Pizza symbols in the entertainment industry

2022-02-14 18_17_11-Machine Gun Kelly - emo girl feat. WILLOW (Official Music Video) - YouTube...png
The story of Alice in Wonderland after the drug injection. There are bondage sex toys around.

2022-02-14 17_56_44-Machine Gun Kelly - emo girl feat. WILLOW (Official Music Video) - YouTube...png
The name "Willow" and "plant based" maybe have a connection.

2022-02-14 18_30_17-Machine Gun Kelly - emo girl feat. WILLOW (Official Music Video) - YouTube...png
Always the same.

2022-02-14 18_01_08-Machine Gun Kelly - emo girl feat. WILLOW (Official Music Video) - YouTube...png
Flamingos.

2022-02-14 18_03_03-Machine Gun Kelly - emo girl feat. WILLOW (Official Music Video) - YouTube...png
Collars, blood sucking.

2022-02-14 18_05_14-Machine Gun Kelly - emo girl feat. WILLOW (Official Music Video) - YouTube...png
Inverted pentagram = black magic.

2022-02-14 18_26_56-Machine Gun Kelly - emo girl feat. WILLOW (Official Music Video) - YouTube...png
All this was for the children to watch.

2022-02-14 18_07_59-Machine Gun Kelly - emo girl feat. WILLOW (Official Music Video) - YouTube...png
and to imitate.

2022-02-14 18_35_20-Machine Gun Kelly - emo girl feat. WILLOW (Official Music Video) - YouTube...png
Big dick. An appropriate verse to sync up with a kid.

2022-02-14 18_32_36-Machine Gun Kelly - emo girl feat. WILLOW (Official Music Video) - YouTube...png
The bracelet looks like of the adults' bracelets and collars in the video.

Last edited:

2022-02-16 14_25_10-Liquid Death Big Game Commercial With Kids Hydrating at a Party - YouTube ...png
Death, pizza and kid in the same frame. It's hard to understand what water has to do with death and what it has to do with children. The only reason given for this is the slogan of "death to plastic".

2022-02-16 14_34_30-Liquid Death Mountain Water _ Murder Your Thirst _ Liquid Death - Opera.png
2022-02-16 14_35_40-Liquid Death Mountain Water _ Murder Your Thirst _ Liquid Death - Opera.png
2022-02-16 14_38_27-Liquid Death Mountain Water _ Murder Your Thirst _ Liquid Death - Opera.png
2022-02-16 14_39_41-Liquid Death Mountain Water _ Murder Your Thirst _ Liquid Death - Opera.png
2022-02-16 16_50_21-Liquid Death - Deadliest Stuff On Earth_ - YouTube - Opera.png
2022-02-16 16_47_51-Liquid Death on Instagram_ “Coming to an office near you. A wonderfully od...png
2022-02-16 16_59_48-Liquid Death on Instagram_ “Our super limited Deathbrite nightlight is bac...png
Looks like instagram images of pizzagate freaks.

2022-02-16 17_02_08-Liquid Death on Instagram_ “The reviews are in, and the food critics are l...png
http://instagr.am/p/BxYkZdIgFVL/ ???

2022-02-16 15_11_45-Manifesto _ Liquid Death - Opera.png
From the official website. Who thinks these are appetizing?

Last edited:

quarterback

Rookie
The 2019 version of the film Charlie's Angels (with Kristen Stewart) had the 'boy lover' symbol (knowing this wouldn't have been 'mainstreamed' if it wasn't for PizzaGate) on a device used in the movie:

Jimmy KImmel Boy love logo from 2015 Pizza skit WTF!
Hard to believe this reposted video is still on YouTube.

View attachment 31417

View attachment 31415

View attachment 31416
DISTURBING: Jimmy Kimmel, Katy Perry – Little Kids Trained to Fetishize Eating Poop.

1.png
2.png
Spiral and hotdogs.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
PIZZAGATE IN MOSCOW:
Near Falcon park there are Small pizza restaurant at Ostroumovskaya 13.

