, black and white choices. further follow up questions should be worded to refine those answers.

L3M4

Star
the poll needs work. its worded poorly and is very leading.

your first question:
First of all is it OK to "ask" if someone took shot? *

1. what is the asterisk for?
2. is it OK if who asks? a business or a person meeting a stranger?
3. your choices do not even include a "yes". in the results section for question 1, you have "no" as a response. there is no "no" option in the poll.

question 1 of your poll has the following choices:

Where is HIPAA? Since when is Medical information disclosed to anyone freely
I regret it, but I did took it...
I don't regret it, I did comply.
Next (skip)

is the question about disclosing your private medical history or is it about vax regret? youre merging both of those queries into one question. that must be reworded.
"next" should be worded "im not sure".

the other questions and choices must be reworked. each question should be clear and concise with simple, black and white choices. further follow up questions should be worded to refine those answers.
I appreciate your feedback, I will fix it. English isn't my native tongue, I'm speaking in a foreign language all day long and even doing university research work in different languages all day and night, so I'm exhausted of reading and typing, nor do I even have the time to put mind to it, I wanted a poll, I think we need a non-biased non-msm one so I made it like at 3am when I finally was done with everything else... but yah ppl keep pushing the skip button so I'ma fix that too, and also I intentionally made it all kinda more informal so nobody would accuse me of data farming, people are so paranoid these days, and the "asterisk" was added by the platform automatically because the settings for that section are requiring an answer to enable moving on to the next Q... I wanted to add more questions and answers too , when I get home I'll fix it any other suggestions? *roll eyes*

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
This is great to look outside the box of what's really happening. They truly don't want people to know what they are actually planning. I can agree that it seems people that didn't get it are also having weird symptoms. Another way to confuse people it seems!
Yes, once I fix the poll since it has a few inconsistencies, I'll share it in Twitter too

L3M4

Star
Guys I'm going to fix the poll any more suggestions or advice to add, remove or just change in it???

I've been busy, I'm also in other antivax groups that only communicate in different languages and it's been fkng tough, there are a few groups, with around 4 leaders that actually go out to the real world and challenge the narrative in different places, they have even appeared on TV but the thing is, THEY ARE ALL CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, we're trying to wake up people, is a nightmare, they are also censoring Christians for sharing any bible scripture quote on the groups and is just overall a freaking horror show they seem to be aligned with many other communist activists and keep sharing stuff from them while portraying themselves as people who value family principles ...wolfs in sheep clothing everywhere

polymoog

Superstar
I appreciate your feedback, I will fix it. English isn't my native tongue, I'm speaking in a foreign language all day long and even doing college work in different languages all day and night, so I'm exhausted of reading and typing, nor do I even have the time to put mind to it, I wanted a poll, I think we need a non-biased msm one so I made it like at 3am when I finally was done with everything else... but yah ppl keep pushing the skip button so I'ma fix that too, and also I intentionally made it all kinda more informal so nobody would accuse me of data farming, people are so paranoid these days, and the "asterisk" was added by the platform automatically because the settings for that section are requiring an answer to enable moving on to the next Q... I wanted to add more questions and answers too , when I get home I'll fix it any other suggestions? *roll eyes*
i support your cause, and my post was all constructive criticism.

polymoog

Superstar
Guys I'm going to fix the poll any more suggestions or advice to add, remove or just change in it???
in 5 years, many say the jabbed will be extremely sick or dead, so there is no point in informing people about the dangers of vaccines.
in my opinion, the poll should focus on whether people are seeing people die from the jab locally and whether people believe the "died suddenly" story in the media. i would like to see the breakdown of these results from vaxxed and unvaxxed viewpoints. in other words, what percentage of unvaxxed and vaxxed people truly believe that people are ''dying suddenly'' from any of the reasons cited in the media: climate change, excessive gardening, eating watermelon, etc.

i was actually thinking about standing outside of a big box store or somewhere asking random strangers these questions, allowing them to elaborate on whatever they like with no pressure from me, of course. what DOES go on in the heads of normies?

L3M4

Star
in 5 years, many say the jabbed will be extremely sick or dead, so there is no point in informing people about the dangers of vaccines.
in my opinion, the poll should focus on whether people are seeing people die from the jab locally and whether people believe the "died suddenly" story in the media. i would like to see the breakdown of these results from vaxxed and unvaxxed viewpoints. in other words, what percentage of unvaxxed and vaxxed people truly believe that people are ''dying suddenly'' from any of the reasons cited in the media: climate change, excessive gardening, eating watermelon, etc.

i was actually thinking about standing outside of a big box store or somewhere asking random strangers these questions, allowing them to elaborate on whatever they like with no pressure from me, of course. what DOES go on in the heads of normies?
Yes I agree, and also asking normies these questions is a great idea do u have a YouTube channel or IG?

L3M4

Star
i support your cause, and my post was all constructive criticism.
I know, I appreciate it because I felt as well that I was missing notice many things.
Also to answer your first question, why is there a "no" in the results but not anywhere in the poll, that's because there is a custom answer option (the space that says other allows you to create your own personal response), somebody typed "no" therefore it appears in the results. Also the first question should not have an asterisk, only requiring questions have that (again because the system add it, not me).

-------------
I fixed the poll now, & included a brand new question! do y'all think it's ready for Twitter and the whole world wide web!?

polymoog

Superstar
Yes I agree, and also asking normies these questions is a great idea do u have a YouTube channel or IG?
youtube is too much censorship, so i use it only for music.
i do not do any social media. i use a desktop computer only.