PM Netanyahu: Today I'm going to make an unprecedented offer to Iran

Doesn't anyone find it weird that people in Gaza have such high obesity rates? Third most obese area in the world for women. And 8th overall. Israel is sure "making them starve"...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_in_the_Palestinian_territories
yes because fried potatoes and rice are comparable to salmon and mackerel.

diabetes
hypothyroidism
both are also autoimmune disorders which makes sense if they're drinking contaminated water

of course, this stat
https://www.economist.com/node/8846631
is from 2007

Thunderian

Superstar
Your argument is along the lines of climate change deniers who say things like "With all these historical blizzards, looks like that global warming thing is a fraud right?"
Man-made global warming is a fraud, but I guess you have to believe in it because of intersectionality.

Maybe they should stop emptying their untreated sewage into the Western Samarian aquifer.
owing to a deficiency in Gazan waste water treatment capacity. A UN Environment Programme assessment of a sampling of Gazan wells demonstrated that nitrate levels in the drinking water exceeded the maximum amount suggested by the WHO by sixfold. Gaza’s waste systems are unable to effectively purify sewerage due to a scarcity of fuel and construction materials engendered by the ongoing embargo. Given their limited options, Gazans resort to drinking water deemed hazardous by the WHO for its high concentrations of salt, nitrate and other pesticides. The PNA’s Water Authority approximates that 25% of illnesses in Gaza are either directly or indirectly caused by unclean water.[5] In the West Bank, only 69% of the towns are reached by a water network. Of these, less than half enjoy a constant supply of water without disruption

your next magic solution

"maybe they should just become rich"

Damien50

Star
So why don't the Gazans spend their money on fixing these problems?
Surely for different reasons than Bibi trying to draft a secret Iran nuclear deal or not minding his own business. Just to be clear I don't believe that fraud to represent Israel or Jews but his own self serving interest before accusations of anti semite pop up.

I don't know much about Gaza. I don't comment on Gaza. I merely enlightened you to the variety of factors that lead to obesity.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Man-made global warming is a fraud, but I guess you have to believe in it because of intersectionality.
I know for a fact that man-made climate change is a scientifically proven reality. Even the Christian doctrine stresses being good stewards of the earth. You play pretty fast and loose with Christian principals when it suits you.

I know for a fact that man-made climate change is a scientifically proven reality. Even the Christian doctrine stresses being good stewards of the earth. You play pretty fast and loose with Christian principals when it suits you.
He has a knights templar image on his display and is a supporter of netenyahus brand of Zionism. Doesn't even see what is wrong with usury despite what is in the book.
Guy is a complete joke in my eyes.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
He has a knights templar image on his display and is a supporter of netenyahus brand of Zionism. Doesn't even see what is wrong with usury despite what is in the book.
Hes pretty self-contradictory and often spectacularly wrong..... but I agree with him on issues of social morality.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Lol - you have a Cabbage Patch kid on yours but I make very few assumptions based on it, though I must admit I do imagine you with slightly blue hair!

rainerann

Star
Doesn't anyone find it weird that people in Gaza have such high obesity rates? Third most obese area in the world for women. And 8th overall. Israel is sure "making them starve"...

It is not that surprising. It is similar to the obesity present in inner cities. There is a term used to describe low quality food within inner cities in the US. They are called food deserts because in these concrete jungles, there is limited access to quality food. There are plenty of liquor stores selling chips and sodas. There are also a lot of military recruiting locations, but that is for another thread.

The point is that Gaza is basically a concrete jungle, and I would imagine that this creates a sort of food desert that is not so different from the inner cities where obesity is also high, and this is created by the quality of the food, not the quantity.

However, the main point of what you just said should be focused on your comment about Israel making them starve. Israel should not be in a position of authority to determine how much food they have to begin with. Israel should not be in a position to determine how much water they have. Israel should have no authority over Gaza at all, and this is a primary difference between Iran and Gaza. Israel has no authority over Iran the way it has over Gaza and so Netanyahu feigning concern for Iran is entirely misplaced. They are an independent country. Israel needs to mind their own business.

Gaza, on the other hand, does not have the freedom that the people in Iran have to develop anything within their sardine can filled with concrete. Israel should mind their own business when it comes to Gaza too. They have already created the sardine can. They shouldn't be able to control how much food the people in this sardine can have too. It is very interesting that you didn't see anything wrong with including that comment about "Israel making them starve." You didn't see anything wrong with that?