Pizzagate place in Moscow. Ostoumov 13. Stomynka 7 is MK ULTRA programming center masked for the hospital, just across the road. Crematorium is here too -- Stomynka 7, c 10.
XXXL.jpgpizzaplus2.jpgpizzaplus.jpg
BOHEMIAN GROVE: FALCON (SOKOLNIKI) AND ELK ISELAND PARKS

After 1812 catastrophy when HIVITES dynasty Romanov ruled and used Falcon and Elk Iseland at the East side of Moscow as falcon hunting. Moscow in the time of Romanov was isolated city and these places were wilderness as much as Bohemian Grove. Romanov used it as falcon hunting grounds for everyone and as kid hunting parties for Hivites. It was established as a public municipal park in 1878. In 1900 a "labyrinth", or network of alleys, was laid out. From 1931 onwards Sokolniki has been developed as an official "park of culture and leisure".
Statutes of the Order of the Garter, this copy having once belonged to Emperor Alexander III of Russia.

See the artsist? Sokolniki was a wilderness.

Sokolniki District heraldy now

@Shuna explains:
Even if the choice of colors are really symbolic... The four colors can be linked to the symbols of the sun (like the eagle and the crown, crown of gold): The green background, for the Antichrist, white, for purity, yellow and therefore gold and red.
The red glove, makes me think of the Freemason glove, which they affix on their heart. EAST Side of Moscow coat of arms.

After 1917 Hivites have changed their puppets to USSR and Sokolniki have changed too. The park territory contains an amusement park, a winter outdoor ice skating rink and an exposition centre which was the site of the Kitchen Debate between Richard Nixon and Nikita Khrushchev at the American National Exhibition in 1959. Entrance to the park.

The American National Exhibition (July 25 to Sept. 4, 1959) was an exhibition of American art, fashion, cars, capitalism, model homes and futuristic kitchens that attracted 3 million visitors to its Sokolniki Park, Moscow venue during its six-week run.[1][2][3] The Cold War event is historic for the Nixon-Khrushchev "kitchen debate" held first at the model kitchen table, outfitted by General Electric, and then continued in the color television studio where it was broadcast to both countries, with each leader arguing the merits of his system,[4] and a conversation that "escalated from washing machines to nuclear warfare."

Sokolniki Park is famous for its chess club, which is located on the rotunda of the far end of the park's circle. The chess club produced some of the finest grandmasters of history. During the 1959 US-USSR expo, exhibition matches were held for the eyes of the US delegation, headed by then-Vice President Richard Nixon. In the 1970s, the then-little known engineer Natan Sharansky coached locals at the chess club. He would later go on to be a renowned refusenik activist and Israeli politician.
Cold War was a lie, yes, indeed.
HIVITES ARE THE SINGLE WORLD GROUP
It doesn't matter what they said: enlightement, rights for women etc -- theit goal is to kill 90% of humanity. There are no separations for countries for them, there are no laws for them -- they doing what ever they wanted. The laws, wrtitten for us serves their interests, not ours.
EVENTS AS COVER UP FOR TRAFFICKING AND MK ULTRA
Fiona Barnett: eyes wide open. The Bathurst City Hall ritual occurred on the same date as the Bathurst 1000 racing event, which coincided with the 55th birthday of Australian cricketing legend Richie Benaud. Richie Benaud attended Kim Beazley Senior’s MRA Pleasant Sunday Afternoon gatherings, as did his closest friend and former cricket teammate Brian Booth who grew up in Bathurst and led Benaud’s funeral service.
World exibition visitors: Robert Laurent, Ibram Lassaw, Isamu Noguchi, Hyman Bloom, Jackson Pollock and Edward Hopper.
But the event is equally renowned for its art exhibition, which included such celebrated artists as sculptors Robert Laurent, Ibram Lassaw and Isamu Noguchi and painters Hyman Bloom, Jackson Pollock and Edward Hopper in an art show coordinated by the United States Information Agency (USIA). Prior to the exhibition, the House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC) threatened to remove many of the artists who had been accused of links to communist activities. After President Eisenhower intervened, however, the exhibition went on as planned.[6]
Rockwell Kent In 1957 had the first American solo exhibition in the Soviet Union.
Sen. Joseph R. McCarthy, photographed in 1954, asked Rockwell Kent whether he was a communist. HUAC later investigated the other 67 artists invited to exhibit their work in the American National Exhibition.
Former President Obama met with then-President Dmitry Medvedev on July 7, 2009, during the 50th Anniversary of the American National Exhibition.

MK ULTRA CENTER IN FALCON DISTRICT
View attachment 76636
My Father was MK ULTRA | MK DELTA victim. I was pepeared to be part of MK ULTRA in Falcon district too.

