PM Netanyahu: Today I'm going to make an unprecedented offer to Iran

Thunderian

Superstar
" Any money they do get Hamas takes and Hamas is a creation of Israel and gets funded by Israel as admitted by your own former Israeli Prime Minister."
I have yet to see Thundo address this fact.........
I don't read Kung Fu's posts, but he's been barking up this Hamas tree for awhile.

Use your head. Do you really think that Israel funds and controls Hamas? To what end? It's true that years ago they encouraged Hamas as a counter to the PLO, but that the extent of it. Anything else Kung Fu says is a willful misinterpretation of facts. That's why I don't read his posts. He has no integrity, and apparently, no brains. Don't be like him, please.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't read Kung Fu's posts, but he's been barking up this Hamas tree for awhile.

Use your head. Do you really think that Israel funds and controls Hamas? To what end? It's true that years ago they encouraged Hamas as a counter to the PLO, but that the extent of it. Anything else Kung Fu says is a willful misinterpretation of facts. That's why I don't read his posts. He has no integrity, and apparently, no brains. Don't be like him, please.
After seeing photo/video proof of Netanyahu meeting with injured ISIS and associated fighters who were being treated by IDF medical staff in IDF facilities..... lets just say you have a hard position to sell lol Either way, Hamas is in power through Democratic elections which the US imposed on Palestinians so yeah..... gonna be a tough sell Thundo. But Im still down to read your explanation for it.

Thunderian

Superstar
By the way, the PA is teargassing and beating protesters in Ramallah who are speaking out against PA sanctions on Gaza. If sanctions are the devil, why do you guys only complain when Israel does it?

Another question:

Egypt also has a blockade on it's border with Gaza. If blockades against Gaza are evil incarnate, why aren't KF's panties in a bunch over those dastardly Egytians? Oh yeah, because they're not Jews.

Every piece of evidence supports my point of view on this. All I see from the other side is hate and lies. Not enough to build an argument on. Unless you don't care about the truth.

Thunderian

Superstar
After seeing photo/video proof of Netanyahu meeting with injured ISIS and associated fighters who were being treated by IDF medical staff in IDF facilities.....
I haven't seen that. Link please?

Either way, Hamas is in power through Democratic elections which the US imposed on Palestinians so yeah..... gonna be a tough sell Thundo. But Im still down to read your explanation for it.
I am unclear on how that bolsters the argument that Hamas is owned and operated by Israel.

Try and string together an argument I can follow. I sure do try and do that for you.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
All these pictures are from food markets and grocery stores in Gaza.

The first photo clearly shows Hebrew writing on the box.... is it the same game they ran in the economically depressed areas in the US? Selling sub-par quality food in the hood at over priced rates, just using the Palestinians to do it for them instead of owning and operating the stores themselves?

The last pic seems to have a "2011" watermark date on it...... if accurate, does that store even still exist in Gaza (if it ever did in the first place) or is it rubble now?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
By the way, the PA is teargassing and beating protesters in Ramallah who are speaking out against PA sanctions on Gaza. If sanctions are the devil, why do you guys only complain when Israel does it?

Another question:

Egypt also has a blockade on it's border with Gaza. If blockades against Gaza are evil incarnate, why aren't KF's panties in a bunch over those dastardly Egytians? Oh yeah, because they're not Jews.

Every piece of evidence supports my point of view on this. All I see from the other side is hate and lies. Not enough to build an argument on. Unless you don't care about the truth.
Im not KF so I cannot answer your question. He is a sentient human being and will have to address your contentions, although you said you dont read his posts either way lol

Id imagine the people are protesting both the PA and Hamas because they are thoroughly corrupt organizations. The same reason why stand-up Jewish people protest their Zionist regime. The Egyptians? Their regime is foul as well. But then again, they had a democratically elected national leader..... he was forced from power at the behest of the US and Israel though (and possibly some other Arab-state actors as well).

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
The first photo clearly shows Hebrew writing on the box.... is it the same game they ran in the economically depressed areas in the US? Selling sub-par quality food in the hood at over priced rates, just using the Palestinians to do it for them instead of owning and operating the stores themselves?

