Pizza symbols in the entertainment industry

Shuna

Star
who is sharing this?
I think he was a fan, but seen, the double meaning of the images, outside of a rainy day, where the person eats a pizza on his bed while watching the series.
The second meaning is, and in the order of the images, on the bed (the bed or the bathtub, the sexual act is used, the bed can also represent the ground, "the ground"). Then came the rain, which despite that is also a symbol, however I am not sure of the symbol.
Supernatural speaks a classic theme, is the Garden of Eden, is inhabited by Chuck (light, god), and Amara (matter, darkness), which are both the trees of life. It also refers to the book of the apocalypse, the four main heroes represent the four horsemen of the apocalypse. In addition to many other references. Who obviously have to kill god (Chuck). Basically killing the light, the series is not over.
And the pizza, the p***philia, the scene where Jack, to go to the tree of life, having no more soul, and therefore only matter. He eats different products. On the other hand the fries have a meaning?
I preferred to use it as an example. The series has another way of being read, it is with numerology, it highlights the points of the series...

There is a pizza ad in the video.

2020-05-10 17_45_24-Evanescence - Everybody's Fool - YouTube.png
"castaways" on the boy's shirt.

2020-05-10 17_53_11-castaways mean - Google Search.png

2020-05-10 18_23_09-Fiona Apple - Criminal - YouTube.png
Pizzas and dead bodies.

2020-05-10 18_22_18-Fiona Apple - Criminal - YouTube.png
2020-05-10 18_27_31-Fiona Apple - Criminal - YouTube.png
2020-05-10 18_24_54-Fiona Apple - Criminal - YouTube.png
Podesta e-mails:
"I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black). I also meant to inquire yesterday about the pillows you purchased. I can send them as well, if you let me know where they are in the house."

"Pillows" is slang for ordering a prostitute at a luxury hotel. -Reddit

2020-05-10 18_30_06-Fiona Apple - Criminal - YouTube.png
A television in underground.

2020-05-10 18_36_31-Fiona Apple - Criminal - YouTube.png

In interviews she confessed details of her private life, including being raped by a stranger in her mother's apartment building at age 12.

2020-05-10 18_16_18-Fiona Apple _ Encyclopedia.com.png

intoxifaded

Rookie
There is a pizza ad in the video.

View attachment 36022
"castaways" on the boy's shirt.
Starting at 1:55 she's wearing a pink wig with the text saying "Own Me" next to her and the heart within a heart that's the girl lover logo.

If I'm remembering correctly, the pink wig is significant symbolism. A little after, it shows the word "crazy" next to her in the pink wig.

Starting at 1:55 she's wearing a pink wig with the text saying "Own Me" next to her and the heart within a heart that's the girl lover logo.

If I'm remembering correctly, the pink wig is significant symbolism. A little after, it shows the word "crazy" next to her in the pink wig.
Thank you. I don't know why I didn't watch the full video.

2020-05-13 11_11_48-Window.png
"...a doll that kind of looks like her. A classic symbol representing the alter-persona of an MK slave." Source:

2020-05-13 11_12_24-Window.png

dailymail.co.uk

Last edited:

LeFruit55

Rookie
Actor Ryan Reynolds offer 385 gift card for Nat's pizza to a brunch of diplomed students.

The french actor Franck Dubosc said because the french governement mismanaged the virus we can est pizza and drink rosé in groups.
This was too much mediataze for being useless.

intoxifaded

Rookie
Thank you. I don't know why I didn't watch the full video.

View attachment 36161
"...a doll that kind of looks like her. A classic symbol representing the alter-persona of an MK slave." Source:

View attachment 36162

dailymail.co.uk
thanks for pulling up the images, I'm actually really bad at finding symbols, so these were ridiculously obvious

Vmort

Star

Overloaded by satanism.

Eric Joyner, natalia-fabia
Supernatural, it even became the signature...:
The show itself is full of satanic themes, SN isn't just mythology, it all about satanism.
More about pizzagate
Fresh Vegetable mystery depicts living fuit tortured to get juice -- adrenochrome. All sliced, crushed and tortured things looks too real.

Cherry Symbolism
and for “big cherry picking” (the euphemism for cutting the heart out of the chest to perform the ritual cannibalism that supposedly allowed you to gain the personal power of the victim).
Cherry lady -- Cheri Cheri Lady
Sweet 80 disco are all satanic.

Chipollino. Rodari was member of Hivite party.

Masons

Wonderland, suspicios playground with underground tunnels. City Sevastopol have been built before catastrophy of 1815 years and it partly covered with glay.

Please take a note this adress: Sevastopol, Prospect of Victory 12. Севастополь, проспект Победы дом 12.
Pizzagate in Russia.jpgПицца гейт севастополь.jpg

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Actor Ryan Reynolds offer 385 gift card for Nat's pizza to a brunch of diplomed students.

The french actor Franck Dubosc said because the french governement mismanaged the virus we can est pizza and drink rosé in groups.
This was too much mediataze for being useless.
Reynolds..

The 13 Illuminati families are:

Rockefellers
Rotschilds
//Reynolds//
Onassis
Li's
Kennedys
Collins
DuPonts
Russells
Astor
Bundy
Freemans
Van Duyn

He's one of them.

http://instagr.am/p/CA2X0tup15E/ Caroline Bosmans
There are a lot of similar shots in the account.
Someone commented "delicious". titiocorvo
from the account, Google translate:
"Santo Barbara de Acqua Fredda, holy prairie of sex slaves, kidnapped people, human dolls, clandestine guinea pigs from the pharmaceutical industry, women in abusive relationships, people with phantom poop syndrome, models recruited by maniacs ... In front of her are the Natu and Ceciu, who came every day in captivity, drained themselves through a pipe in the hope that she was already dead and they could eat her corpse.

Santa Barbara, now for nobis."

Last edited:

Mikey2433

Rookie
Check out the beginning of THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR...all the grapheti in the background...there is a smiling boy with a pizza box opend