PLEASE LOOK Possible Antichrist/coming destruction reference on new popular album

00A22C87-2758-49DB-B765-30D5B9C001AD.jpegOkay so you may have seen August Alsina in the news lately. It’s been on CNN, people, times etc. He is a young R&B artist that had an affair with Jada Pinkett Smith while she was separated from Will Smith. Honestly, I think all of this was pushed to promote his album, which is clearly demonic af and rising the album charts because of it. References to him being the messiah (the crown), with the new vine creeping through, the all seeing eye, white and black stripes referencing duality?? The butterfly’s which are a popular Allusion to MK ultra? The dragon flies which represent change and rebirth. The three birds which possibly represent the trinity? And what about the fact that he’s coming out of the water? Could it be an allusion to the “beast that comes out of the waters” aka the antichrist? This is so weird!! Another thing that freaks me out is that the police cars and guns, point towards America imo something is there. And the fact that he’s a young black male, this all seems like the proper placement for a sacrifice. God forbid, but August is 27 and we all know about the 27 club..... I’m just really interested to what others think about this. Vigilant should DEFINITELY write an article about this. It’s foreshadowing something!!