Political madness

Antipapirus

Established
Credit to http://www.thedailysheeple.com

AMERICANS MUST ACCEPT TERROR ATTACKS OR WE MIGHT BE RACIST’ CLAIMS OBAMA ERA FBI BOSS

Cesare Frank Figliuzzi, who served as the former Assistant Director for Counterintelligence at the FBI under Obama from early 2011 to July 2012, wrote the article for NBC News, who themselves seem happily willing to allow Americans to die as long as their diversity agenda is pushed forward.

are you ready boys and girls ? this is what he said

You truly cannot make this nonsense up.
"During my FBI career as a Special Agent and ultimately Assistant Director, the FBI, police, and domestic security agencies viewed terrorist incidents through a black and white, binary lens.
If we “allowed” an attack to happen, we had failed. If we prevented an attack, we had succeeded. Yet, the increase in lone wolf, soft-target attacks — particularly attacks where trucks and cars are driven into large, vulnerable crowds — can actually be viewed as a symptom of our success.
[…]
To be clear, any loss of life is a tragedy and law enforcement will always work tirelessly to avoid it. But there is inevitable evolution happening as the old pass/fail view of counterterrorism pivots towards a containment and mitigation strategy."

These are the lunatics that govern us

Vixy

Star
Read about this to. The whole "don't be racist" thing is so crazy and exaggerated that I find no words. This super PC society lets criminals get away with things so not be stamped as racist or anti this or anti that. I even see it on this forum which is really scary.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Read about this to. The whole "don't be racist" thing is so crazy and exaggerated that I find no words. This super PC society lets criminals get away with things so not be stamped as racist or anti this or anti that. I even see it on this forum which is really scary.
I watched this clip on some of the social changes in Sweden. It came as a shock and I thought I knew what was going on!

SpektaCoolAir

Established
I watched this clip on some of the social changes in Sweden. It came as a shock and I thought I knew what was going on!

the title generates hate against muslims!

there are a lot of muslims living in sweden peacefully & also ordinary lifes thus - at the end of the day - them being the ones who fall victim to such anti-social behavior of these alleged "muslims".

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

there are a lot of muslims living in sweden peacefully & also ordinary lifes thus - at the end of the day - them being the ones who fall victim to such anti-social behavior of these alleged "muslims".
I wasn't particularly interested in the title - I tend to take people as I find them. It's just sad that there are some sociological changes in Sweden that are causing "no go" areas in various neighbourhoods. It is not racist to find the behaviour of people (in this case, from another culture) unacceptable.

I don't buy the rhetorical line "here are some some obnoxious Muslims - therefore all Muslims are obnoxious" - it's a cheap hit and not my style.

If I have offended any nice Muslims by including material where Muslims look bad, I apologise. I gain nothing in terms of supporting the credibility for my own faith just by denigrating that of someone else.

Vixy

Star

There are? Where? We have so much crime that our police domt have enough recourses to handle all the reports coming in so they close them. Rapes, burning cars, explosions, muggings, beatings, muggings and beatings of senior citizens. People are afraid to go out after dark so the muggings have started in pure daylight instead. And statistics show that immigrants are over represented within crime. You should live here. You wouldnt last a week.

Vixy

Star
It is unfortunate that these videos feed into certain narratives.
TBH when you travel you will find at one place or another people from other cultures behaving in obnoxious ways.
Probably. We didnt have this before the immigration back in the 90's with immigrants from the middle east. We had some in the 70's like polish and greek and they were hard workers and helped build the country.

SpektaCoolAir

Established
There are? Where?
so you are saying there is no decent muslim left in the whole country?
really?

there are no non-muslim swedish criminals according to you?

then maybe this will shock you:

And statistics show that immigrants are over represented within crime.

the word "immigrant(s)" does not apply to muslims only!

You should live here. You wouldnt last a week.

well i would cause according to you i am "one of them"!

look past your hate & biased stereotyping & get some damn education.

maybe start with this:

https://www.aquila-style.com/focus-points/muslimlifestyle/growing-up-as-muslims-in-sweden/98772/

SkepticCat

Veteran
Bogus article. He's saying that 'terrorists' are now ramming trucks and such because they're no longer able to capture CGI planes and fly them into skyscrapers.

