Pizza symbols in the entertainment industry

Rationalwiki aren't rational at all they're lies. Stay woke I'll always believe in God. They're blinded by the lies. Being rational requires. Thinking and discernment for all the bad things happening in the world. He still exists, amen.

2021-02-05 17_23_00-Attila - Pizza - YouTube - Opera.png
2021-02-05 17_25_56-Attila - Pizza - YouTube - Opera.png
throughout the video, the pizzas appear in human form.

2021-02-05 17_24_32-Attila - Pizza - YouTube - Opera.png
There are babies in pizza form. Of course, alien, sine qua non.

lyrics:
I'm gonna peel your eyes out of your fucking skull
I will extract your blood, use it as pizza sauce

Last edited:
Don't forget "TAG, YOU'RE IT"
I know how disgusting and disturbing all these things. But people's words of "conspiracy theory" drives me mad.

After seeing these, no one should be able to say that, except for the truly malicious.

View attachment 51598
View attachment 51600
throughout the video, the pizzas appear in human form.

View attachment 51599
There are babies in pizza form. Of course, alien, sine qua non.

lyrics:
I'm gonna peel your eyes out of your fucking skull
I will extract your blood, use it as pizza sauce
can anybody hear me I'm hidden underground
Can anybody hear me am i talking to myself
saying tag you're it
Tag, tag
you're it

abvvcf3pnh051.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/gp2fpa "I was watching the film "Bad Neighbors" on Netflix last night, when I noticed that for around the entire first third of the film Seth Rogan is wearing this Wolfgang T-shirt (the clothing brand of Tyler the Creator) which contains the odd imagery of 'wolfgang' in the style of what seems to be a cartoonish pizza parlor sign... Under this there is an equation of symbols that seems to depict "Rocket - Pizza = Boy". I found this particularly odd as throughout the beginning of the film while this shirt is worn the characters have sex in front their own baby, decide to take the baby out partying with them in a chant of 'Baby first rave' and then leave the baby unattended in their home for the entire night to join the frat party next door where they stay till the morning getting 'comically' intoxicated on numerous psychedelic drugs, and alcohol. These acts by themselves seemed to me clear child abuse and I found no humour in their depiction despite the film advertising itself as a comedy..." -A reddit comment

Enzo888Cerro

In my opinion they use pizza also because it is global food that covers all continents like example pasta. Wel l walnut-sauce it's little like ehh? But even i ate pizza today. Not from comet ping pong althought.

In my opinion they use pizza also because it is global food that covers all continents like example pasta. Wel l walnut-sauce it's little like ehh? But even i ate pizza today. Not from comet ping pong althought.
We notice this when pizza is only used as a food. But when there is a very broad context in which it's used with the mk-ultra/pedo/bdsm/sex slavery/ritual sacrifice/torture etc. satanic symbols and references, and actors and models known to be victims, we are not the low-minded ones here.

Can you find common examples like in this thread with pasta?

2021-02-13 13_59_01-Greenshot.png
The babyhood of ninjas. Ninjas also represent children who have been detained and "groomed".

2021-02-13 13_16_28-Greenshot.png
They are sleeping with a panda. They are children.

2021-02-13 13_17_31-Greenshot.png
2021-02-13 13_17_40-Greenshot.png
The turtle in the mirror changes to a panda. Panda is a symbol representing the lost children.

C18heOCUoAEs-su.jpg

2021-12-31 11_19_31-Greenshot.png
From Martyrs 2008. Movie about children kidnapped and tortured. (Warning: Don't watch)

This is a Turkish song. There is a more direct narrative linking the panda to kidnapping kids. +Pizza +Milk
The name of the song is Lonely Flower. Lyrics:
Blooming on the deep cliffs
The lonely flower, the thorn of witch is poisonous
Would it be a crime to sniff you just one time and then dying?
2021-02-13 12_51_26-Aleyna Tilki YALNIZ ÇİÇEK ft. Emrah Karaduman - YouTube - Opera.png

Last edited:

The singer is now 18 years old and 14 in the video.
2021-02-14 11_53_17-Jacob Sartorius - Bingo (Official Music Video) - YouTube - Opera.png
2021-02-14 11_51_48-Jacob Sartorius - Bingo (Official Music Video) - YouTube - Opera.png
"SlaughtaHouse". What is referenced in a pizzeria...

2021-02-14 12_17_23-_born to roll_ slaughta house - Google Search - Opera.png

Please browse the referenced song and video.
2021-02-14 12_23_50-MASTA ACE - SLAUGHTERHOUSE (HQ Version) - YouTube - Opera.png
Lyrics:
Blood and guts are gonna spill
'Cause it's murder murder murder, and kill kill kill
Chainsaw in my holster
Barb-wire rope, and I'll hang ya like a poster
So when I grab my axe you better drop
'Cause I "swing swing swing, and chop chop chop" in the Slaughtahouse
Welcome to my Slaughtahouse, it's like a playpen

Last edited:

Attachments