PLEASE HELP ME, POPPY & THE WORLD

FreeMoriah

Rookie
Brothers and sisters, I've never wrote anything like this before, so please forgive me and my edits. This thread is the result of a previous one, where I suffered much heartache, trying my best to understand why everyone at Sumerian Records may be in danger of the CEO Ash Avildsen, as there are suspicious behaviors surrounding him. I can't decide if he is an MK Ultra handler or not, or if he's at the mercy of a possible superior, Robert F Kennedy Jr., who may also be a handler and a possible demon/reptilian. I believe this to be part of the major global conspiracy John F Kennedy once spoke about in a famous speech.

If you don't know much about MK Ultra, there is much information out there readily available on the topic, and yes it is real as the air we breathe. The following link is a great place to start: https://themonarchfiles.wordpress.com/

Picsart_24-01-31_16-28-05-566.png
0006924.png
The top photo was shared on Ash's story about a week ago on Instagram (around Jan 23). Poppy may have an alter/persona named "Alabama". I say this only because she's wearing beta-kitten symbolism. At the time, I could find no mention of "Poppy" anywhere in that post, which was very suspicious to me.

"That Poppy” : The YouTube Star Under Illuminati Mind Control
The Disturbing Meaning of Poppy’s “Time is Up”

Me I have feelings for Poppy, aka Moriah Rose Pereira. Ever since I read the above articles on her years ago, I have developed a deep sense of compassion for her, a desire to want to help her out of her awful situation, and for her to get the help that she so desperately needs. My love for her and the sharing of the truth may have put me and my loved ones in a situation where there may be unknown consequences. I don't really know, as I haven't committed any actual crime. Everything mellowed out quite a bit after she left Mad Decent for Sumerian around 2020. I probably should've known that the same stuff would continue at her new label, but she looked okay and couldn't see any real red flags.

poppyseedcult-20240201-0002.jpg
A fanmail address was posted to Poppy's Instagram story last December (2023) and may have been a setup, because somehow they got my IP address and have been threatening me and my loved ones with all manner of death threat symbolism being pushed to our devices in all manner of recommendation you can imagine. I have attempted to make peace, but the threats just kept coming.

Poppy and Bad Omens recently collaborated on a song/video called "V.A.N" (Violence Against Nature), which along with some promos, contain MK Ultra symbolism suggesting Poppy may have been programmed (tortured) again, and with an alter that hates me. The whole project might as well be another threat against me.
leorgraphic-20240202-0002.jpg
Art poster by "Leorgrephic".

I also want to mention that Ash and RFK may be pushing symbols from their own works into Poppy's. Ash's dad for instance, John G Avildsen, directed a movie called "Inferno". Well Poppy just so happens to have a book of a similar name, called "Poppy's Inferno". Is there a coincidence here? Does she have any say in these things, or are they just using her? Is there a sexual reference being made here? His dad also directed some Rocky Balboa movies, and Poppy has been promoting her songs on WWE NXT... almost like there's a fighting/sport connection. In her early vlog days, she would mention this hashtag, a "#dinosaur", which coincides with RFK's tie in the picture above. Lots of strange behavior here I just can't help but notice.

I am asking anyone out there reading this, to please screenshot and spread this link around. Spread it to your friends, family, and neighbors. Spread it to the world. Spread it all over. Spread it everywhere you can. Anyone willing to listen.

-------------------

Update 2.29.24
Over the last month and a half, I have done much soul searching. Weeks prior to Valentine's Day, I was convinced that would be my last day on Earth. I felt I had the whole Illuminati, and a drone after me haha. I have since discovered that God has other plans. He wants me to put my full trust and faith in Him and in my savior Jesus Christ. I am also redacting personal details and the 'last edit' idea I had going here, as none of it even matters. For the first time in awhile, I am going to relax and let God deal with the rest. Thank you all, and praise the LORD! <3

https://freemoriah.carrd.co/

Last edited:
Poppy no longer seems the same after she stopped wearing her clothes like she used to. I like her previous image better than the current one. After reading about her in VC. I listened to her music.

FreeMoriah

Rookie
I’ll help for a BJ
See, this is what I don't understand. If these things weren't such a big deal, then why do you guys get so upset and troll the place? It's because there's an evil about this somewhere being brought into light.

