• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Awoken2

Superstar
Baphomet’s were made by cross breeding on Noah’s Ark ! End of story .
I can't help but notice how you descend into certain threads from this assumed intellectually elevated position so I guess you are the best person to direct this question at.

Can you just give me a brief explanation of the difference between gnosticism and luciferean worship? The lines are kind of blurred from what I can see.

Thanks awfully.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Marilyn Manson on his album “Mechanical Animals”...

“It kind of represents the numbness that I had”

Manson drew influence from rock icons Queenand David Bowie to create an alternative rock opera concept album whose themes centred on the trappings of fame. Two characters were born: Omega, a gender-neutral, glam-rock-loving alien messiah who fell to Earth and was captured and selected to front the manufactured band The Mechanical Animals. Omega became a product of a sanitised music-industry spectacle who turned to drugs to cope with the monotony of their life. The other character was Alpha, a self-referential creation who bridged the gap between Omega and Manson’s Antichrist Superstar persona.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
No. It's science.

But I understand anything not religious is per definition satanic to some people here.
Do you make any distinction between the present active promotion of transgenderism and gender dysphoria to younger people and the historic fact that a small percentage of the population have always struggled with gender identity (for biological or psychological reasons)

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Omega, a gender-neutral, glam-rock-loving alien messiah who fell to Earth and was captured and selected to front the manufactured band The Mechanical Animals.
From the VC article on David Bowie "Blackstar"

Screenshot_2020-02-21 The Occult Universe of David Bowie and the Meaning of “Blackstar”.png

Screenshot_2020-02-21 The Occult Universe of David Bowie and the Meaning of “Blackstar”(1).png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Do you make any distinction between the present active promotion of transgenderism and gender dysphoria to younger people and the historic fact that a small percentage of the population have always struggled with gender identity (for biological or psychological reasons)
I should have added "and the promotion of transgenderism" to the title.

SquaredCircle

Established
I can't help but notice how you descend into certain threads from this assumed intellectually elevated position so I guess you are the best person to direct this question at.

Can you just give me a brief explanation of the difference between gnosticism and luciferean worship? The lines are kind of blurred from what I can see.

Thanks awfully.
Now If you perceive me as intellectually superior , that requires me to become something for you ! I dont have an education ! Im a self taught and learned man of sorts !
Logic , History and archeological evidence is not a superior set , but rather a standard benchmark that is lost on fundamentalist!
There is no Lucifer ! There is no evil apart from lost men’s unchecked animal will’s to the Soul’s Assemblage point .
Gnostic’s accept ignorance and fallibility of mans animal mind , and accept that the ground being sought after is the gap between the objective and the more real subjective.
People who claim one way , book , church or god as infallible through faith have the burdens of defining more importantly why they have the right to cast definitions as to what is evil or good .
Now there are men who believe that darkness has strength in its acceptance and I do not , nor would a gnostic .
What men believe has zero authority on anyone else but them selves !
Now Stalin was a monster , but outside of time Stalin may have killed a man that may have been worse than Himself in the future . Just as Stalin could have killed a man that could have brought world peace .
So you see ! Judgement is subjective to time and time alone . Do you realise that 500 years ago both you and I would be put to death by Torquemada and the Spanish Inquisition. I would have been burned for being a occultist and you would have been burned for being a new age Christian heretic !
Now the difference today versus 500 yrs ago is that never once has the hermetic crowd caused mass death , mayhem and destruction nor the call for it . Yet Christians still today have zero tolerance for difference and they oppose logic, nature and science still .
My point is this : Just 500 yrs ago evangelical Christians would have been killed by the Church for being a heretical Demon filled lost religion that most all Christians would have supported . Yet today there are now Millions of evangelical fundamentalist who have mass support that they alone are right and if tomorrow the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Church were destroyed , you Evangelicals would praise god for wiping out a heretical demon filled set of Churches and people !
The only true constant form of Love , Hope , Ways to truth , compassion, and logic in a natural homeostatic manner has and will remain the East and West Hermetic Traditions and Mystery Schools !

The real question is this : What is the difference between Christianity , Islam and Judaism as faith based religions or Luciferian or Satanic worship ?

The way I see it is that the big 3 religions and Satanism are the same opposition faiths that cause death , mayhem , ignorance, persecution and judgment the world over .

Us so called evil gnostics, Toltec‘s , Mystics , Rosicrucian’s , Wizards , Alchemists and Sage’s have never called for the judgement , death , destruction , or hatred of anything outside of ignorance.

The big 3 religions persecute each other and together they all persecute the esoteric’s . Intent is my mother and books and plants are my teachers and until my last breath I’ll mine my ruins for Truth , Gnosis , Love and Light .

Know if there was a benchmark for true pragmatic intellectual words ? Im confident in my stupidity that what I just wrote here is better wisdom than you have heard in years !
Sounds arrogant does it not ? Yet your faith calls me EVIL and my hopes of Love only call you ignorant ! If you can understand this ! You will never call me an “ assumed intellectual “

Im smart, because I worked hard in a Love of the Unknowable God and a duty to bridge my corporal limited mind to my Souls Intent and boundless glory ! Amun

If your not a faith based person I apologise ! Then pass this yarn on to those loving types lol ! I kid around ! I have zero issues with anyone here that could cause me to loose a wink under the welkin !
Now Im off to Deosil my Widdershins ....