Who I am: I am firstborn of virginal mother. I was born in 23 September, SUNDAY, 1990, 10:00.
I have PTSD with fragmented memory because my father was MK ULTRA MK DELTA victim and he sacrificed himself for me not being part of the MK ULTRA.
Instant information comes in my mind during inegration:
9 may, 13 00, 3 rd floor, Sokolniki (Sokol -- Falcon, 1812 Moscow EAST district), maternity hospital (родильный дом - RUS).
1993 year. Year didn't show up in the memory but 3 year is when MK ULTRA MK DELTA starts (Fiona Barnett). 9 may 1993 was SUNDAY just like my birth date. I also lack of memories before 1993.
Amnesia also blocked all memories before 1993-- yes, loss of my father was that traumatic.
Description of the room:
View attachment 76637
Room not wide, not big with just one window and with wooden panels from cherry (brown and orange colors of wood) and it fit more pre 1812 and medieval houses that modern. Orange curtain coverd the window wasn't long -- a wind opened and and I saw the top of the tree.
Have brick column in the room or it was entrance to the room.
Sun from window touched my skin at 13 00 -- window at the East side.
Visible top of the tree from the window. Tree was 3 floor high in 1993.
I have never seen wooden walls in maternity hospitals in Russia so it more like place where people lived than hospital. I have visited the district a lot of in my childhood.
I lay with my legs to a window with my brother (he may be my brother in my father side not the same mother, bu she had prengancy after me). My brother have dark blond hair and in blue shirt and jeans. Jeans are clothing we don't wear at home in Russia so they both are about to leave.
HIVITES WAR WWII GENOCIDE WAS CELEBRATED 9 MAY
FALCON (SOKOLNIKI) WAS THE FIRST OPENED METRO STATION
6 05 1935.

Metro have connected tunnels used by Hivites for traffcking.
Metrogorodok District Metro -- underground railroad system
ELK ISELAND AS BOHEMIAN GROVE NOW

Falcon Park and Elk Iseland are located nearby, you can pass to Elk Iseland from Falcon Park innoticed. Elk Iseland have Bohemian Grove wilderness, needed for kids hunting and MK ULTRA human hunting. Falcon Park is now cover up for human hunting parties in Elk Iseland.

HIVITES FUNDED HORSE CLUB IN ELK ISELAND

Horse club yauza. Funded by Hivites. One of type of riding -- group riding into Elk Iseland. Black and red Hivite style. Red saddle -- human hunting.

Last edited:

eyes@wide@open

Established
N@y@ R!vera (Glee) passed away July 8 at the age of 33 after she drowned during boating trip. Here she is with her son.

60086377-10998947-image-a-5_1657417190951.jpg

Vmort

Star
PIZZAGATE IN MOSCOW:
Dubninskaya street Oak Street 10. Domino Pizza.
IMG_0803.JPG
IMG_08.jpgIMG_0804 (2).jpgIMG_0805.JPGIMG_0806.JPGIMG_0808.JPGIMG_0810.JPG
Library for the kids. Dubninskaya street Oak Street 16. Domino Pizza. In COVID hysteria lybrarian said to me that kids have been evacuated here from Schools but no one saw them later. Said Librarian also have disappared.
IMG_0813.JPGIMG_0814.JPG

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
PIZZAGATE IN MOSCOW:
Dubninskaya street Oak Street 71 corpus 1. Domino Pizza.
IMG_0815.jpgIMG_0817.jpgIMG_0804 (2).jpg
Just close to this we have this. Dmitrov Shosse Avenue 100 c2
00.JPG0.jpg1.jpg2.jpgsert_bauer_5.jpg

Last edited:

Sibi

Star

Katy Perry flings pizza slices into crowd at Las Vegas nightclub
Katy Perry attempted to feed the inebriated masses at a Las Vegas nightclub over the weekend.

The “Last Friday Night (TGIF)” singer hilariously flung slices of fresh pizza directly from the box into a crowd of energized attendees who tried their best to grab the piping-hot treat in a viral video shared by a fan account.

Perry, 37, mixed up her pizza-tossing methods, choosing sometimes to throw them directly into the audience without a paper plate or napkin. Lack of utensils aside, the fans appeared to love the feeding frenzy that Perry caused.

KatyCats on social media obsessed over the Grammy nominee’s wild move.

