Pizzagate and Paterno the Scapegoat?

A.J.

Star
"Despite succumbing to substance abuse to cope with the childhood trauma, Bennington chose not to pursue retribution against his abuser. After discovering that his abuser had himself been a victim of abuse, Bennington said, "I didn't need revenge."

WTF....

"In 2006, a cyberstalker took control of almost every online account belonging to Bennington and his second wife, Talinda. The female stalker reportedly called the couple at random hours of the night and made terrifying remarks like "I know where your kids are," and "I have complete control of your lives."
In a gripping investigation reported by Wired, the situation turned critical when a former Secret Service agent traced the stalker's activity to a computer at Sandia National Laboratories, a nuclear weapons facility in Albuquerque, N.M. The agent reportedly learned that the stalker was a computer technologist at the facility and also an obsessive Linkin Park fan. When confronted at work, Devan Townsend told the investigator that she had terrorized the Benningtons because "she was bored. Her job at Sandia took about half an hour a day, and she was looking to pass the time."
After Townsend's arrest, Bennington remained on edge. "When you find out some total stranger has personal pictures of your kids in the bath, has phone numbers of your parents and close friends and every business associate, listens to every voicemail you've had for the last year, intercepts every email you've written or received…it fuels my desire to make sure this kind of action is viewed as criminal," he told Wired. As a precaution, Bennington and his wife began using lengthy passwords for all their online activity, "and it drives me out of my f**king mind," he said. "I want to go back."

Karlysymon

Superstar
Interesting, always wondered about Linkin Park's Chester Bennington. He said he was molested by a family friend for years and his father also happened to be a child sex investigator, but that's it, no more info.... Whatever happened to the guy/family friend who molested Chester? Did he go to jail or what??? Something very fishy about that whole situation leading up to his eventual suicide....was Chester going to say more? Was it truly suicide?
Epidemic

Karlysymon

Superstar
Wow! Looks like an amazing resource there in the link, Im excited to explore it.... thank you!
Some of her articles at Medium on;

Academia, Daycare centres/PreSchools and LEOs
I think this has been one of the primary causes of the prevalence of promiscuity in American society. Going by the McMartin testimonies, chances are if your child is molested at school, its more of, they were shuttled away from school to private homes. And you, as a parent can't possibly know how many people paid for your child's "services".
So you have millions of kids turning into young adults with nothing to
lose or safeguard because their innocence was forcibly stolen from
them and the cycle is perpetuated, with some becoming predators
themselves. Indeed, this epidemic is a death knell.