Plastics & the fertility crisis.

The Agrarian

Veteran
SHOCKER: Making every product out of a synthetic chemical may be screwing with your body.

We've known for a while that Agenda 21 recommends limiting population growth. It follows that long-term sterility is far more convenient than simply culling people.
Children of Men comes to mind.

The Agrarian

Veteran

Daze

Superstar
brrrrr, this scares me. I'm trying to get a child soon, I hope this stuff hasn't screwed me very much.
Plastics (bpa) does lower testosterone. But there are things you can do to increase it. Lifting wieghts is probably the best thing you can do. If you lift weights, lift heavy. This will increase your testosterone levels massively.

There are a number of foods that aid in this endeavor as well. Blue berries, pomegranate, ect are good for increasing testosterone levels. However some "healthy" foods will reduce it, like flax seed. I know weight lifters who recommend flax seed because of it's high protein and omega fatty acid content. But it actually lowers testosterone levels according to recent tests.

Theres alot of things you can do to increase you and your wifes fertility. I'll let you do the research.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Plastics (bpa) does lower testosterone. But there are things you can do to increase it. Lifting wieghts is probably the best thing you can do. If you lift weights, lift heavy. This will increase your testosterone levels massively.
I've had some exams earlier this month, they're all normal but you never know how deep these stuff might affect you...

Identify

Rookie
I've had some exams earlier this month, they're all normal but you never know how deep these stuff might affect you...
My 2 cents: Your mindset is just as important as your 'medical condition'. The creation of life can not be limited to a series of scientific biological facts. Convince yourself you are fertile and let love do the rest...

The Agrarian

Veteran

There are a number of foods that aid in this endeavor as well. Blue berries, pomegranate, ect are good for increasing testosterone levels. However some "healthy" foods will reduce it, like flax seed. I know weight lifters who recommend flax seed because of it's high protein and omega fatty acid content. But it actually lowers testosterone levels according to recent tests.

Theres alot of things you can do to increase you and your wifes fertility. I'll let you do the research.
Everything you said gets an "Amen" from me.