The last pic seems to have a "2011' watermark date on it...... if accurate, does that store even still exist in Gaza (if it ever did in the first place) or is it rubble now?
Does any of that food look sub-par to you?

The point is that no one is starving in Gaza. We need to put that lie to bed with the one about genocide, and the one about apartheid.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Does any of that food look sub-par to you?

The point is that no one is starving in Gaza. We need to put that lie to bed with the one about genocide, and the one about apartheid.
Im not there to eat it so I dont know, thats why I asked the question...... since the history of that kind of behavior is very real.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You said ISIS. That article says Al Qaeda. This is why the things you say make no difference. It's because they aren't true.
First of all I said "After seeing photo/video proof of Netanyahu meeting with injured ISIS and associated fighters who were being treated by IDF"
Secondly, right in the article it lists AQ and NF explicitly and implies others as well.... "The Wall Street Journal quoted "an Israeli military official" who said that most of those treated were armed rebels fighting the regime. “We don’t ask who they are, we don’t do any screening," the official said. "Once the treatment is done, we take them back to the border and they go on their way.”
At this point Im going to have to assume that most of your activity here is simply trolling and I will leave you to it. You refuse to engage in honest debate and dialog.

Bacsi

Star
with no strings attached.
Not just a string, a thick rope attached. Planting seeds of rébellion against their own government. What can be worse than that?

Ask the Lybians, how are they enjoying American democracy instead of their old "hateful regime". Or Iraqis or Syrians etc etc etc

Or ask the people of Gaza how happy they are with the treatment from this embodiment of Mother Theresa.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
You refuse to engage in honest debate and dialog.
Are you serious? You are flat-out making things up. What do you want me to do? Agree that Israel is treating members of ISIS when they aren't? You clearly don't know anything about this or you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous statement in the first place.

It's well-known that Israel was treating FSA fighters. Some of them were Al Qaeda, Nusra, etc. but NONE of them were ISIS. The FSA and ISIS fight against each other, not with each other. It's laughable to think they can all be lumped in as "associated fighters". It might be a good idea to do some research on these things before you repeat stuff that no one who has a clue would believe.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Are you serious? You are flat-out making things up. What do you want me to do? Agree that Israel is treating members of ISIS when they aren't? You clearly don't know anything about this or you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous statement in the first place.

It's well-known that Israel was treating FSA fighters. Some of them were Al Qaeda, Nusra, etc. but NONE of them were ISIS. The FSA and ISIS fight against each other, not with each other. It's laughable to think they can all be lumped in as "associated fighters". It might be a good idea to do some research on these things before you repeat stuff that no one who has a clue would believe.
Not interested.

Kung Fu

Superstar

Another question:

In one breath you claim not to read my posts but in another you claim why I'm not angry about the Egyptians. If you actually read some of my posts you would know that I'm no fan of Egypt but also Egypt isn't the one occupying and stealing Palestinian land and resources right now. The Egyptian government is just as bad as the Israeli government but not quite there yet because it's somewhat kept in check by its Muslim population.

Kung Fu

Superstar

Encouraged Hamas? They practically created him and he's been doing things which strategically favour Israel like giving them the excuse to continue to kill and swallow up more land year after year.

"The office of Prime Minister Ehud Olmert admitted on Wednesday that it is allowing the transfer of hundreds of millions of shekels to the Hamas government in the Gaza Strip every month."

-http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/16447/Default.aspx

^Read that buddy boy.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Because you've been caught in a lie and you can't cover it.
You post fake websites as claims which don't work half the time and post fabricated photos that could be from God knows anywhere but yet you're calling out others on lying?

Damien50

Star
No one going to deny that Benjamin Netanyahu is a criminal and a liar?

War crimes? Check
Attempting to manipulate the media? Check
Accepting bribes? Check

This man cannot be trusted to help anyone. Israelis don't even like him and dubbed him Crime Minister but now he's trying to reform his image.

Help Iran while trying to strike a secret deal in relation to fake story of Iran's nuclear program. Oh the duality and yet he wants Iranians to trust him. This is for political and capital gain with a dash of civil unrest to force Israel or it's allies to Save Iran. Liars lying about lying and then lying some more when their audience turns against them.