Seriously, none of what is being said even matters. They were conducting 'terrorist attacks' with an interval of years between them decades ago. Then it was months, and now it's days. The Masons needs to be stopped and the NWO needs to be exposed, that's all there is to it. We have fake and/or real people being killed and certainly being terrorized every few days now, this is far more important than the semantics of a statement from some Masonic talkhead. Stage a revolution and I guarantee statements and articles like these will cease to appear.

Sorry if I come off as dismissive, but this is too important. An article like this one is far more relevant: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/trump-is-fighting-to-save-the-deep-state_112017

Cut off the snake at the head.

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
the title generates hate against Muslims!

there are a lot of Muslims living in Sweden peacefully & also ordinary lifes thus - at the end of the day - them being the ones who fall victim to such anti-social behavior of these alleged "Muslims".
Why arent the good Muslims doing nothing to stop this madness ?

I haven't seen or heard of armies of Muslims gathering against ISIS or Muslim groups fighting these crazy parties of Muslim immigrants.

God forbid someone draws a cartoon - the whole billion are on their feet.

It may seem as if I'm speaking from hate or negativity - im not - I love Muslims and Islaam - just asking

Antipapirus

Established
hey're no longer able to capture CGI planes and fly them into skyscrapers.

Finally, someone raised this up - all the media outlets were on the 9-11 conspiracy.

When the truth comes out you will see news anchors going to jail too - all the media credibility will vanish till the end of times

SpektaCoolAir

Established
i called you out on your bullshit before & i don't mind doing it again.

how do you expect a group of people that is being demonized - day in day out - to stop another group that is out of control & whose behavior is more than welcomed by the gorvernment (cause they are the ones who initiated it in the first place)?

needless to say that nobody is interested in "good & peaceful muslims".

why are muslims always being expected to take a stand when another muslim farted?

why ain't non-muslims (like christians) expected to do the same when it comes to bad actions of their fellow christians (yes - there are also christians amongst those refugees/immigrants)?

I haven't seen or heard of armies of Muslims gathering against ISIS or Muslim groups fighting these crazy parties of Muslim immigrants.
do you mean armies of those countries who are led by pawns of the west (i.e. the very people who created so called "ISIS" & the rest of chaos)?

or do you mean the so called "rebels" (who are fighting from day one) & muslim aid agencies that provide humanitarian aid on the spot (who travelled there from various countries - risking their lifes) only to be labeled as terrorists - cause they don't line up with the devils agenda?

maybe you should consider something like this more often:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/kamran-pasha/the-big-lie-about-muslim_b_188991.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/omar-alnatour/why-muslims-should-never-have-to-apologize_b_9526296.html

muslims take pride in their faith - so if you disrespect it you can't expect them to treat you with dignity & utmost respect!

but people with no sense of honor will never understand why people who do have honor react the way they do - if their honor is being attacked deliberately & afterwards pointing fingers at them for getting the reaction they provoked & still do on the regular.

eventually - considering your post - you must be in some kind of deep coma & way far from being "awake"!

making such blatant claims & at the end stating "but i love muslims & islam" is hypocritical & pathetic!

if this is again "too emotional" for you then there is a saying & it goes like this:

"if you can't take the heat then get the fuck out the kitchen!"

Haich

Superstar

It may seem as if I'm speaking from hate or negativity - im not - I love Muslims and Islaam - just asking
And how exactly are we supposed to stop a militant group? You make no sense and this idea that we Muslims should constantly apologise and pardon these idiots is ridiculous.

How many times have various Muslim communities and leaders condemned these guys?

You need to consider why news outlets report every single thing a bad Muslim guy does but hardly reports on the good we do. It's not considered part of the media narrative to report on something which conflicts with the interests of the western world but also dilutes the ideology they're trying to propagate.