FreeMoriah

Rookie
I'm going to add the following from a chat I had last week with someone who had been pretending to be Poppy, but may have actually been a handler. Notice how this person likes my comments with a 'black heart'...
2024_01_30_08.46.02_1706630450887.png
2024_01_30_08.46.30_1706630584195.png
2024_01_30_08.46.48_1706630605921.png
2024_01_30_08.47.00_1706630828812.png2024_01_30_08.47.11_1706630849251_1706796178501.png
In the chat he posts a screenshot from his Steam account. This person fooled me into buying games for them. The games were weird and symbolic, but I didn't judge...
Picsart_24-01-30_09-19-54-753.png
This person's Steam account. The page may be symbolic for their intent...
2024_01_30_09.59.03_1706634142164.png

Last edited:
I'm going to add the following from a chat I had last week with someone who had been pretending to be Poppy, but may have actually been a handler. Notice how this person likes my comments with a 'black heart'...
View attachment 101105
View attachment 101106
View attachment 101107
View attachment 101108View attachment 101110
In the chat he posts a screenshot from his Steam account. This person fooled me into buying games for them. The games were weird and symbolic, but I didn't judge...
View attachment 101112
This person's Steam account. The page may be symbolic for their intent...
View attachment 101115
Looks like you have gotten yourself into quite a predicament. Perhaps be a little more careful in the future. But what does this have to do with listening to Poppy? Reminds me of the time someone went Helter Skelter supposedly after listening to music. Perhaps if you are under medication you forgot to take it and if you are not under medication perhaps you should be. Clearly you are traumatized and suffering from something. Maybe you should reread the Poppy articles on Vigilant Citizen but wait isn't that how you got mixed up in whatever this is?

Daze

Superstar
i've never heard of Poppy, is she being held prisoner or something?
I barely know of her, but I do know she used to be a YouTube sensation. I remember she was blonde. I remember strong MK ultra vibes were coming from her.

1707246569797.png

This game came out probably 10 years ago now. I put over a 1000 hours in it myself over the years. It's a farming game. I can still go back and play it maybe every other year. There's a ton of content in it, and it's dirt cheap. It was only $15 when it was new.

I highly recommend it to fans of old Harvest Valley games by Natsume.

According to my steam, I last played it in September.

1707246839053.png

Of the 10's of 1000's of games that are out there, there are maybe 5 games that I can return to again and again as the years go by. This is one of them.

What is symbolic and weird about it?

Edit : I should add while I've been a gamer since the 5th grade (35 years or so). They are a massive time sink and ultimately a waste of life.

One thing none of us are getting back in this life is time spent. Time wasted.

FreeMoriah

Rookie
I barely know of her, but I do know she used to be a YouTube sensation. I remember she was blonde. I remember strong MK ultra vibes were coming from her.

View attachment 101394

This game came out probably 10 years ago now. I put over a 1000 hours in it myself over the years. It's a farming game. I can still go back and play it maybe every other year. There's a ton of content in it, and it's dirt cheap. It was only $15 when it was new.

I highly recommend it to fans of old Harvest Valley games by Natsume.

According to my steam, I last played it in September.

View attachment 101395

Of the 10's of 1000's of games that are out there, there are maybe 5 games that I can return to again and again as the years go by. This is one of them.

What is symbolic and weird about it?

Edit : I should add while I've been a gamer since the 5th grade (35 years or so). They are a massive time sink and ultimately a waste of life.

One thing none of us are getting back in this life is time spent. Time wasted.
I hate to admit that it honestly took me by surprise to learn that she is still very much dealing with this mess. After she left Mad Decent and Titanic Sinclair, things got unusually quiet with her, and dare I say... normal? The symbols continued on, but she looked perfectly normal. I believe a gaslighting operation took over. They've been gaslighting the world hardcore... it's honestly astonishing. Anyways, after the VAN video in particular, you can just tell something is not quite right with her.

The following is a recent picture of her from Beat magazine where she's doing the one-eye. Got this from a subreddit called r/sloppypoppy which is a rather suspicious name for a subreddit. Like, what exactly is so "sloppy" about Poppy? I think she's wonderful. I don't know, I just get this bad feeling that she is being taken advantage of all over the place, and if so, how is any of this behavior acceptable treatment of a woman... or any woman for that matter?
our-goddess-her-nose-v0-47wqk9cz42fc1.jpeg
...back to the pic, it's a truly evil look, and that's just not her at all... especially not from her early vlog days. She started out as such a sweetheart in the beginning, and so it's a very jarring look to see. Granted, the transformation has been happening very steadily, and so maybe that's why it all got away from me like it did.

Last edited:

FreeMoriah

Rookie
I want to mention something I discovered with the Super Bowl that happened last Sunday regarding the commercials. Around the second half, there was a presidential ad for RFK, and then right after that, there was an ad for the "Poppi" prebiotic soda drink. It was the only time I noticed this occurence. Just want to put this out there.