“imagine Katy Perry throwing pizza right in your face??? omg a dream,” tweeted one fan.

Katy Perry launched slices of pizza into the crowd at a Las Vegas nightclub.
“oh to be slapped in the face with katy perry’s pizza,” joked another.

“The way my drunk feral ass would 100% be eating that pizza off the nasty ass club floor if Katy Perry threw it at me,” tweeted a third.

“I would do anything for Katy Perry to slap me in the face with pizza,” wrote another.

The singer threw some on paper plates — and others without.
Perry was not accompanied by her fiancé, Orlando Bloom, who has been in Australia working on a project. The “Pirates of the Caribbean” star, 45, shared a carousel of photos from his travels Down Under and showed fans what he had been up to.

PrincessPunch

Veteran

Katy Perry flings pizza slices into crowd at Las Vegas nightclub
Katy Perry attempted to feed the inebriated masses at a Las Vegas nightclub over the weekend.

The “Last Friday Night (TGIF)” singer hilariously flung slices of fresh pizza directly from the box into a crowd of energized attendees who tried their best to grab the piping-hot treat in a viral video shared by a fan account.

Perry, 37, mixed up her pizza-tossing methods, choosing sometimes to throw them directly into the audience without a paper plate or napkin. Lack of utensils aside, the fans appeared to love the feeding frenzy that Perry caused.

KatyCats on social media obsessed over the Grammy nominee’s wild move.

“imagine Katy Perry throwing pizza right in your face??? omg a dream,” tweeted one fan.

Katy Perry launched slices of pizza into the crowd at a Las Vegas nightclub.
“oh to be slapped in the face with katy perry’s pizza,” joked another.

“The way my drunk feral ass would 100% be eating that pizza off the nasty ass club floor if Katy Perry threw it at me,” tweeted a third.

“I would do anything for Katy Perry to slap me in the face with pizza,” wrote another.

The singer threw some on paper plates — and others without.
Perry was not accompanied by her fiancé, Orlando Bloom, who has been in Australia working on a project. The “Pirates of the Caribbean” star, 45, shared a carousel of photos from his travels Down Under and showed fans what he had been up to.
wouldn't trust that pizza if i was there, especially if it's given from a degenerate celebrity like her lol. she's talked about normalizing cannibalism before in a podcast before so there may have been human meat or some shit inside it for all we know.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
Ann-Marie (Judith Barsi) is girl actress who was ritually murdered. Thank you @Seekeroftruth55 for brought this movie to our attention.
Margaret Wise Brown MISTER DOG have the similar context -- boy lives and sleeps with a dog. In this movie Charlie the demon looking like Dog lives and sleeps with orphanated girl Ann-Marie who wore red skirt and have ribbon monarch programming. She also have toy rabbit and Carface and Charlie exploit her ability to talk with animals to make money.

Carface

Whatever happened to Ann's birth parents is unknown and she was somehow found and kept prisoner by Carface who exploited her ability to speak with animals.

Adult things in the animated movie.

PIZZAGATE
The house have purple lights on it and black pentagram shaped chandelier. Puppies have purple, green, pink and blue colors.
The whole scene have ritual context -- dogs dancing have circles and octogon and pentagram. There also Red carpet and red light -- RED ROOM context.
Scene begins with evil laugh. Charlie with Ann are coming to house near old graveyard to do evil deeds in the shadow dark of night. Charlie tell Ann that people he knows are doing bad things and in context he refers to people from the said old house.
Puppies listen to radio where they hear scream of a woman. Charlie then ask if someone ordered a pizza and introduce Ann as special guest.
Puppies then tear apart pizza. Charlie then uses word Pizza fellows and sharen one slice with pepperoni (red dots). The whole song they singing sitting in the circle. During the dance puppies grasp Charlie's back and each other's ones -- Sodomy and orgy.

After they done sharing pizza Charlie takes cubic box at his head -- cube of Saturn.
Charlie smashes the box and he gives all dogs cake with pink creme and cherry on it. While they are devouring it Charlie looks sad which is infit to the scene but if you remmeber the cake also represent eating a kid it does make sence.

SEXUAL THEMES
Distracts Annabelle by flirt. And he had clear love with Flo.
TRANSEXUAL CROCODILE
With SEX magic symbolism

Hell and Satan
wtf... i remembered watching this movie on tv when i was really young. disgusting