If we look at the population of Muslims, around a billion right? And compare it to the guys committing these atrocities, let's say 100, can you not see how problematic it is then for the media to pedal misinformation about a faith where a minuscule amount of people are committing atrocities yet the rest are just living peacefully across the globe.

Community leaders, imams and scholars have all condemned these extremists. They don't represent or follow islam. Many talks and events are held in the U.K. which discourage young people from being influenced by these butjobs and also educate the wider community of how political movements in the Middle East and Africa have hijacked Islam to further their agenda.

What are you talking about do you know how many people die and fight for their countries against the likes of ISIS and AlShabab? I'm sorry but your ignorance and western perception is just astounding. Muslims are the largest victims of these terrorists, but the precious west loses 5 people and they scream and shout. Sorry to sound heartless but we're all victims and this us and them narrative is exactly why groups like ISIS exist. They're created by the very people condemning them daily, only government has the power to stop them. What's little Mohammed and Fatima round the corner going to do? They're just citizens caught up in the narrative, no different to Jenny and Craig with their cat, Simon.

Haich

Superstar
muslims stand up for their faith, if someone offends them they'll protest. I'm sorry your faith doesn't have the same sense of unity and brotherhood.

When far right activists came to a local mosque, every Muslim, the drinker, the smoker, the clubber, they all came together and protested. One thing Islam has is a sense of unity and that is rare amongst the current faiths of today.

Haich

Superstar
There are? Where? We have so much crime that our police domt have enough recourses to handle all the reports coming in so they close them. Rapes, burning cars, explosions, muggings, beatings, muggings and beatings of senior citizens. People are afraid to go out after dark so the muggings have started in pure daylight instead. And statistics show that immigrants are over represented within crime. You should live here. You wouldnt last a week.
Absolute bullshit I have family in Sweden. It's an idyllic country with a low crime rate.

You're not Swedish, stop deceiving people you drama-loving, attention seeker.

Haich

Superstar
Honestly this forum is overrun with trolls and past members causing drama.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Absolute bullshit I have family in Sweden. It's an idyllic country with a low crime rate.

You're not Swedish, stop deceiving people you drama-loving, attention seeker.
Before the forums went down she was saying some ridiculous nonsense which I told responded by telling her I don't believe her for a second. Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything.

Antipapirus

Established
i called you out on your bullshit before & i don't mind doing it again.

how do you expect a group of people that is being demonized - day in day out - to stop another group that is out of control & whose behavior is more than welcomed by the gorvernment (cause they are the ones who initiated it in the first place)?

needless to say that nobody is interested in "good & peaceful muslims".

why are muslims always being expected to take a stand when another muslim farted?

why ain't non-muslims (like christians) expected to do the same when it comes to bad actions of their fellow christians (yes - there are also christians amongst those refugees/immigrants)?

do you mean armies of those countries who are led by pawns of the west (i.e. the very people who created so called "ISIS" & the rest of chaos)?

or do you mean the so called "rebels" (who are fighting from day one) & muslim aid agencies that provide humanitarian aid on the spot (who travelled there from various countries - risking their lifes) only to be labeled as terrorists - cause they don't line up with the devils agenda?

maybe you should consider something like this more often:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/kamran-pasha/the-big-lie-about-muslim_b_188991.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/omar-alnatour/why-muslims-should-never-have-to-apologize_b_9526296.html

muslims take pride in their faith - so if you disrespect it you can't expect them to treat you with dignity & utmost respect!

but people with no sense of honor will never understand why people who do have honor react the way they do - if their honor is being attacked deliberately & afterwards pointing fingers at them for getting the reaction they provoked & still do on the regular.

eventually - considering your post - you must be in some kind of deep coma & way far from being "awake"!

making such blatant claims & at the end stating "but i love muslims & islam" is hypocritical & pathetic!

if this is again "too emotional" for you then there is a saying & it goes like this:

"if you can't take the heat then get the fuck out the kitchen!"

Classic emotional response .....I noticed this conversation never starts and never ends well
Good luck on your journey my brother