Last edited:

SquaredCircle

Established
No, that's how they bred haggis.
:D
Now If you perceive me as intellectually superior , that requires me to become something for you ! I dont have an education ! Im a self taught and learned man of sorts !
Logic , History and archeological evidence is not a superior set , but rather a standard benchmark that is lost on fundamentalist!
There is no Lucifer ! There is no evil apart from lost men’s unchecked animal will’s to the Soul’s Assemblage point .
Gnostic’s accept ignorance and fallibility of mans animal mind , and accept that the ground being sought after is the gap between the objective and the more real subjective.
People who claim one way , book , church or god as infallible through faith have the burdens of defining more importantly why they have the right to cast definitions as to what is evil or good .
Now there are men who believe that darkness has strength in its acceptance and I do not , nor would a gnostic .
What men believe has zero authority on anyone else but them selves !
Now Stalin was a monster , but outside of time Stalin may have killed a man that may have been worse than Himself in the future . Just as Stalin could have killed a man that could have brought world peace .
So you see ! Judgement is subjective to time and time alone . Do you realise that 500 years ago both you and I would be put to death by Torquemada and the Spanish Inquisition. I would have been burned for being a occultist and you would have been burned for being a new age Christian heretic !
Now the difference today versus 500 yrs ago is that never once has the hermetic crowd caused mass death , mayhem and destruction nor the call for it . Yet Christians still today have zero tolerance for difference and they oppose logic, nature and science still .
My point is this : Just 500 yrs ago evangelical Christians would have been killed by the Church for being a heretical Demon filled lost religion that most all Christians would have supported . Yet today their are now Millions of evangelical fundamentalist who have mass support that they alone are right and if tomorrow the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Church were destroyed , you Evangelicals would praise god for wiping out a heretical demon filled set of Churches and people !
The only true constant form of Love , Hope , Ways to truth , compassion, and logic in a natural homeostatic manner has and will remain the East and West Hermetic Traditions and Mystery Schools !

The real question is this : What is the difference between Christianity , Islam and Judaism as faith based religions or Luciferian or Satanic worship ?

The way I see it is that the big 3 religions and Satanism are the same opposition faiths that cause death , mayhem , ignorance, persecution and judgment the world over .

Us so called evil gnostics, Toltec‘s , Mystics , Rosicrucian’s , Wizards , Alchemists and Sage’s have never called for the judgement , death , destruction , or hatred of anything outside of ignorance.

The big 3 religions persecute each other and together they all persecute the esoteric’s . Intent is my mother and books and plants are my teachers and until my last breath I’ll mine my ruins for Truth , Gnosis , Love and Light .

Know if there was a benchmark for true pragmatic intellectual words ? Im confident in my stupidity that what I just wrote here is better wisdom than you have heard in years !
Sounds arrogant does it not ? Yet your faith calls me EVIL and my hopes of Love only call you ignorant ! If you can understand this ! You will never call me an “ assumed intellectual “

Im smart, because I worked hard in a Love of the Unknowable God and a duty to bridge my corporal limited mind to my Souls Intent and boundless glory ! Amun

SquaredCircle

Established
A2 a new age Christian...?? You got the wrong guyo_O
Im glad to be wrong . This site is 95% fundamentalist Christians or passive aggressive’s, so I address most as that until they say otherwise . No harm no foul ! No mean intent ! I hope These Fundy’s read it lol ! Oh well ! Im stupid .

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Anybody seen the new Starbucks ad?

Very topical.

Starbucks is definitely pushing this manufactured agenda, with what seems little regard as to how it impacts their customer base, shareholders and overall profit. Reminds me of Target stores in the US allowing anyone who identifies as a woman to use the ladies change rooms. (Stocks and profit went way down)

It's interesting that some people think Starbucks logo is Baphomet.
saten or starbucks logo design

Then in this article the twin-tailed mermaid is actually Melusine or Melisande, a siren of anguepede body-type, who is also a symbol in alchemy. Who turns from a mermaid to a serpent. The article comes to the conclusion that the Starbucks Dragon-Lady is none other than Lilith.
Screenshot_2020-02-22 The Hidden Evil of the Starbucks Logo.png
The story is here.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Im glad to be wrong . This site is 95% fundamentalist Christians or passive aggressive’s, so I address most as that until they say otherwise . No harm no foul ! No mean intent ! I hope These Fundy’s read it lol ! Oh well ! Im stupid .
@Frank Badfinger - please accept my apologies as my comments below are a clear deviation from your OP, but with reference to the “fundy” sneer above, it put me in mind of an interesting quote I read once. I remember reading a response by George Travis to Edward Gibbon on his disdain of the KJV rendering of 1 John 5:7 and the Textus Receptus more generally...

“You have, sir, throughout the whole of your publications, seemed to snatch, with avidity, at every occasion, apt or unapt, of lessening the power of Christianity over the human mind. You have not, indeed, attempted to produce this effect by open impeachments of the external evidences of its truth (for those would have been speedily confuted) or by direct charges against the internal purity of its doctrines (for those would have confuted themselves): but you have endeavoured to effectuate your purpose by indirect machinations. You have, artfully enough, suggested ambiguous insinuations, where you durst not hazard a positive accusation. You have laboured to raise a sneer, where you durst not risk an argument.”

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Something that has always puzzled me @Red Sky at Morning is this. I have always perceived the word indoctrination as a negative term. The reason for this is because each time I've encountered a person who openly admits to being indoctrinated I've noticed that all their life seems to revolve around is then going forward to indoctrinate others.

Shouldn't religion be a private matter? Just like a person's sexuality? When you start to make these very private matters a point of public debate all you are going to achieve is to create discord. By all means believe in whatever God you want, pray away, just keep it to yourself...that's all.

The same with sexuality. You don't see groups of heterosexuals marching down the streets with banners saying twice weekly sex in the missionary position is what everybody else should accept.... it's a private matter, nobody elses business. End.of really.

The question I have for you is what do you see as positive about being an indoctrinated person? Are you not just parrotng somebody elses thinking?

Sorry Frank, I'm not trying to derail the thread. It does appear today that our kids are being indoctrinated into believing that gender is now an option as opposed to a biological assignment.